Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dominion-trained IT contractor tells state Senate panel she witnessed 'complete fraud' in Detroit
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/02/2020 06:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/02/2020 06:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Dominion-trained IT contractor tells state Senate panel she witnessed 'complete fraud' in Detroit
Tom Tillison
December 2, 2020

Melissa Carone, an IT worker contracted by Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at the TCF Center in Detroit, Michigan, said Tuesday election workers were scanning the same ballots over and over, as many as eight to ten times.

Speaking at a Michigan Senate Oversight Committee hearing in Lansing, Carone also claimed election officials "were in on it."

"What I witnessed at the TCF Center was complete fraud," Carone told the panel. "The whole 27 hours I was there, there was batches of ballots being ran through the tabulating machines numerous times, being counted eight to ten times."

"I watched this with my own eyes," she added.

Explaining that she was there to assist with IT, Carone said the others working the night shift lacked training and "had no idea what they were doing."

"Also, the adjudication process, I witnessed numerous people walking up claiming they were both Democrats saying they were sitting together judging ballots all night together," she said. "All day together. I witnessed it all."

Carone said Daniel Baxter, a former elections director for Detroit who was enlisted by the city to help with the election, "was in on the whole thing," before estimating that at least 90% of the election workers were also in on it.

"There was not a single ballot the whole night, the whole 27 hours I was there that I saw that was for Donald Trump," she said. "Not one. Not a single ballot. That's scary."

The contractor turned whistleblower added that "clearly" there was something "very illegal that occurred there."

She said she worked with Dominion vice president and co-owner Nick Ikonomakis, and a Dominion staffer named "Samuel," explaining that Samuel "disappeared" for several hours and when she later asked him where he had been, Carone said he told her we went to the "Chicago warehouse" - she clarified that the warehouse was in Detroit.

"There was something very secretive that they were doing," she insisted.

When asked about rescanning ballots, Carone explained that when a jam would occur in a tabulating machine, the entire batch being sent through was to be rescanned after discarding, or clearing, the ballots that were successfully scanned and counted from the total.

But she said they were not discarding the previously counted ballots before scanning the entire batch again - Carone noted that jams were common throughout the night.

Carone said in a sworn affidavit that she "witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place" while working at the TCF Center, according to Epoch Times.

In her previous statement, she referenced the rescanning of ballots.

"I confronted my manager, Nick Ikonornakis saying how big of a problem this was, Nick told me he didn't want to hear that we have a big problem," Carone said, "He told me we are here to do assist with IT work, not to run their election."

Carone swore that she saw workers fill out blank ballots when they could not read a received ballot.

"They were supposed to be filling them out exactly like the one they had received but this was not the case at all," she explained. "The workers would also sign the name of the person that the ballot belonged to-which is clearly illegal."

The IT worker said she contacted the FBI about what she saw.

"I spoke with a woman for at least 40 minutes," she said. "The phone disconnected. She had all my information. She never called me back ... I haven't been called back since."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/02/2020 06:49 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Already proven to be a scam.

Next.

I was right.
 12/02/2020 06:51 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

The Red Hat mark of the Beast is upon Gary.. an abomination

When America was "great"
 12/02/2020 06:56 AM

Greensleeves

They initially weighed red hats vs red tee shirts as the merch indicating their tribe.

They went with hats since most dotards (dotard women included) would need a 3XL tee and their tummys would still be hanging out. That's just embarrassing.
 12/02/2020 06:57 AM

Cole

666 is strong with this one.

I was right.
 12/02/2020 07:02 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Tom Tillison:

"Opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect the views of any other entity."

This is code for:

"I am a hack and a shill. I make shit up and get paid by dark money PACs and other trunt hate groups."

This is the just of most of the unrepentant bullshit that fucking piss ant Gary Lee posts.

Its the last gasping breath of the dino trapped in the tar pit

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 12/02/2020 07:10 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

They initially weighed red hats vs red tee shirts as the merch indicating their tribe.

They went with hats since most dotards (dotard women included) would need a 3XL tee and their tummys would still be hanging out. That's just embarrassing.

...and also to fufill the prophecy :-)

When America was "great"
 12/02/2020 07:58 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Already proven to be a scam.

Next.

Liar!

Next.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/02/2020 08:15 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: fishkller

The Red Hat mark of the Beast is upon Gary.. an abomination

"it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. "

The beast was a serpent that makes the image in question "Don't Tread On Me". Or if you want to go more symbolic the beast that was wounded was America and thus the image /phrase "Make America Great Again" fits perfectly.

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast

Spoke like a dragon (snake) thus a liar. Exercised authority (President) on behalf of the first beast (America)

" 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. "

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to carry a flag in their right hands or hat on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of Trump or the number of its name 2020.

Edited: 12/02/2020 at 08:18 AM by RiddleMe
 12/02/2020 08:21 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Uh oh Gary and TPap are fuuuuuuucked!

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name."
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .