Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Is This The End?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/03/2020 07:00 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/03/2020 07:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Regardless of the outcome of today's election, I think we can all agree it quite possibly marks the end of this once great nation as we know it. Deep seated hatred and distrust will now be the new norm for all aspects of our society. Democracy will be abandoned and our freedoms forever lost. A government for the people and by the people will be relegated to the dust bin of history. Never again will we be united under one fair honest government for a common good and the benefit of all. We can all point the finger at our political opponents as the perpetrators, when in fact we are all at fault in that we all accepted the various opposing propaganda fed us by our own government and perpetuated it. We the people had the power to prevent this situation and failed to properly use it. Now, it truly looks like there can be nothing civil about our nation's future than war. Does anyone honestly see a path to the future that restores our unity, prosperity, safety and liberty, or will we remain divided, resentful and filled with hate?
 11/03/2020 07:06 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump being gone will change the entire dynamic.

Trump stays and it gets worse.

-------------------------
I was right.
 11/03/2020 07:09 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

yea right all this crazy talk people are going to get up and go to work same as always.

war!!??? its a war for half the country to walk up a flight of stairs

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life

Edited: 11/03/2020 at 07:10 AM by stokedpanda
 11/03/2020 07:23 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Over the past 10-15 years, the dynamics have completely changed. In the past, the arguments were more around big government vs. limited government, what our immigration policy should look like, what should our foreign policy look like, etc. Now, things are gross. The discourse has nothing to do with the issues. It is all about the left trying to paint anyone they disagree with as a Nazi or a racist or some other label that they hate. They seek to dehumanize anyone who disagrees with them. If you don't believe the opposition deserves to be heard and you believe that they are evil people, then it gets pretty easy to justify trying to hurt them and damage their stuff. We've seen this type of behavior play out throughout history and the path we are on isn't a good one. Unfortunately, in the eyes of the left, compromising on anything never requires them to compromise. To most of them, meeting in the middle only consists of the other side bending to their demands.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 11/03/2020 07:30 AM

Cole

Yes, it's all the Left's fault.

You guys were perfectly chummy with Obama for eight years. Wait, no you weren't, you attacked him daily, even over things you agreed with deep down.

Do all of you have early stage dementia or are you just a bunch of babies?

I was right.
 11/03/2020 07:32 AM

Cole

Please show one example where the Right has met in the middle?

Merrick Garland? No.

Healthcare? No.

Global warming? No.

Gay marriage? No.

Immigration? No.

The list is endless and lest we forget that Republicans set a filibuster record during the Obama years.

I was right.
 11/03/2020 07:33 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

You guys buy into every scarey conspiracy you hear.

Have a little faith in America... for once.

BOO!

When America was "great"
 11/03/2020 07:35 AM

Cole

I'm arguing with people who think Democrats drink baby blood. Never mind.

I was right.
 11/03/2020 07:45 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Please show one example where the Right has met in the middle?

Merrick Garland? No.

Healthcare? No.

Global warming? No.

Gay marriage? No.

Immigration? No.

The list is endless and lest we forget that Republicans set a filibuster record during the Obama years.

Cole, that is how government works. Obama didn't have a majority in the Senate, so the Senate had no obligation to bring him to a vote or confirm him.

Healthcare? Obama told Republicans that they were welcome to come along for the ride but they would have to sit in the back, then pushed Obamacare through without any bipartisan participation.

Global warming? Someone give a plan that includes measurable results and doesn't just cripple our economy while China and India are allowed to pollute away.

Gay marriage? Isn't gay marriage legal? No one opposed giving gays the same rights as straight people. I think the issue was that government was trying to change the definition of the word marriage. The U.S. government didn't invent the concept of marriage and it isn't really their place. Historically, marriage has been more of a contract between a man, a woman, and their faith. Only recently did governments get involved and for the majority of that time, it was strictly for record-keeping purposes. The U.S. government doesn't have the right to change the definition of the word marriage. It isn't something they created.

Immigration? Democrats oppose anything that resembles organized immigration or immigration in a way that benefits the United States and the people that are already here.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

11/03/2020 07:50 AM

Sniper

Ahhh, we are evil. Go back and read my original post. Thanks for playing.

Everyone who disagrees with you thinks that Democrats are all Satanists who drink baby blood.

11/03/2020 07:51 AM

Greensleeves

Damn! The Qotards have lost it! You dopes really need to get out of your stinky bubble and breathe some fresh air. Here in the real world things are just like they've always been.

Qniper afraid of combatting global warming and gay marriage? Holy shit that is stupid. Seriously Qnipe you maga freaking on gay marriage? That argument is over.

Reminder, America has been through way worse and here we are still.
 11/03/2020 07:52 AM

Cole

11/03/2020 07:53 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Everyone who disagrees with you thinks that Democrats are all Satanists who drink baby blood.

Didn't you post a Q story about abducted children a week or two ago? As I recall, you blamed the "Left" media for not covering the story, even though the story was fake.

I was right.

Edited: 11/03/2020 at 07:55 AM by Cole
 11/03/2020 07:57 AM

Cole

House Republicans go to court to block Obama on immigration reform

http://delbene.house.gov/news/...e.aspx?DocumentID=1443

I was right.
 11/03/2020 08:00 AM

Cole

Hey Sniper, perhaps the problem is you.

I was right.
 11/03/2020 08:05 AM

Sniper

Didn't you post a Q story about abducted children a week or two ago? As I recall, you blamed the "Left" media for not covering the story, even though the story was fake.

I posted a story about the recovery of the children but I wasn't the one who made it political.

11/03/2020 08:10 AM

Greensleeves

Qombshell Qonspiracy theory: Qotards minds are erased every week so they don't remember how stupid they were the week before. It's the only ways to save them from the weight of humiliation that a normal American would feel.
 11/03/2020 08:36 AM

Cole

I posted a story about the recovery of the children but I wasn't the one who made it political.

Politics was the reason you posted it. Come on man, be honest for once.

I was right.
 11/03/2020 08:51 AM

johnnyboy

So let me get this straight, regardless of your opinions, we can all agree with you about your opinions? You're fishing in a mud puddle.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/03/2020 11:04 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole I'm arguing with people who think Democrats drink baby blood. Never mind.
Ahhh, we are evil. Go back and read my original post. Thanks for playing. Everyone who disagrees with you thinks that Democrats are all Satanists who drink baby blood.
The fact that it came to your attention and the way that you framed it was political. QOP was framing it like they were finally busting up the NWO pedo rings at Trump's direction. Reality is that it was sad everyday stuff dealing with at risk kids. Alex Jones and Trump still have not broken up the pizza parlor sex store.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Is This The End?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .