Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Andrew Cuomo
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/02/2021 04:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/02/2021 04:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

That asshole has got to go.

He's the Dem version of trump, better to nip it in the bud.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/02/2021 05:15 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He sounds like a New York governor to me.

Trump can do it, but a Democrat can't? Rusty, you seem to be spouting the double standard you claim to hate.

I was right.
 03/02/2021 05:45 AM

RustyTruck

How so? I was critical of trump's sexual abuse and thought he should be disqualified, and now that credible allegations are made against Cuomo I'm suggesting the same.

To condemn trump but excuse Cuomo would be a double standard, no?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

Edited: 03/02/2021 at 05:45 AM by RustyTruck
 03/02/2021 05:51 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

The first two allegations look bad, but the one that came out yesterday is kind of silly. It boiled down to him hitting on someone (that did not work for him) and getting rejected while attending a wedding. He apparently even asked for consent to kiss her. Is that a crime now?
 03/02/2021 06:00 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

How so? I was critical of trump's sexual abuse and thought he should be disqualified, and now that credible allegations are made against Cuomo I'm suggesting the same.

To condemn trump but excuse Cuomo would be a double standard, no?

Fair enough and I tend to agree. If he was Republican this would be a non issue.

I was right.
 03/02/2021 06:01 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

If tRump can boast about grabbing women by the pooswahs, asking for a kiss shouldn't be an issue for the right. But it will be.
 03/02/2021 06:04 AM

Central Floridave

It's just locker room talk.
 03/02/2021 06:56 AM

johnnyboy

Boys will be boys. Or governors will be governors. The reality is that the right is attempting to equate cuomo with trump to be able to accuse the left of using a double standard. I think cuomo should be held to the same standard trump supporters never held him to. What cuomo admits to is wrong no matter who does it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/02/2021 07:03 AM

RustyTruck

If Al Franken had to go, I'd show Cuomo to the door.

03/02/2021 07:05 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

He is no longer acceptable as a leader.
No gilded statues.
That's the other party.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/02/2021 08:10 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

He never was acceptable as a leader. Anyone with a brain saw that years ago. But dems, progs and the press were hailing him as a hero and strong presidential candidate just two months ago. So what has changed, other than the end of the mainstream press cover-up? Then there is Newsome, another prog fair-haired boy. He too has fallen on hard times. And what do these two have in common, besides being the dem best and brightest two months ago? They are both incompetent, as are all progs. A crisis arose and they weren't up to it. Though the press tried to cover it up, the people knew. Only progs remained in the dark, as they always do.

I :heart; Q
 03/02/2021 09:34 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

If Al Franken had to go, I'd show Cuomo to the door.

That should be the case for ALL of the predators, despite party affiliation.

Yet one party seems to continually make excuses for their own...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/02/2021 09:46 AM

RustyTruck

Newsome? The guy that used to bang Junior's girlfriend?

03/02/2021 10:58 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Who could have guessed this guy was some kind of sexual deviant. But how bout that Emmy? You're doing great, guys.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/02/2021 11:12 AM

Greensleeves

Qniper's boyfriend wished Ghislane Maxwell well. Two face maga $itches.
 03/02/2021 11:18 AM

tpapablo

The odd thing here is that this guy's incompetnece resulted in thousands of seniors being killed. But he is being hounded out of office for kissing some woman? Seems like misplaced priorities, doesn't it? I suspect that they are bringing up the harassment claims to avoid talking about the death's he caused. And they are doing that because a bunch of other dem governors did the same stupid thing, and they want to protect them.

03/02/2021 11:34 AM

RustyTruck

I generally agree with Pabs; Cuomo threw out the carefully crafted plans for vaccine rollout and tried to direct it himself which caused chaos. This was after the guy wrote a book congratulating himself on handing the pandemic so well. Now comes information that he may be responsible for all sort of mishandling of nursing homes during the pandemic. He's in a hell of a mess, and taking him out on sexual harassment allegations offer an opportunity for his fans to maintain his innocence, but get him out quickly so too many questions aren't asked about the nursing homes or vaccine. As far as other governors, I think history will be unkind to the ones that refused to protect their residents like South Dakota and ultimately Florida, but time will tell.

03/03/2021 05:55 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

He never was acceptable as a leader. Anyone with a brain saw that years ago. But dems, progs and the press were hailing him as a hero and strong presidential candidate just two months ago. So what has changed, other than the end of the mainstream press cover-up?

Then there is Newsome, another prog fair-haired boy. He too has fallen on hard times. And what do these two have in common, besides being the dem best and brightest two months ago? They are both incompetent, as are all progs. A crisis arose and they weren't up to it. Though the press tried to cover it up, the people knew. Only progs remained in the dark, as they always do.

Nobody reads this. Save yourself some effort and use less words.

I was right.
 03/03/2021 06:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo He never was acceptable as a leader. Anyone with a brain saw that years ago. But dems, progs and the press were hailing him as a hero and strong presidential candidate just two months ago. So what has changed, other than the end of the mainstream press cover-up? Then there is Newsome, another prog fair-haired boy. He too has fallen on hard times. And what do these two have in common, besides being the dem best and brightest two months ago? They are both incompetent, as are all progs. A crisis arose and they weren't up to it. Though the press tried to cover it up, the people knew. Only progs remained in the dark, as they always do.
Nobody reads this. Save yourself some effort and use less words.
I read it. So the important and intelligent people on NSR read it. That's who it is for. I understand that you and your fellow progs are too dumb to appreciate my points and, therefore, I don't write for you guys. If I were to write for progs, I'd have to write like a baby would, like that nuke guy. I will not lower my standards and embarrass myself.

Edited: 03/03/2021 at 06:11 AM by tpapablo
 03/03/2021 06:26 AM

Cole

Blah, blah, blah...prog this, lie here, someone party line crap from a biased source here. lol

You's a dope.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Andrew Cuomo

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .