Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Got to give Mitch a pat on the back
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/23/2021 08:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/23/2021 08:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

That Garland dude has about as much business being on the Supreme Court as one of my cows. So, America thanks you for blocking that idiot. We already have the idiot seats filled on the Court.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/23/2021 08:59 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: tpapablo

That Garland dude has about as much business being on the Supreme Court as one of my cows. So, America thanks you for blocking that idiot. We already have the idiot seats filled on the Court.

Garland is Biden's nominee for Attorney General.
 02/23/2021 09:00 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude
Originally posted by: tpapablo That Garland dude has about as much business being on the Supreme Court as one of my cows. So, America thanks you for blocking that idiot. We already have the idiot seats filled on the Court.
Garland is Biden's nominee for Attorney General.
Correct.

I :heart; Q
 02/23/2021 10:23 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Garland is too even minded, Biden needs a lapdog like Barr to do his bidding. Fair is fair, right?

I was right.
 02/23/2021 12:00 PM

Greensleeves

tspanq is a flaming sack of dung. Can you imagine spending 10 minutes with that Qotard freak?

Attention: If you are an acquaintance of this feeble weak-a$$ loser please stage an intervention/exorcism/lobotamism to ease his suffering.
 02/23/2021 12:18 PM

Cole

lobotamism

HA!

I was right.
 02/23/2021 12:24 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

tspanq is a flaming sack of dung. Can you imagine spending 10 minutes with that Qotard freak?

Attention: If you are an acquaintance of this feeble weak-a$$ loser please stage an intervention/exorcism/lobotamism to ease his suffering.

Nah, you're just excitable, and he enjoys toying with you.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/23/2021 12:38 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Nah! He's either stupid or racist. My money's on both.
 02/23/2021 12:38 PM

johnnyboy

You give Mitch a pat on the back but you gave Kavanaugh the reach around.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/23/2021 03:10 PM

Greensleeves

Russki the commie theologian pal oh tspanq's weighs in! Hey comrade he's quite probably got me on ignore you insufferable whiner.
 02/23/2021 04:57 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: Greensleeves tspanq is a flaming sack of dung. Can you imagine spending 10 minutes with that Qotard freak? Attention: If you are an acquaintance of this feeble weak-a$$ loser please stage an intervention/exorcism/lobotamism to ease his suffering.
5/5....and, he hates to hear it
 02/25/2021 09:10 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"January 6th was a disgrace.
"American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

"Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the Vice President.
"They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth - because he was angry he'd lost an election.
"Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

"The House accused the former President of, quote, 'incitement.' That is a specific term from the criminal law.
"Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.
"The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their President.
"And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated President kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.
"The issue is not only the President's intemperate language on January 6th.
"It is not just his endorsement of remarks in which an associate urged 'trial by combat.'
"It was also the entire manufactured atmosphere of looming catastrophe; the increasingly wild myths about a reverse landslide election that was being stolen in some secret coup by our now-President.

"I defended the President's right to bring any complaints to our legal system. The legal system spoke. The Electoral College spoke. As I stood up and said clearly at the time, the election was settled.
"But that reality just opened a new chapter of even wilder and more unfounded claims.
"The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.
"Sadly, many politicians sometimes make overheated comments or use metaphors that unhinged listeners might take literally.
"This was different.
"This was an intensifying crescendo of conspiracy theories, orchestrated by an outgoing president who seemed determined to either overturn the voters' decision or else torch our institutions on the way out.
"The unconscionable behavior did not end when the violence began.
"Whatever our ex-President claims he thought might happen that day... whatever reaction he says he meant to produce... by that afternoon, he was watching the same live television as the rest of the world.
"A mob was assaulting the Capitol in his name. These criminals were carrying his banners, hanging his flags, and screaming their loyalty to him.
"It was obvious that only President Trump could end this.

"Former aides publicly begged him to do so. Loyal allies frantically called the Administration.
"But the President did not act swiftly. He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed, and order restored.
"Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election!
"Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in danger... even as the mob carrying Trump banners was beating cops and breaching perimeters... the President sent a further tweet attacking his Vice President.
"Predictably and foreseeably under the circumstances, members of the mob seemed to interpret this as further inspiration to lawlessness and violence.

"Later, even when the President did halfheartedly begin calling for peace, he did not call right away for the riot to end. He did not tell the mob to depart until even later.
"And even then, with police officers bleeding and broken glass covering Capitol floors, he kept repeating election lies and praising the criminals.
"In recent weeks, our ex-President's associates have tried to use the 74 million Americans who voted to re-elect him as a kind of human shield against criticism.
"Anyone who decries his awful behavior is accused of insulting millions of voters.
"That is an absurd deflection.
"74 million Americans did not invade the Capitol. Several hundred rioters did.
"And 74 million Americans did not engineer the campaign of disinformation and rage that provoked it.
"One person did.
"I have made my view of this episode very plain."

Hey pigshit Quimby: tell us again about prog violence.......
weeeeeeee!

It's a democratic hoax
 02/25/2021 09:47 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Yup - Clarence Thomas sits in one of them - finally a good observation from you

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .