Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump
Topic Summary: The Anti Christ
Created On: 03/01/2021 06:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/01/2021 06:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Been hearing more and more people saying Trump is the anti Christ.

i follow Jesus, but I am not a Bible Scholar.

Anyone out there have any idea if he fits the description?

he sure isn't a normal human being.
 03/01/2021 06:55 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Anyone out there have any idea if he fits the description?

Yep, right down to the last lie.

I guess the blind can't see the obvious.

-------------------------
I was right.
 03/01/2021 06:57 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

no, he's not near that important

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 03/01/2021 08:44 PM

johnnyboy

An anti Christ has a committed goal of evil for all. Trump is just maximizing his own position due to the enabling of people who traded their messiah for him. He's done plenty of evil but but it came from mere opportunistic money grabs from a grifter with the loyalty of a hungry snake. Trump is a symptom, not a cause.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/02/2021 04:38 AM

Greensleeves

Is the anti christ obese, shoots a $hit game of golf, and can't link two sentences together without sounding like a geriatric dumb$Hit?

He's a normal qotard. Nothing more. The United States already sent him to purgatory, a life with Melania at $hit a lago.
 03/02/2021 04:39 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He's planning a big come back in '24, after the pugs make it much harder to vote in Dem areas.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/02/2021 04:52 AM

Greensleeves

Qrusski will be that the corner of US1 and 520 waiving his tattered Qrump flag this Saturday!

Wait I thought it was harder to vote last time? Perhaps the rules making it harder to vote also had an effect on QOP voters? Probably not huh?

Hey Qrusski you got some youtube science you could post about it? Maybe a guy with a beard so he seems real smart and stuff?
 03/02/2021 04:59 AM

Cole

I listened to NPR the whole day after his speech and they never said his name. He is done in the normal world.

I was right.
 03/02/2021 05:15 AM

RustyTruck

Couple of things to watch out for - Pugs control a lot of state government, and they can draw districts so that they can win with basically 30%. They can also selectively implement measures to make it hard for traditional Dem voters to be able to vote. They are planning to primary and purge anyone who was disloyal to trump in '20.

It's a big mistake to think that as the popular culture returns to regularly scheduled programming that the far right threat has passed. I'm afraid the liberal mindset is that trump was an aberration, and now that Biden won all is well again and everyone can "go to brunch". The pugs are wounded animals, and they are going to come out swinging in the midterms, and if Dems don't get ready for it I could see a hell of a surprise coming.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

03/02/2021 05:58 AM

Cole

When Biden gets us out of the Covid hole and the country rebounds for real, Trumpian Republicans will struggle to get anywhere. Will they have the balls to attempt to suppress the economy by blocking legislation in hopes bad economic numbers get them back into power? We shall see.

People beat police with the America flag while they attacked the heart of the United States and all at Trump's behest. A solid 65% of the country think that is disgusting.

I was right.
 03/02/2021 06:12 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Cole

I listened to NPR the whole day after his speech and they never said his name. He is done in the normal world.

Perhaps, but the world is no longer normal. He still has over half the republicans willing to vote for him again and over 90% of them still support his policy.

03/02/2021 06:32 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Nope, not the anti-Christ. Satan. And Hitler, Stalin, Ghengis Khan, and Pol Pot, all rolled up into one. He's a very accomplished man.

I :heart; Q
 03/02/2021 06:43 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

When Biden gets us out of the Covid hole

Trump already did that by fast tracking the vaccine manufacturers into MAKING IT!

You can't ship what you DON'T HAVE!

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 03/02/2021 at 06:44 AM by Fish Killer
 03/02/2021 06:53 AM

johnnyboy

Those men were committed. Trump is transactional. He's not tied to a belief system and he's not consistent with any belief he's espoused before. Not a cause of evil, a symptom. He's proof the GOP's gangrenous stinking, infected core has not made its way to its limbs, which are waving and swaying to the tune of victim politics.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/02/2021 07:01 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Those men were committed. Trump is transactional. He's not tied to a belief system and he's not consistent with any belief he's espoused before. Not a cause of evil, a symptom. He's proof the GOP's gangrenous stinking, infected core has not made its way to its limbs, which are waving and swaying to the tune of victim politics.

Without Trump you would be dying of covid right now.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 03/02/2021 07:17 AM

RustyTruck

If you listen carefully, you'll hear them making preparations for a sustainable white minority rule. I've heard more and more of them talk at length about how bad democracy is (mob rule!) and that the USA is a republic and not a democracy.

They are going to promote that narrative, along with tenuously justified restrictions to disenfranchise those who would vote against them under the guise of "restoring faith in elections" - a faith they themselves are trying to destroy with the "big lie". Their supporters will have no problem with it whatsoever, hell those people are ready and willing to engage in violence against political enemies. They are in the early stages of creating a "patriotic" narrative around what will essentially be an ethno-fascist dictatorship.

03/02/2021 07:27 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck If you listen carefully, you'll hear them making preparations for a sustainable white minority rule. I've heard more and more of them talk at length about how bad democracy is (mob rule!) and that the USA is a republic and not a democracy. They are going to promote that narrative, along with tenuously justified restrictions to disenfranchise those who would vote against them under the guise of "restoring faith in elections" - a faith they themselves are trying to destroy with the "big lie". Their supporters will have no problem with it whatsoever, hell those people are ready and willing to engage in violence against political enemies. They are in the early stages of creating a "patriotic" narrative around what will essentially be an ethno-fascist dictatorship.
True. You are on to us.

03/02/2021 07:43 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

So when Whites are in the minority we will have access to all the perks that Blacks and Latinos have!! priceless!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 03/02/2021 07:52 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: crankit

So when Whites are in the minority we will have access to all the perks that Blacks and Latinos have!! priceless!!

Inshallah

03/02/2021 08:03 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: crankit So when Whites are in the minority we will have access to all the perks that Blacks and Latinos have!! priceless!!
No chance. There are cities that are majority black. Detroit, Baltimore and Flint come to mind. Some are goverend almost exclusively by blacks. Yet, every one of those cities are guilty of systematic racism, according to the progs. Same would be true nationwide. This racism business is simply a cover for prog failure at every level of the gov't. It won't stop ever if progs have any say in it.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .