Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: My Pillow Guy
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/22/2021 07:19 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/23/2021 12:43 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: wbsponger Tpap thinks MyPillow has DOminion right where he wants them. He's gonna get that evidence through discovery that a dead Hugo Chavez was programming the vote tabulators all along.
That's exactly what I think.
Sure thing wrongz. lol
You a mind reader now? Best you get a mind before making a career out of that.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/23/2021 12:49 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's called your track record.

Coke Mike better run for the hills. lol

I was right.
 02/23/2021 05:02 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole Have you ever noticed that Republicans agree with everything these people say?
nope, but i notice you puttin your words in other folks post daily and now ya got sponger doin it too
 02/24/2021 09:45 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

LMFAO!

Dominion is not just after the My Pillow guy!

Dominion says it will go after others who spread claims of election fraud - Sidney Powell, and Rudy Giuliani

Dominion Voting Systems' CEO said the company would continue to take legal action against people who spread baseless claims that its voting machines were used to "steal" the 2020 US presidential election.

Dominion has already filed defamation lawsuits against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, the pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, and former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, seeking at least $1.3 billion in damages in each case.

Dominion CEO John Poulos told CNBC on Tuesday that the filing against Lindell on Monday was "definitely not the last lawsuit."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/24/2021 12:19 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow LMFAO! Dominion is not just after the My Pillow guy! Dominion says it will go after others who spread claims of election fraud - Sidney Powell, and Rudy Giuliani Dominion Voting Systems' CEO said the company would continue to take legal action against people who spread baseless claims that its voting machines were used to "steal" the 2020 US presidential election. Dominion has already filed defamation lawsuits against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, the pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, and former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, seeking at least $1.3 billion in damages in each case. Dominion CEO John Poulos told CNBC on Tuesday that the filing against Lindell on Monday was "definitely not the last lawsuit."
No, they are not. Seems that they want to silence these people. We will see how that works out.

02/24/2021 12:27 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

2022 - free pillow with every vote cast using a Dominion voting machine.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/24/2021 03:00 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Pagerow

LMFAO!

Dominion is not just after the My Pillow guy!

Dominion says it will go after others who spread claims of election fraud - Sidney Powell, and Rudy Giuliani

Dominion Voting Systems' CEO said the company would continue to take legal action against people who spread baseless claims that its voting machines were used to "steal" the 2020 US presidential election.

Dominion has already filed defamation lawsuits against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, the pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, and former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, seeking at least $1.3 billion in damages in each case.

Dominion CEO John Poulos told CNBC on Tuesday that the filing against Lindell on Monday was "definitely not the last lawsuit."

No, they are not. Seems that they want to silence these people. We will see how that works out.

WOOT WOOT! More outrage!!

They is taken my speech!

I was right.
 02/24/2021 03:53 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: Pagerow LMFAO! Dominion is not just after the My Pillow guy! Dominion says it will go after others who spread claims of election fraud - Sidney Powell, and Rudy Giuliani Dominion Voting Systems' CEO said the company would continue to take legal action against people who spread baseless claims that its voting machines were used to "steal" the 2020 US presidential election. Dominion has already filed defamation lawsuits against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, the pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, and former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, seeking at least $1.3 billion in damages in each case. Dominion CEO John Poulos told CNBC on Tuesday that the filing against Lindell on Monday was "definitely not the last lawsuit."
WOOT WOOT! More outrage!! They is taken my speech!
You learn something every day. I certainly knew that progs are stupid, but I didn't know they have no ability to gauge human emotions. Guess I should have figured that though. They really don't do anything well, except for being wrong. So I guess I should never agree that Dominion isn't done suing people in front of a prog lest they think I am outraged. Good to know, if I ever have the misfortune to talk to a prog.

02/24/2021 04:00 PM

Cole

I gots my rites!!

I was right.
 02/25/2021 06:26 AM

johnnyboy

They will not be silenced, but they will be charged for their lies. They can keep lying as long as they can keep paying. I'm not sure if you are aware of the vehicle to make liars accountable, buts it called a lawsuit. They can lie, but if they knew or should have known they were lying, they are held responsible for the damage, financially speaking, of those lies. This will happen in a courthouse, with a judge and jury who will decide not if those liars sincerely believed their own bullshit but why they believed it and the evidence that supporter that belief. Based upon the immediate past history of their lawsuits, they have no evidence. The judge will then entertain a motion for directed verdict if hadn't been shot like a horse with a broken leg prior in a summary judgment. Free speech remains intact. Accountability will be achieved.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/25/2021 07:44 AM

Greensleeves

Yes Johnnyboy! That will be great coming out in court! That there is no evidence at all that Dominion's product ain't exactly what it says it is.

Dominion is going to 1) rake money from these shits to augment their income 2) get it on record that their machinery is secure as hell.

Lying $itches at the core of the QOP. 2ndlight QOP members sad wretches. Where's their orange neutered master?

02/25/2021 07:53 AM

johnnyboy

I am trying to draw Tpap out with this. I want to see an appearance of the lawyer Tpap that has to acknowledge the abysmal legal failures in every instance and how that would be used to prove that NO EVIDENCE existed for the lies that they told.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/25/2021 07:58 AM

Greensleeves

A noble cause Johnnyboy! see tspanq's response on the racial bias thread. He's got knowledge and facts on ignore and his playground private school dumb-shittery as his core.

via GIPHY

Edited: 02/25/2021 at 08:00 AM by Greensleeves
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : My Pillow Guy

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .