Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I miss tRump already.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/20/2021 05:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/20/2021 05:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Woke up this AM, turned on the news, and nobody did any stupid schitt to our country. I'm bored!!

01/20/2021 05:57 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I beg to differ. Trump flew to Andrews Air Force base where trump was blaring what can only be described as wedding playlist. It started with the ironic fortunate son, went to Gloria, then Journey's "he took the midnight train going anywhere." When it could not get more absurd, the music stopped and trump gave his goodbye. He gave a typical off the cuff riff where he forecasted that great things will be coming and remember that he is taking responsibility for any future success. Melania gave her thanks with a smile that went on like hat, and then came off like a hat. As they walked away, the brilliantly loud and appropriate YMCA played so loudly that the reporters could not shout over it. This is right up there with Rudy's appearance at the four seasons landscape company as his head dripped and he lied without conscience or regard for his future.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/20/2021 06:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Did he get his 21 gun salute that he begged for?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/20/2021 06:45 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"He gave a typical off the cuff riff where he forecasted that great things will be coming and remember that he is taking responsibility for any future success."

I noticed that, too. Basically...if we do well it is all because of me, if we don't it's because I wasn't in charge.
Melania's speech was indeed very canned. Her English isn't great so she probably practiced it a lot and said just enough to get by.

And yeah, they had saluting cannon there and gave him a 21 gun salute before he started speaking. If he hadn't commanded it he wouldn't have got it.

Not a lot of people at his going away thing at Andrews, BTW. Maybe 250-ish??

Looking forward to having adults and pros back in the White house. Boring is good.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .