Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is the Republican party
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/22/2021 05:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/22/2021 05:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The twice impeached ex-president - lost the last election in a near landslide, has since incited a riot at the capital and presided over nearly 500,000 Covid deaths - is the Republican candidate for 2024.

As a Liberal, I think this is a grand idea. lol

-------------------------
I was right.
 02/22/2021 06:10 AM

johnnyboy

Somebody give that man a mic. The GOP needs to know his whims and grudges as fast as Trump concocts them. He needs a fox correspondent at his golf course and at Maralago, once his members stop their standing ovations. He is a man of ideas. Those ideas need to be shared, adored snd strictly followed by the ring kissers and the blue collar workers who benefit the most from the tax cuts for the rich and no health care.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/22/2021 07:27 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I feel pretty confident that Trump will beat Harris. But, I doubt that Trump will run again.

I :heart; Q
 02/22/2021 07:36 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

LMAO you have a serious obsession with orange man bad... Go outside and get some sun cole
 02/22/2021 07:46 AM

Greensleeves

God the QOP are a bunch of orange man a$$ kissers aren't they? Grotesque in their adulation of the carpet bagger. Miserable mindless dopes really.

Give him a mic but don't give him twitter back. Making him work to get his $hit message out has probably chopped a couple years off his rancid nasty life.

I feel pretty good that if Harris is prez tspank will pass from Irritable Bowel Disorder and toxic GERD.
 02/22/2021 07:56 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: waterlizard25

LMAO you have a serious obsession with orange man bad... Go outside and get some sun cole

I love Trump. The man is doing wonders for the Democratic party.

I can't wait for the free-form rallies and speeches. lol

I was right.
 02/22/2021 07:58 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I feel pretty confident that Trump will beat Harris. But, I doubt that Trump will run again.

Your devotion has switched to the half-ass Deathsantis. Yes, we are number 30!!

LOLZ!

I was right.

Edited: 02/22/2021 at 07:59 AM by Cole
 02/22/2021 08:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo I feel pretty confident that Trump will beat Harris. But, I doubt that Trump will run again.
Your devotion has switched to the half-ass Deathsantis. Yes, we are number 30!! LOLZ!
I'd prefer Trump run again and beat whatever misfit that you whackos put up for the slaughter. I just doubt that he will. And, yes, I will give DeSantis a close look. Looks like he has what it takes.

02/22/2021 09:02 AM

johnnyboy

The only thing trump will beat for the next few years is his rancid meat.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/22/2021 09:31 AM

follydude

The circus is coming to town!

O-Town is hosting CPAC on 2/24 and Trump promises to be there.

Will be there be more than 3 tents?

Trump, Qanon & Reaganites?

02/22/2021 09:56 AM

Cole

LOLZ!

I'd prefer Trump run again and beat whatever misfit that you whackos put up for the slaughter. I just doubt that he will. And, yes, I will give DeSantis a close look. Looks like he has what it takes.

That's what you said about Joe Biden. LOL

I was right.
 02/22/2021 10:39 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Nice chuckles here this morning.
DeSantis vs Biden after &*%
yea that'll be good.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/22/2021 11:05 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

time for some third party reform, the trump party come on!!!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 02/22/2021 11:19 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo I feel pretty confident that Trump will beat Harris. But, I doubt that Trump will run again.
Your devotion has switched to the half-ass Deathsantis. Yes, we are number 30!! LOLZ!
No, I don't believe I said that. I know that I said that Biden would be the best dem chance. I am pretty sure that I said that I was unsure as to who would win due to the cheating that would certainly occur.

02/22/2021 11:30 AM

Greensleeves

hey tskanq is unsure of what he said... But he's confarned sure them progressives cheated!

are all qotards as feeble as him?
 02/22/2021 12:41 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Some GOP members haven't totally lost their minds and want to divorce Trump.

https://www.reuters.com/articl...rd-party-idUSKBN2AB07P

I say do it, it will be painful but the GOP needs to get back to their core principles, and not be a cult following a single person. Again, the 2020 GOP policy platform was embarrassing. Look it up if you don't know about it.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 02/22/2021 at 12:42 PM by Bamboo
 02/23/2021 05:39 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: Bamboo Some GOP members haven't totally lost their minds and want to divorce Trump. https://www.reuters.com/articl...rd-party-idUSKBN2AB07P I say do it, it will be painful but the GOP needs to get back to their core principles, and not be a cult following a single person. Again, the 2020 GOP policy platform was embarrassing. Look it up if you don't know about it.
"GOP needs to get back to their core principles, and not be a cult following a single person" That's Comedy Gold
 02/23/2021 06:12 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo Some GOP members haven't totally lost their minds and want to divorce Trump. https://www.reuters.com/articl...rd-party-idUSKBN2AB07P I say do it, it will be painful but the GOP needs to get back to their core principles, and not be a cult following a single person. Again, the 2020 GOP policy platform was embarrassing. Look it up if you don't know about it.
Not going to happen. Trump's party now. Cole, in a once a decade phenomenon, is right.

02/23/2021 07:03 AM

johnnyboy

It looks like Rubio and Rick Scott are getting pummeled in the internal polls against Desantis. Desantis did deliver florida to the MAGAts and Trump still likes him. Little Marco may be trying to flex to fend off a bid for his seat from Ivanka and Rick Scott is trying to emulate Mitch Mcconnell, so maybe he wants to the lead the Senate if the GOP can retake it.

02/23/2021 07:47 AM

Cole

LOLZ!

No, I don't believe I said that. I know that I said that Biden would be the best dem chance. I am pretty sure that I said that I was unsure as to who would win due to the cheating that would certainly occur.

Are you officially saying Biden cheated to win the election?

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .