Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The stampede continues.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/03/2020 06:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/03/2020 06:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

HP gone. Failed state. Sure glad that my bet on Florida is paying off. Prosperity with a low cost of living.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 12/03/2020 06:45 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I took a drive through TX last year. It is truly a $hit state. Only Mims is worse in malaise and depletion.

It truly is tQaQablow's time of year. He reads A Christmas Carol and can't wait to become his idol Jacob Marley. hey sqank your chains are going to rust if you surf

Edited: 12/03/2020 at 06:48 AM by Greensleeves
 12/03/2020 06:59 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

This is a good thing. Four years and Texas will be blue.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/03/2020 07:17 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck This is a good thing. Four years and Texas will be blue.
You have to balance that out by losing California's 55 electoral votes. Won't be long before the only people left there will be illegals, bandits and homeless. Only the illegals are high propensity voters. Moreover, the next GOP president will probably try to give it back to Mexico. Doubt Mexico would take it, but you never know.

12/03/2020 07:27 AM

johnnyboy

I think we can all agree that this increases the intelligence levels in both states.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/03/2020 09:20 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

South Carolina is a third world country. Everything is falling apart and most of the people are poor and miserable. But Honda has a factory there because they don't have to pay any taxes or abide by any environmental regulations. You have a handful of well off people living behind their gates and everybody else is hoping to get a crumb or two. But hey, younger white guy can walk down an aisle in a store in the low country and if there is an old black man in the way he'll cast his eyes to the ground and says "I'm sorry sir" while stepping out of your way. That is living the dream.

12/03/2020 11:19 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: scombrid

South Carolina is a third world country. Everything is falling apart and most of the people are poor and miserable. But Honda has a factory there because they don't have to pay any taxes or abide by any environmental regulations. You have a handful of well off people living behind their gates and everybody else is hoping to get a crumb or two. But hey, younger white guy can walk down an aisle in a store in the low country and if there is an old black man in the way he'll cast his eyes to the ground and says "I'm sorry sir" while stepping out of your way. That is living the dream.

What a racist pig you are!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2020 11:28 AM

Greensleeves

spot on scom. Cross the line into SC and step into poverty/Mims.
 12/03/2020 11:57 AM

follydude

Folly Beach reporting in: Scrombird has it almost correct. The Honda plant in Florence is one of many global companies parked here because of the favorable tax and working environment. Curiously, when Nikki Haley was Governor she - in the name of "small government" - slashed the state's Department of Health and Environmental Control staff & budget and welcomed Boeing with free land, free infrastructure (to be constructed on sensitive wetlands) and zero taxes. Boeing shows up and guess what? There is no labor pool of skilled workers to build airplanes. So, the state builds a new Tech School focusing on Aerospace to feed the industry. Boeing's contribution? A Senior Vice President on hand to be present for the ribbon cutting.

Volvo and Mercedes are setting up SUV and van manufacturing, respectively. And, again the red carpet rolled out with land, infrastructure and tax bills present & future waived and *holy cow* lightning strikes twice and what is Sven and Hans' complaint? No skilled labor to work the assembly lines.

Where Scrombird sorta misses the mark is in the case of the shifting demographics the white trash kid with the pregnant teenage girlfriend who lacks the basic skills to even fill out the job application to be on the New Plantation is looked down upon by the black guy who just moved from Michigan or Ohio to take these new jobs. So, there is a type of Justice being served.

12/03/2020 01:02 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

This is a good thing. Four years and Texas will be blue.

You have to balance that out by losing California's 55 electoral votes. Won't be long before the only people left there will be illegals, bandits and homeless. Only the illegals are high propensity voters. Moreover, the next GOP president will probably try to give it back to Mexico. Doubt Mexico would take it, but you never know.

California - Blue
Oregon - Blue
Washington - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Nevada - Blue
Arizona - Blue
Texas - Blue in the near future.

Intelligence is moving East. Unfortunately, it will stop cold at the Mississippi and never reach the Deep South.

I was right.
 12/03/2020 01:04 PM

Cole

Wait:

Georgia - Blue

Republican party, what Republican party? lol

I was right.
 12/03/2020 01:13 PM

johnnyboy

And here's how they will all console themselves: I won't be around for that.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/03/2020 02:54 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid South Carolina is a third world country. Everything is falling apart and most of the people are poor and miserable. But Honda has a factory there because they don't have to pay any taxes or abide by any environmental regulations. You have a handful of well off people living behind their gates and everybody else is hoping to get a crumb or two. But hey, younger white guy can walk down an aisle in a store in the low country and if there is an old black man in the way he'll cast his eyes to the ground and says "I'm sorry sir" while stepping out of your way. That is living the dream.
Ca. has the highest poverty rate in the country, adjusted for cost of living. And it is going to get worse when every business leaves. Give me SC any time.

12/03/2020 03:22 PM

follydude

Ca. has the highest poverty rate in the country, adjusted for cost of living. And it is going to get worse when every business leaves. Give me SC any time.

Yes. This is true. California has the highest poverty rate, adjusted for cost of living.
California ranks at a score of 20.6. The next highest state in the ranking was Florida, at a ranking of 19. This followed by a pair of states sharing the same rank: Louisiana & New York at 17.9. The nation al average is 15.1.

Oh, we have plenty of lawyers in South Kakalacky already.
The pond's full.

12/03/2020 03:26 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

That's pretty funny, coming from FishPiggy.
"Hey kettle: you're black!" Swishy sez to a copper kettle.
duhhh.....

It's a democratic hoax
 12/03/2020 03:32 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hey emperor pigshit: how's about tmrw?
Don't let the gate in the Florida border wall hit you on your way out dwarf, k?
His jojah birth home done gone all blue now.........weeee....

It's a democratic hoax
 12/03/2020 06:00 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: follydude
Originally posted by: scombrid South Carolina is a third world country. Everything is falling apart and most of the people are poor and miserable. But Honda has a factory there because they don't have to pay any taxes or abide by any environmental regulations. You have a handful of well off people living behind their gates and everybody else is hoping to get a crumb or two. But hey, younger white guy can walk down an aisle in a store in the low country and if there is an old black man in the way he'll cast his eyes to the ground and says "I'm sorry sir" while stepping out of your way. That is living the dream.
Folly Beach reporting in: Scrombird has it almost correct. The Honda plant in Florence is one of many global companies parked here because of the favorable tax and working environment. Curiously, when Nikki Haley was Governor she - in the name of "small government" - slashed the state's Department of Health and Environmental Control staff & budget and welcomed Boeing with free land, free infrastructure (to be constructed on sensitive wetlands) and zero taxes. Boeing shows up and guess what? There is no labor pool of skilled workers to build airplanes. So, the state builds a new Tech School focusing on Aerospace to feed the industry. Boeing's contribution? A Senior Vice President on hand to be present for the ribbon cutting. Volvo and Mercedes are setting up SUV and van manufacturing, respectively. And, again the red carpet rolled out with land, infrastructure and tax bills present & future waived and *holy cow* lightning strikes twice and what is Sven and Hans' complaint? No skilled labor to work the assembly lines. Where Scrombird sorta misses the mark is in the case of the shifting demographics the white trash kid with the pregnant teenage girlfriend who lacks the basic skills to even fill out the job application to be on the New Plantation is looked down upon by the black guy who just moved from Michigan or Ohio to take these new jobs. So, there is a type of Justice being served.
I like driving under Honda Way while dodging potholes on 95. You know Honda paid nothing for that exit built just for its facility. Yes, that poor redneck that can't get a job doing anything more than mowing grass is left behind. Sad thing is that he blames liberals. That is where liberals are losing badly at the identity politics game.

12/03/2020 06:01 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: nukeh2o
Originally posted by: Fish Killer
That's pretty funny, coming from FishPiggy. "Hey kettle: you're black!" Swishy sez to a copper kettle. duhhh.....
Tard doesn't understand sarcasm.

12/03/2020 07:39 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Not part of Tpapover!'s Breitbart-fed narrative, but Californian's don't care about these tech companies going elsewhere. All they did was drive up prices..

Californians to Tech Companies: "Good Riddance"

When America was "great"
 12/04/2020 05:36 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: fishkller

Not part of Tpapover!'s Breitbart-fed narrative, but Californian's don't care about these tech companies going elsewhere. All they did was drive up prices..

Californians to Tech Companies: "Good Riddance"

That makes sense, considering living in a closet will cost you $1,500 a month.

As per South Carolina, 95 is all the proof you need. It's a smooth roll thru Georgia, a mine field dodge in South Carolina and then back too the smooth roll in North Carolina. The difference is quite shocking; from first world to third world, then back.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The stampede continues.

1 2 3 4 5 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .