Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: One more year for progs to be terrified.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/03/2021 08:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/03/2021 08:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Under beds for antoher year. Personally, I think old Fauci has become addicted to the limelight (and the money he is getting from it) and is trying to keep the panic alive as long as possible. The dumbass should be fired, but, as usual, progs consider this loser a hero. But, I am good with keeping progs out of sight for another year. The world is more pleasant when you don't have to contend with their ugliness and stupidity.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 03/03/2021 08:49 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Qsuq so badly wants his grizzled $Hit cause to be relevant. Didn't read his post. he suqs
 03/03/2021 03:36 PM

Cole

Fauchi is a smart man, I'm betting he will be right.

I was right.
 03/07/2021 02:51 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I don't think that he gets a bonus for every american dead from covid like qtrump does..?

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 03/07/2021 04:07 PM

johnnyboy

Half a million dead and still the same bullshit.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/08/2021 05:03 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Half a million dead and still the same bullshit.

Yep. Not to mention that masks have been proven to lessen the viral load (less deaths) and that more transmission means more mutations. Basically everything the Right has said has been wrong, deadly wrong.

I was right.
 03/08/2021 05:19 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Why would this need to go on for another year? First we just needed to flatten the curve, then we needed to prevent hospitals from being overrun, then we needed to wait for the vaccine. Now we have the vaccine. 93% of all Covid deaths occurred in people 55 years old and older. 0.2% of Covid deaths resulted from people under 25 years old. Once the vaccine has been made available to anyone 55 years old and older, how can anyone justify continuing any of this? Are the people advocating continuing lockdowns and masking anti-vaccers? Do they not believe the vaccines work or do they just really like doing what they are told and telling other people what to do? If you really like doing what you are told, telling others what to do, and tattling on your neighbors then it must be a great time to be alive.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/08/2021 05:31 AM

Cole

44% of Republicans say they won't take the vaccine and that is a problem. Then there is the inequality issue when it comes to getting vaccinated. Like with everything else, the poorer communities will be the last to get it, even though many of them are front line workers.

If Fauchi is saying a year till zero cases, I will wholeheartedly agree.

I was right.
 03/08/2021 05:57 AM

Sniper

If you are under 55 and healthy then it isn't that big of a deal whether you get the vaccine or not. If you are over 55 years old and/or are overweight, have diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. then you should probably go ahead and get the vaccine as soon as possible. What percent of Democrats said that they wouldn't get the vaccine? I would imagine that plenty of people are holding off on getting it, particularly for young children.

It doesn't bother me if you decide to wear masks and follow these rules indefinitely if that is what makes you feel better but I wouldn't say that science would support the idea that you need to. That is the beauty of a free country. Everyone can do what they think makes sense for themselves. Measles and Whooping Cough are transmitted the same way Covid is. I wouldn't see most people wearing masks in a couple months for the same reasons they didn't wear them after we had vaccines for Measles and Whooping Cough.

Fauci comes across as someone who decides what to say based on what he sees in the news. Way too wishy washy for me to put too much stock into what he says at this point. At first he said no masks were needed, then he said everyone needed masks. Now he is saying wear 2-3 masks. He said that kids shouldn't be in school then he said that kids need to be in schools.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

03/08/2021 05:58 AM

Cole

It doesn't bother me if you decide to wear masks and follow these rules indefinitely if that is what makes you feel better but I wouldn't say that science would support the idea that you need to.

This is exactly why Fauchi said what he said.

I was right.
 03/08/2021 06:11 AM

johnnyboy

"Not that big of a deal." So sciencey. You come up with that one all by yourself?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/08/2021 06:16 AM

Sniper

93% of all Covid deaths occurred in people over 55 years old.
0.2% of all Covid deaths occurred in people under 25 years old.

Hence, if you are young and healthy then getting vaccinated probably isn't that big of a deal. Make sense?

03/08/2021 06:26 AM

Cole

What happens between 25 and 55? You seem to be missing a sizable chunk of the population.

I looked and it's about 45,000 people. Do you see 45 thousand as a doable number?

I was right.
 03/08/2021 06:34 AM

Sniper

What percentage of those people had comorbidities? Thats why I said "and/or" healthy.

I'm not trying to sell you on doing anything differently. You do you.

03/08/2021 06:39 AM

Greensleeves

"Fauci comes across as someone who decides what to say based on what he sees in the news."

And what does Qniper come across ass?
 03/08/2021 06:45 AM

Cole

Vaccine-skeptical Trump country poses challenge to immunization push

http://www.politico.com/news/2...e-rural-america-473940

I was right.
 03/08/2021 06:46 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

What percentage of those people had comorbidities? Thats why I said "and/or" healthy.

Who in this country doesn't have a comorbidity? If my wearing a mask can reduce the deaths by one, I'll wear it.

I was right.
 03/08/2021 07:01 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Who in this country doesn't have a comorbidity? If my wearing a mask can reduce the deaths by one, I'll wear it.

Even after you have been vaccinated? You will continue wearing masks after you have been vaccinated and after the most vulnerable among us have had access to the vaccine?

03/08/2021 07:06 AM

Greensleeves

"If my wearing a mask can reduce the deaths by one, I'll wear it." A selfless and good American! Thank you Cole!
 03/08/2021 07:35 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: Sniper What percentage of those people had comorbidities? Thats why I said "and/or" healthy. I'm not trying to sell you on doing anything differently. You do you.
And if I can reduce the deaths by one by not wearing a mask, I will not wear one.

I :heart; Q
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .