Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Joe Biden's nemesis
Topic Summary: Republicans?
Created On: 01/26/2021 06:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/26/2021 06:12 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No, it's Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema. Two Dems who will make sure that the GOP can block anything their party tries to do.

At least the Pugs stick together. Or, a cynic might suggest this is by design so the Dems can fundraise without being held accountable for accomplishing nothing of substance. "We tried but that mean old Mitch McConnell won't let us" ¯\_(?)_/¯

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 01/26/2021 at 06:12 AM by RustyTruck
 01/26/2021 06:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

both sides
 01/26/2021 07:56 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck No, it's Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema. Two Dems who will make sure that the GOP can block anything their party tries to do. At least the Pugs stick together. Or, a cynic might suggest this is by design so the Dems can fundraise without being held accountable for accomplishing nothing of substance. "We tried but that mean old Mitch McConnell won't let us" ¯\_(?)_/¯
Smartest thing I have seen dems do in a long while (well, the election steal was pretty smart too, so far). If the dems were to pass all the garbage they've been talking about, 2022 would be the slaughter of the century. I suspect this is by design.

I :heart; Q
 01/26/2021 08:06 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
well, the election steal was pretty smart too, so far

Qpap, making morons look intelligent by comparison.

Good work

01/26/2021 08:29 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

No, it's Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema. Two Dems who will make sure that the GOP can block anything their party tries to do.

At least the Pugs stick together. Or, a cynic might suggest this is by design so the Dems can fundraise without being held accountable for accomplishing nothing of substance. "We tried but that mean old Mitch McConnell won't let us" ¯\_(?)_/¯

Smartest thing I have seen dems do in a long while (well, the election steal was pretty smart too, so far). If the dems were to pass all the garbage they've been talking about, 2022 would be the slaughter of the century. I suspect this is by design.

Frankly the Pugs have enough of their own problems with the party split over trump. It's getting tough to ride that fence post, and trump never forgets a slight. Either they take him out, or pay the price when he starts his own maga party.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/26/2021 10:25 AM

tpapablo

He said that he wouldn't start his own party, which is the right move IMO. The GOP isn't split. There are the Romneys out there, but they were out there 4 years ago. More of them back then, actually. Got rid of most of the others. Any fight is over. We're all Trumpists now. Just waiting for our reeducation site assignments. I am shooting for one in Seattle. It might be handy to learn riot techniques.

01/26/2021 11:07 AM

RustyTruck

He said that he wouldn't start his own party, which is the right move IMO. The GOP isn't split. There are the Romneys out there, but they were out there 4 years ago. More of them back then, actually. Got rid of most of the others. Any fight is over. We're all Trumpists now. Just waiting for our reeducation site assignments. I am shooting for one in Seattle. It might be handy to learn riot techniques.

Well if they send you to the PDX Autonomous Zone, I found the perfect anarchist philosopher for you. Brush up on Max Stirner and you'll have endless fun sparing the the Marxists.

01/26/2021 11:42 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Look at Tpap cooperating. "when they kick down your front door, how you gonna go, with your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?'

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/27/2021 04:33 AM

Cole

He said that he wouldn't start his own party

Huh, that's not what he said a few days ago.

http://www.wsj.com/livecoverag.../90pPMzFPqr5fMzg1Bkbs

Hey Tfap, what's your opinion on Trump giving Georgia to the Democrats? lol

I was right.
 01/27/2021 05:27 AM

RustyTruck

Let's see if the Dems can keep it. Ossoff said the 2K checks would go out the door if he was elected.

01/27/2021 05:41 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Fuggin' Repugs are more afraid that their masters lose their tax breaks than they are of being killed in their work place by a mob of Trumpites.
 01/27/2021 06:41 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole He said that he wouldn't start his own party Huh, that's not what he said a few days ago. http://www.wsj.com/livecoverag...90pPMzFPqr5fMzg1Bkbs Hey Tfap, what's your opinion on Trump giving Georgia to the Democrats? lol
My thought is that he didn't. He actively campaigned against that. You might educate yourself on what's going on before you post.

01/27/2021 06:49 AM

RustyTruck

His allies were actively telling pugs not to vote as part of the fiction about the election being fraudulent.

Funny thing about that. If you're in charge for four years and still manage to get bushwhacked then it's really on you.

01/27/2021 06:58 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

He said that he wouldn't start his own party

Huh, that's not what he said a few days ago.

http://www.wsj.com/livecoverag...zFPqr5fMzg1Bkbs

Hey Tfap, what's your opinion on Trump giving Georgia to the Democrats? lol

My thought is that he didn't. He actively campaigned against that. You might educate yourself on what's going on before you post.

Did he or didn't he tell them to skip voting? A simple yes or no will do.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .