Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Adios Gardening Forum.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/18/2021 08:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/18/2021 08:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Gardening is racist. In light of this undeniable truth, I'd call upon the owners of this site to remove the Gardening Forum. And all non-racist posters have a moral obligation to boycott 2nd Light until is is.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/18/2021 11:21 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

More imperious self amazed pigshit drivel from empress oinker....duuuhhhuuuhh

It's a democratic hoax
 01/18/2021 06:33 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

You know you can't buy straight glyphosate concentrate at Home Depot anymore. Fucking morons.

01/19/2021 05:48 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Acknowledging the realities of colonialism is the first step toward healing; the "English Garden" and agriculture in general is steeped in a history of racism and enslavement, that's undeniable.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/19/2021 06:15 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Acknowledging the realities of colonialism is the first step toward healing; the "English Garden" and agriculture in general is steeped in a history of racism and enslavement, that's undeniable.
Yep, everything is racist. Slavery began when man began. Been going on ever since. Every one of us has a slave holder in our family. We need to recognize that truth and all commit suicide. Might I suggest that everyone take off their face masks and start hanging out at packed bars.

01/19/2021 07:10 AM

RustyTruck

Well normally I'd suggest you go first, but then again you've been unmasked in packed bars all year.

I'll tell you what, I'll take one third the production of your garden and make sure it goes to the descendants of your family's slaves. Especially if you have an heirloom tomatoes.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/19/2021 08:07 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Well normally I'd suggest you go first, but then again you've been unmasked in packed bars all year. I'll tell you what, I'll take one third the production of your garden and make sure it goes to the descendants of your family's slaves. Especially if you have an heirloom tomatoes.
Unfortunately for you, I hate tomatoes. My wife is growing some smaller variety. You can have all of those if you want them. Right now, we are flush with arugula. Spinach, peas, lettuce, carrots and lima beans on the way.

01/19/2021 10:07 AM

RustyTruck

Ah, I remember when the rags you like to read make quite a to-do about Obama being an "out of touch elitist" for eating arugula. I'm a fan, but unfortunately for me the wife's favorite garden greens are kale and Swiss chard, neither of which are fit for consumption except drowned in soup where they can't hurt anyone's taste buds. I'm a tomato and pepper guy, so I'll pour one out for slavery next time I pick them.

01/19/2021 10:39 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Ah, I remember when the rags you like to read make quite a to-do about Obama being an "out of touch elitist" for eating arugula. I'm a fan, but unfortunately for me the wife's favorite garden greens are kale and Swiss chard, neither of which are fit for consumption except drowned in soup where they can't hurt anyone's taste buds. I'm a tomato and pepper guy, so I'll pour one out for slavery next time I pick them.
Yep, remember that too. I didn't know what arugula was back then. Grows well in Florida, it turns out, and rabbits don't like it.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .