Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Unity
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/22/2021 11:19 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/22/2021 11:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

This forum is a fine example of the unity called for by the all mighty Joe. This is because the left's leaders (not Joe) will reject any form of unity that doesn't doesn't include complete subjugation of any and all opposition. Only then can the progressive leftist elites make the entire populace dependent on them and subservient to them for their very survival. This of course would require the submission to to their every demand and the sacrifice of all our god given rights. Right now you might think this all is great, but one day even the most progressive will find themselves subjugated, without any rights and tyrannically ruled rather than representatively governed. Till that time comes you are only being used as their pawns. This really isn't about race, climate change or income inequity. It's not even about caring for humanity. It's about them securing absolute power. Remember that at first the people of Russia really liked Stalin too. Please give that some thought before posting a meaningless and hateful reply. We really are all in this together and face the same bleak future. Some of us just don't realize that yet.
 01/22/2021 11:33 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The Almighty Zeus descends from Mount Olympus to spread disinformation he probably got from watching OANN: the false fear of some sort of leftist smoke room leadership. It's bullshit of course. Joe with the aid of educated advisers, as opposed to the shit advisers that Trump had, is in charge.

But while you're here Zeus I'd like to ask you about one of the gods from hell that showed up recently. Does the my pillow guy speak for all y'all?
 01/22/2021 11:56 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Darn, Zooz figured out the whole plan. Submit and we will spare your miserable life!

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/22/2021 12:28 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

we will spare your miserable life
ruski

Who is this we you speak of. "We" are not part of your far left communism.

And this unity stuff: Now bitches are filing insane lawsuits. Hey repugs you want unity , call off the insane clown posse. Mitch cant even figure out that he is not in charge anymore.

Before there is any semblance of unity, the insurrectionist traitors will be dealt with.

No unity without accountability.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 01/22/2021 at 12:55 PM by jdbman
 01/22/2021 01:29 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Zeus

This forum is a fine example of the unity called for by the all mighty Joe. This is because the left's leaders (not Joe) will reject any form of unity that doesn't doesn't include complete subjugation of any and all opposition. Only then can the progressive leftist elites make the entire populace dependent on them and subservient to them for their very survival. This of course would require the submission to to their every demand and the sacrifice of all our god given rights. Right now you might think this all is great, but one day even the most progressive will find themselves subjugated, without any rights and tyrannically ruled rather than representatively governed. Till that time comes you are only being used as their pawns. This really isn't about race, climate change or income inequity. It's not even about caring for humanity. It's about them securing absolute power. Remember that at first the people of Russia really liked Stalin too. Please give that some thought before posting a meaningless and hateful reply. We really are all in this together and face the same bleak future. Some of us just don't realize that yet.

Spot on!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/22/2021 03:48 PM

Cole

This is because the left's leaders (not Joe) will reject any form of unity that doesn't doesn't include complete subjugation of any and all opposition.

What, like Trump? lol

Seriously zoostard, Trump wouldn't even help California after fires torched the place because they were Liberal. Which they aren't really, considering there are ten of millions of Republicans in the state. Unity and Trump? Child please.

Trump was as close to a dictatorship as this country has ever been. We would be a third world shit-hole if he got to keep swinging his wrecking ball for another four years. The sad thing is the fact that all of you trump idiots know I speak the truth.

I was right.

Edited: 01/22/2021 at 03:49 PM by Cole
 01/22/2021 04:03 PM

Fish Killer

"This is because the left's leaders (not Joe) will reject any form of unity that doesn't doesn't include complete subjugation of any and all opposition."

FACT!

TRUTH!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/22/2021 05:24 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

The left has always confused compassion with pacifism. I'm a big guy and hillbillies confused it with cowardice. I'm a pacifist, but won't hesitate to pass a fist if needed. Usually just getting really close to the offender was enough. Once some peckerwood wanted to show me a pic, when i looked at it, there was bambi with a gaping hole in its head. I asked the guy why in the fug he would want a pic of that. He called me a tree hugger, (which I am.) I got really close so his face was in my chest and whispered down at him, "I hate to see critters hurt or killed, but I wouldn't have a problem fuggin' you up!" And then I laughed a crazy cackle then grabbed him, and said, "I'm just fuggin' witchu!" with my "not really" look on my face.
 01/22/2021 05:38 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman

we will spare your miserable life
ruski

Who is this we you speak of. "We" are not part of your far left communism.

And this unity stuff: Now bitches are filing insane lawsuits. Hey repugs you want unity , call off the insane clown posse. Mitch cant even figure out that he is not in charge anymore.

Before there is any semblance of unity, the insurrectionist traitors will be dealt with.

No unity without accountability.

He's actually taking to you, I'm just teasing him; and "far left communism" is a bit redundant.

Are you going to hold Biden and the Dem establishment accountable when they fail to hold the trumpists accountable?

At least the communists knew how to deal with these kinds of people.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/23/2021 05:28 AM

Cole

Hey zoos, what about Trump's loyalty oaths that had to be signed? Even your horribly biased eyes can see that Trump only used yes men and women. Truth to power? Not in my administration!! lol

I was right.
 01/23/2021 08:25 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

another thread flop from OP zoos? go figure
 01/27/2021 12:11 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Z'ster, I love you man so I am disturbed that you're still partaking in the hallucinegenic, shroom tea.

Remember what became of Cali surfer John Peck?

Come back to reality, please!
 01/27/2021 01:02 PM

johnnyboy

http://www.bing.com/videos/sea...&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/29/2021 08:35 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

GOP's version of "compromise":

"Come meet us in the middle," they said.

I took a step forward.

They took a step back.

"Come meet us in the middle," they said.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/29/2021 03:55 PM

Cole

I was right.
 01/29/2021 04:14 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Give a rest boomer...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/31/2021 08:42 AM

Fish Killer

While congress is busy impeaching a former president Joe Biden will just go ahead and make all the laws on his own.
"You can't legislate by executive order unless your a dictator" - Joe Biden

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/31/2021 09:10 AM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Gotta take out the trash.

01/31/2021 01:48 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: follydude

Gotta take out the trash.

Yeah...one fraud at a time:

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .