Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How long can progs remain top dog idiots.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/25/2021 06:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/25/2021 06:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The victims of this may give you a run for your money. At least some of you can read.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/25/2021 06:35 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I would love to the history book that you learned about slavery when you were in school. Would it withstand a fact check from even the Texas text book people that had to jettison their traditional, time honored racism?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/25/2021 06:41 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

1. America "is built on racism"
2. All Americans are guilty of "implicit racial bias."
3. America's sickness" leads some whites to believe that blacks are "not human," which makes it "easier to shoot someone in the back seven times if you feel like it."

All true.

"Students must be trained to identify and eventually overthrow their oppressors."

Absolutely.

"Students must become "activists for antiracism" and public school teachers should begin "preparing them at four years old."

Spot on.

Yep, looks fine to me.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 02/25/2021 at 06:43 AM by RustyTruck
 02/25/2021 06:42 AM

RustyTruck

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

Edited: 02/25/2021 at 06:43 AM by RustyTruck
 02/25/2021 06:52 AM

Cole

OUTRAGE!!

Red Cup Rioters Revolt!!

I was right.
 02/25/2021 06:59 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I would love to the history book that you learned about slavery when you were in school. Would it withstand a fact check from even the Texas text book people that had to jettison their traditional, time honored racism?
I don't recall spending lot of time on the topic. They did teach me reading, writing and arithmatic, however. And that proved to be far more valuable in my subsequent life than if some incompetent teacher had tried to convince me that I was an irredeemable racist. Of course, even in kindergarten, I would have dismissed that as BS. Even when I was going through school, a lot of teachers were incompetent. Much more are now. Feel sorry for the kids stuck in public schools. Glad mine went to private schools.

02/25/2021 07:08 AM

RustyTruck

That Emancipation Proclamation didn't get much publicity 'round these parts.

02/25/2021 07:43 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Anyone can read and do simple math.
But some never learn, don't want to.
They think they know enough.
But nobody does.
Wake the fuck up and listen.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/25/2021 07:49 AM

Greensleeves

That there is racial bias is known.

From the cited article:

"At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family ($17,150) in 2016."

Brookings Institute Study on Racial Disparities

There is a lot of name calling here but the facts on issues fall firmly in support of the liberals on most topics. From climate change to minimum wage to racial bias the QOP d-bags show that they are mindless drones repeating misinformation slopped in their troughs. Y'all QOP are half-men $itches at best. If you used your brains and had any courage/manliness you'd be better people.

Edited: 02/25/2021 at 07:50 AM by Greensleeves
 02/25/2021 07:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG Anyone can read and do simple math. But some never learn, don't want to. They think they know enough. But nobody does. Wake the fuck up and listen.
No, everyone can't read and do simple math, and you apparently fall into that category
Buffalo Public Schools have been an abject failure: by fifth grade, only 18 percent of students are proficient in math and 20 percent of students are proficient in English;
. This is a big part of the problem with progs. They can't read. Judging from this post, they cannot write either.

02/25/2021 07:57 AM

johnnyboy

Thank you for providing the proof. The irony of calling someone an idiot and proving you are an idiot in such a short time is not easy. Good to see youre still hard at work.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/25/2021 08:11 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Thank you for providing the proof. The irony of calling someone an idiot and proving you are an idiot in such a short time is not easy. Good to see youre still hard at work.
Yes, it is a badge of honor to be considered an idiot (as well as all the other rote prog deprecations) by a prog. I would conduct a serious reevauluation of my life if progs considered me to be intelligent. I would be mortified. As they don't, however, I am confident in my intellect, logic and reasoning ability. It is nice to have an easy way like this to affirm one's faith in one's self.

02/25/2021 08:28 AM

RustyTruck

So you troll, get a thrill from getting called out, and then delight in a self aggrandizing response. Fascinating dynamic.

Sort of an intellectual S&M tendency; but I don't believe in kink shaming. We're all consenting adults here.

02/25/2021 08:37 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG

Anyone can read and do simple math.

But some never learn, don't want to.

They think they know enough.

But nobody does.

Wake the fuck up and listen.

No, everyone can't read and do simple math, and you apparently fall into that category

Buffalo Public Schools have been an abject failure: by fifth grade, only 18 percent of students are proficient in math and 20 percent of students are proficient in English;

This is a big part of the problem with progs. They can't read. Judging from this post, they cannot write either.

So go to Buffalo and fix it.
But Republicans would rather destroy public education rather than fix it.

Anyone can do basic math and read, they just need to be taught.
But you think there was massive election fraud, or that lying about it was OK.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/25/2021 08:45 AM

johnnyboy

That's quite a badge Tpap. You can polish it with the Breitbart links. I'm with Rusty on this one. I won't kink shame you. You can gimp it up on all those sites where pale male and stale is the victim. There is a real competition to out victim any one else who claims to be a victim on those proudly white sites. I think the self loathing conflict with the pride is hard for them, and let's face it, you too Tpap.

02/25/2021 09:03 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Did a dotard say something? Whatever it was, it was most certainly right up there with the stupidest shit ever said. Look no further than tpap

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/25/2021 01:42 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

ask lady Dog- ga?
 02/25/2021 02:56 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: WG Anyone can read and do simple math. But some never learn, don't want to. They think they know enough. But nobody does. Wake the fuck up and listen.
. This is a big part of the problem with progs. They can't read. Judging from this post, they cannot write either.
So go to Buffalo and fix it. But Republicans would rather destroy public education rather than fix it. Anyone can do basic math and read, they just need to be taught. But you think there was massive election fraud, or that lying about it was OK.
I am not sure it is fixable, so, yes, I would like to destroy the current system. There was election fraud. No question about that. Not sure what your definiton of massive is, but any is too much in my view.

02/25/2021 04:28 PM

Cole

I agree. There is no way Trump won Florida by that many votes. Trump was sure he had it in the can and that's why he is so upset.

There is also no way he got 64 million votes. There can't be that many stupid people in the US.

I was right.
 02/26/2021 07:48 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole There is also no way he got 64 million votes. There can't be that many stupid people in the US.
If you choose to remain amazed, at this point...you're one of em
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .