Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Whistleblowers share firsthand accounts of election irregularities: 'I couldn't go to my grave knowing'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/02/2020 04:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/02/2020 04:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Whistleblowers share firsthand accounts of election irregularities: 'I couldn't go to my grave knowing'
By Yael Halon

Three whistleblowers alleged disturbing Election Day voting irregularities on "Hannity" Tuesday as the Trump legal team forges ahead with lawsuits in various states.

Ethan Pease, a U.S. Postal Service (USPS) subcontractor from Wisconsin claimed at a press conference earlier Tuesday that he was informed of plans to backdate 100,000 mail-in ballots in order to circumvent the deadline for submission. Pease made the accusation in a sworn affidavit, despite Attorney General William Barr saying earlier Tuesday the Justice Department has yet to find proof of widespread voter fraud.

"I had no ballots to take on Election Day," Pease told host Sean Hannity. "The day after the election, I didn't really think anything of it until the Postal Service supervisor asked me if I had forgotten ballots the night before, and I didn't have any, so I was like 'That's kind of a weird question, no?'

Pease said he was told that "100,000 ballots were supposedly missing in the state of Wisconsin and an order came down to look for them from the Wisconsin-Illinois USPS chapter."

Hannity: Media ignoring affidavits from 'hundreds' of 'whistleblowers'Video
Pease said that while he identifies as "an independent or libertarian," he felt compelled to speak out because he "couldn't go to the grave knowing what I knew and just keeping that to myself knowing that something went wrong in this election."

Jesse Morgan, who also works as a USPS subcontractor truck driver, claimed to have driven nearly 300,000 completed mail-in ballots across state lines.

"I can tell you, I took 24 pallets," Morgan told Hannity."This happened on Oct. 21, and I picked them up in Bethpage, N.Y. and drove them to Harrisburg [Pa.] and from Harrisburg, I drove them to Lancaster, dropped the trailer in Lancaster, dropped my truck off, and went home."

Kristina Karamo, an election observer from Michigan, described a troubling incident that happened at the adjudication table on Election Night.

"What happened was, at the adjudication table, a ballot came up and it was straight party, the person had voted straight-party Democrat and straight-party Republican, and the important part is they were filled-in circles, so that's an intentional mark ..." she said.

"The person didn't make any other votes for judges, proposals, nothing else, and the poll worker just was like, 'I'm going to give it to the Democrats'. And so I'm like 'No, that ballot should be tossed out,' and this person had previously given a vote to Joe Biden where a voter had voted for Joe Biden and the Green Party candidate for president ... so that alerted -- had my attention," she said.

Karamo said she flagged the employee's supervisor, who was little help. After a brief back-and-forth, Karamo asked the official overseeing the shift, "why not give it to Republicans over the Democrats?" At that point, "he begins to scream at me and tells her to push it through. Me and him have this big argument...," she said.

"People try to say this is just one incident. No, it's a bunch of instances. We had no way of coordinating these mass stories that all add up, but the Democrats have plenty of time to coordinate their stories, so it doesn't make sense that all of our stories are telling the same type of situation where we witnessed massive fraud," she argued.

Karamo acknowledged that while she is a registered Republican, she told Hannity that "this is beyond Republicans and Democrats. This is about our republic being protected.

"If we don't have confidence in our election, we don't have a nation.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 12/02/2020 at 04:53 AM by Fish Killer
 12/02/2020 05:00 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

But wait there's more!

Qish Qisser, a lazy nobody residing in Brevard County Florida had this story to tell:

"I was engaging in my fantasies about me and Jared when I rememburred that I hadn't posted spam on this internet forum in about five minutes. Well I knew my freinds wuz waiting so I found the stupidest thing I could and posted it. Well no sooner than I did they starts humiliating me again!"

Edited: 12/02/2020 at 05:00 AM by Greensleeves
 12/02/2020 05:51 AM

Fish Killer

...said the POS prog commie scumbag that LOVES rigged elections (just so long as they are in his favor).

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/02/2020 06:04 AM

Greensleeves

No qish qiller you said that and it's called "parody". You don't get it because you are a dotard.
 12/02/2020 06:05 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Bill Barr

I was right.
 12/02/2020 06:18 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Bill Barr

...is a deep state swamp rat.

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/02/2020 06:20 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL they're all part of your army of qotards until they are not... then they are "RINOS", right?

I suggest prebooking a therapist for January, Gary.. they're gonna get busy

When America was "great"

Edited: 12/02/2020 at 06:21 AM by fishkller
 12/02/2020 06:23 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Bill Barr

Thank you, that was the exact reply I was after. lol

FK<-------------- brainwashed dipshit

I was right.
 12/02/2020 06:26 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Suddenly now.. overnight.. he's the "deep state"

so great

When America was "great"
 12/02/2020 07:10 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Looks like fuck head Gary Lee has taken another dump in this here 2L surf Forum. Dude is so full of shit guess he has to deposit it somewhere. Even the trunts in his hood have taken done signs. He may end up being the last defender of truntism.

How long before they come for his guns? Will he cry out and quote old Charlies Heston?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 12/02/2020 07:59 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Bill Barr

Thank you, that was the exact reply I was after. lol

FK<-------------- brainwashed dipshit

Statement of Trump Legal Team on Bill Barr's Comments on Voter Fraud

"With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn't been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation. We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud. As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn't audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth.

"Nonetheless, we will continue our pursuit of the truth through the judicial system and state legislatures, and continue toward the Constitution's mandate and ensuring that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is not. Again, with the greatest respect to the Attorney General, his opinion appears to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systemic fraud."

Coleslaw...a brainwashed dipshit.

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .