Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Portland anti-ICE rioters smash windows, spray-paint businesses; downtown merchants frustrated
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/28/2021 04:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/28/2021 04:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Portland anti-ICE rioters smash windows, spray-paint businesses; downtown merchants frustrated
Around 150 people marched through Portland's Pearl District in what's called a "direct action" event
By Brie Stimson

Small business owner on impact of crime, lockdowns in Portland
Huber's Café co-owner James Louie joins 'America's News HQ.'

Rioters vandalized several buildings in downtown Portland, Ore., on Saturday night in one of the largest protests in weeks, according to reports.

Around 150 people marched through Portland's Pearl District in what's called a "direct action" event, smashing windows of businesses like Starbucks, Chipotle, Umpqua Bank and Urban Pantry and tagging them with graffiti, KION-TV in Portland reported.

One vandal wrote "banks suck" on Umpqua Bank's façade, a Portland Tribune reporter tweeted.

The marchers were protesting the Biden administration's immigration policy and the federal agency Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

RIOTERS TRY BREAKING DOWN DOOR OF PORTLAND POLICE ASSOCIATION

The White House received progressive pushback this month when it reopened a Texas shelter meant to house unaccompanied teenage migrants. Amid the blowback, the administration has claimed the shelter "won't stay open very long."

Ahead of Saturday's unrest, several Portland business owners had boarded up their storefronts in anticipation of the planned protest, FOX 12 in Portland reported.

"We have removed everything that could possibly cause damage tonight," Jim Rice, owner of Fields Bar and Grill, told the station. The restaurant was already damaged on Friday. It was unclear if it suffered any further damage Saturday.

"When these people come through, and we've lost an entire day of business which means that's impacting my team member's wages. This has been going on for nine months," he continued. "Where are our resources? When do we get enough resources to finally go after and fix this?"

Rioters smashed the window of a restaurant in downtown Portland during a night of destruction Saturday.
Rioters smashed the window of a restaurant in downtown Portland during a night of destruction Saturday. (Portland Police)

Profanity-laden slogans and messages like "No kids in cages" were spray-painted all over ICE's nearby field office.

Windows were also broken at a grocery store, restaurant, shipping business, and several coffee shops, police said.

PORTLAND RIOTS CAUSED AT LEAST $2.3M IN DAMAGE TO FEDERAL BUILDINGS IN CITY, STATE'S US ATTORNEY SAYS

Portland police began arrests around 10 p.m. ET and warned the protesters if they didn't disperse they could be subjected to tear gas and impact munitions, KGW-TV in Portland reported.

Police noted in a news release that while tear gas was restricted it could be used following an ignored warning.

Officers were also constrained in their ability to respond to the incidents because of several shootings across the city, the release said.

Officers made two arrests: A 31-year-old was arrested for criminal mischief in the first degree and a 17-year-old was detained for interfering with a peace officer and escape in the third degree.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/28/2021 04:56 AM

Fish Killer

On another note:

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/28/2021 11:09 AM

Fish Killer

Coleslaw can't comment on any of this........

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/28/2021 11:19 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Can't, you mean won't. This is stupid.

I was right.
 02/28/2021 03:14 PM

Fish Killer

...because Coleslaw will look like an ass.

Oh wait...he is an ass.

^These are PROVED facts.
 03/02/2021 08:43 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Good job Portland. Your city is worse than Detroit now. Always gratifying to see prog cities self destruct. Let's hope that officer Chauvin get's off, which he probably should (though, of course, his trial will be before a kangaroo court). That should be the end of Minneapolis.

I :heart; Q
 03/02/2021 08:49 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Fatal level of fentanyl in Floyd, Dead anyway!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 03/02/2021 09:00 AM

tpapablo

A lot more evidence than that. But there is no way he can get a fair trial in Minneapolis. The mob is threatening to burn down the city and every one of the jurors will know that they will be hunted down if they don't find him guilty.

03/02/2021 09:59 AM

Greensleeves

You $itches waived your right to comment on protesting when you sent your maga filth against the United States.

y'all low life scum
 03/02/2021 10:56 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

You queencreep are an Idiot!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 03/02/2021 11:11 AM

Greensleeves

kkkrankit maga scum. Hey kkkrankit did you Qtop the Qteal?
 03/03/2021 05:57 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

A lot more evidence than that. But there is no way he can get a fair trial in Minneapolis. The mob is threatening to burn down the city and every one of the jurors will know that they will be hunted down if they don't find him guilty.

As they should. He is guilty, we all saw it. That's the point.

I was right.
 03/03/2021 06:11 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Well...beings that he had enough fentanyl in his body to kill 20 men....i dont think your shit will pass.

The coroner clearly said he was a dead man from the fentanyl alone.

^These are PROVED facts.
 03/03/2021 06:24 AM

Cole

You lie with so much ease it's almost scary.

I was right.
 03/03/2021 06:27 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo A lot more evidence than that. But there is no way he can get a fair trial in Minneapolis. The mob is threatening to burn down the city and every one of the jurors will know that they will be hunted down if they don't find him guilty.
A great glimpse into the prog mind (or lack thereof, to be accurate). They "saw" something and form an irrevocable opinion. No other evidence can change that opinion. The liberal billionaire elites understand and use this prog quality to their advantage. Take the Covid hoaxs, for example. When it first came out, the mainstream press and Amazon's of the world saw an opportunity to make billions by creating fear in progs. So they announced doomsday was upon us. The cowardly and stupid progs dutifully bought into that story line and cowered under there beds for months, all the time watching news and buying from Amazon. But soon after all this covid business got underway, new facts came out. People like me could process those new facts and determined that there was nothing to be overly worried about. So, I went about my normal life, unaffected by this ruse. Progs, on the other hand resolutely stayed under their beds. The dumb bastards are still wearing masks, for goodness sake. So progs lost a year of their life, but Amazon, the mainstream news orgainzations prospered and many other big tech companies prospered. Worked out for them, but not the mindless progs. Of course, being mindless, they don't know they were duped and screwed.

03/03/2021 06:36 AM

Greensleeves

tsuq you're old. You make no sense anymore. Concentrate on saving what's left of your sad miserable condition. Maybe read a book, breath, try to stand up on your soft top.
 03/03/2021 06:42 AM

Cole

Take the Covid hoaxs, for example.

Only 500,000 dead so far.

...and take a writing class or something, that mangled word salad is a fucking nightmare.

I was right.
 03/03/2021 06:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Take the Covid hoaxs, for example. Only 500,000 dead so far. ...and take a writing class or something, that mangled word salad is a fucking nightmare.
For dumb people, yes. I have explained this already today.

03/03/2021 07:15 AM

Cole

Take the Covid hoaxs, for example.

Only 500,000 dead so far.

...and take a writing class or something, that mangled word salad is a fucking nightmare.

For dumb people, yes. I have explained this already today.

Sure thing pal.

Try all caps like your buddy FK. lol

I was right.
 03/03/2021 07:16 AM

Cole

Liberal Hoax. lol

Trump was made for you dumb fuckers.

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .