Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The US Economic Future Looks Bright
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/08/2021 07:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/08/2021 07:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

From prolonged political lock downs, to the the crippling of US petroleum and natural gas production by executive order, to the unabated printing of more US currency, to unbridled or even slightly controlled immigration, to the serious degradation of primary and secondary US education systems, to completely inept and ineffective stimulus spending, how can the future US economic outlook not be bright? I mean inflation is a good thing, right?. The forth coming tax hikes will also be a huge economic boom for the nation that I will look forward to. I have a very positive outlook and total confidence in our president who addresses the nation on his own like a true leader, with no need for speech writers, coaching or even a teleprompter. The current Congress is also the most respected and effective in our history too. Yeah, I just woke up and firmly believe that with the economy on solid footing our national attention should be turned to banning children's books, suppressing free speech and cancelling everything and anything anyone is offended by. Oh, rioting too, that's always a good thing for small businesses. Especially when you get law enforcement out of the picture. Give be utter dependence and indentured servitude under tyranny, or give me death!
 03/08/2021 08:02 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Not to worry. At least we have a senile president. Only good can come of that. Of course they will screw up everything. They ran on that platform. To give credit where crdit is due, they have gotten off to an excellant start.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 03/08/2021 09:01 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The government should be focused on letting the Carbon multinationals get back to their record profits while we pay the consequences for the continued, sustained and preventable damage to our climate. Lets get back to the core ideology, blaming immigrants, pretending people without social security numbers will be getting free stimulus money, blaming the tax hikes on the party left with the bill from the party to cut the taxes of the rich, silencing Dr. Seuss and equating antifa with the insurrectionists. You asked for liberty or death, so I guess we will settle on brain dead.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/08/2021 09:29 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Zman, you're bumming me out!

03/08/2021 09:29 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Hey JB, Below are pictures of what the "insurrection" looked like:

Below is a "mostly peaceful" Antifa riot. If you look closely, you can see the difference:

Don't forget the Biden's grand re-opening the cages for kids in Homestead, FL that Biden and Obama opened, then Trump closed, and now Biden just re-opened.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 03/08/2021 at 10:09 AM by Sniper
 03/08/2021 09:31 AM

Greensleeves

Hey Qnipe 5 dead in your peaceful protest.
 03/08/2021 09:36 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Negative Snipes, that was BoBo's tour the day before.
 03/08/2021 10:21 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: theglide

Negative Snipes, that was BoBo's tour the day before.

You are wrong because I saw it live on TV on January 6th. I remember thinking to myself that it was funny that they were all staying behind the velvet ropes and wandering around like they were lost.

They don't televise tour groups live on CSPAN.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/08/2021 11:03 AM

Greensleeves

Qniper's pos friends beating a cop. Qnipe wishes he was there to "stop the steal" which was a lie to make qrump money off dum$hits like qnipe.

Edited: 03/08/2021 at 11:05 AM by Greensleeves
 03/08/2021 11:37 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yeah, they stayed in the ropes, except that one lady and they shot her in the neck. She must have stepped over the rope.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/08/2021 11:39 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

holy shit

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/08/2021 02:09 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Queencreep digging deep, 1 day compared to months and many cities with biden/hyena support! All this is the usual libtard circlebacl to their hatred of cops; suddenly queencreep is upset over it!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18

Edited: 03/08/2021 at 02:16 PM by crankit
 03/08/2021 05:13 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: WG

holy shit

Just when you think they can't go any farther off the rails.

And they actually believe it.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .