Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What people think of losers.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/11/2020 04:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/11/2020 04:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That whine and cry about nonexistent voter fraud and refuse to accept reality.

People think they suck. And they call them Dotards.

Move over dotards, we've got real tasks to accomplish.

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 11/11/2020 05:07 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The GOP has become what they hated.

The very same things they now are bitching about are the same things they embraced not so long ago, and the things they have done are the same things they said are very wrong not so long ago.
Gaslighting.
Revisionist history
Alternate Facts
These are going to be only part of the GOP's legacy of the last few years.

Remember the GOP platform this year...one page that basically said the GOP will back all things Trump.
WTF was THAT about?

I can't believe one guy with baby hands and tiny flying thumbs has them all that scared.
He lost. Embrace it and move on.
They need to jettison him now and get on with an agenda that puts our country first.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 11/11/2020 at 05:12 PM by Bamboo
 11/11/2020 05:38 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

They's askeert of Tweet from Prez Bonespurs. The GOP is the party of bitching spinsters on the rag.
 11/11/2020 08:25 PM

fishkller

Trump will accept election results, but never put on his big boy pants

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 11/12/2020 02:48 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Worth a quick read. From Lincoln proj Steve Schmidt. Texthttps://www.nbcnews.com/Th...o-moderate-ncna1247504

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 11/12/2020 03:59 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That was on point of course tom. Anyone supporting the QOP nowadays is a shithead by association.
 11/12/2020 05:37 AM

fishkller

Having to work around the incompetent Man-Baby as usual.. waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 12/03/2020 04:49 AM

Bamboo

One of the things that scares Trump is he knows he will never be accepted or acknowledged as being a good President, an honorable President, or a decent President. You know he wants to be known as the best, but that will never be and nobody wants to be around an asshole.

He will never be accepted in the ex-presidents club, he will always be an outcast.
Here are some of the things the ex-presidents are doing. I don't see Trump fitting into that picture at all.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/03...rus-vaccine/index.html
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02...ama-vaccine/index.html

And his family is being affected by his losing and toddler tantrums, too.
People are saying that Ivanka and Jared are not looking forwarded to moving back to NY as they are being shunned by their friends and high society there and are now outcasts because of the stupid shit they and their Father have done. And Melania in no way wants them in Maralago. they can barely stand each other.
People are also saying that Melania wants to split from the Donald. She is tired of this shit and wants to spend time with somebody else.

The Trumps are looking for new business in foreign countries now because the Trump brand is now known to be a farce in the USA.

Losers.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 12/03/2020 04:53 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Hey, are those guys surfers who rob banks?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 12/03/2020 04:58 AM

Greensleeves

Good analysis Bamboo!

Melania has one foot in hell and the other on a sweet Baker skateboard with park wheels but she can still pull a shove-it and ride it out. Baron has a chance at a semi normal life if mom pulls him out of that mess.

They have no pets or relatives that dig them to speak of so no worries about them. Of course Qonald could go into Miami and get himself a hot Quban wife after buying her some furniture. Thank you for not mentioning the boys. Kim G. (hawt!) will be in extended rehab soon enough. But not the $hit rehab, the good rehab where you get all the bourbon and pills you want.

Nice jdb!

Edited: 12/03/2020 at 05:03 AM by Greensleeves
 12/03/2020 05:15 AM

Bamboo

Green - i sincerely wish Barron the most normal and healthy life possible. It is going to be hard for him, and I feel sorry for the shit he is going to have to deal with.

The other children will keep on doing what they are doing.
KG and DJ really need rehab or ?? Something is not right there.
Eric needs a brain, but I guess that is why he married his wife who seems to have plans on running for the Senate....yeah, that is going to play out well.

12/03/2020 05:26 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Bamboo

You know TrumPutin is the worse prez ever when the war criminal W can show his stupid mug in public.
 12/03/2020 05:58 AM

Bamboo

The sad part is that GWs Iraq debacle and Afghanistan forever war will be nearly forgotten because of Trump's administration. GW won't be at the bottom of the worst presidents list anymore, he will always have Trump, Harding, Buchanan, and Tyler below him.

The funny thing is that I always felt that GW was basically a decent man, and honestly I think it would be fun to have lunch with him. He did some things that were good, like trying to push immigration reform which got kneecapped by his own party. Also, he had a decent heart, he would visit Walter Reed without the drama or the press just to spend time with the wounded there. He loves dogs too, so there is that. But, he listened to some really horrible advisers (cheney, wolfie, rummie, etc.).

I wouldn't even entertain the thought of having lunch with Trump.

12/03/2020 05:59 AM

fishkller

W is so stoked these days.. in an unbelievable turn of events somehow, some way.. America got a President that performed worse than him.

Killed more people, fucked up more situations, acted stupider, said dumber things, wrong way more often, and disliked by more

it was the longest odds ever.. but W got really really lucky.

There may not be turds left on his grave after all.

.. and you know you *really* suck when you've made W "Brownie's doin a heckuva job" look good

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 12/03/2020 06:58 AM

johnnyboy

There could not a trump without public relations campaign the GOP has engaged in for decades. Your government is your enemy, your taxes just pay for this enemy and rich white people are the real victims. It started with Reagan and it now is reaching its ultimate ugly conclusion with grifters releasing their crackheads to attack their own party and suppress as a parting shot to a party that they feel should end with Trump's defeat.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/03/2020 07:02 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The Dems helped rehabilitate Bush; he should have gone on trial at the Hauge.

Seeing Obama and Clinton pal around with him should tell you something about the system.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .