Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Gaetz anyone?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/30/2021 05:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/02/2021 03:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

I have converted to Republican tactics, Gaetz is guilty no matter what; keep digging, keep attacking, never relent, never admit you are wrong!!

Gaytz for jail!!

Gaytz for jail!

LOCK HIM UP!!

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has been exonerated and the (DOJ) Department of Justice's sex trafficking investigation has been shut down as the man who made the false allegations is now behind bars. Florida developer and convicted fraud, Stephen Alford, faced a judge on Tuesday after he was indicted for extortion.

According to a newly unsealed indictment, the 62-year-old spread lies about Gaetz as part of a complex scheme to defraud Gaetz's father of $25 million.

"Alford is alleged to have been involved in a scheme to obtain money based upon false promises or guarantees he made to the victim that Alford could deliver a presidential pardon for a family member of the victim," said the Justice Department in a statement.

Gaetz had adamantly denied the sexual misconduct allegations and called Alford's claim a pile of lies.

.@dcexaminer ran this story when other outlets refused.

I've been proven right.

They tried to extort me on a pile of lies.

Alford wasn't acting alone - he had help from people with strong ties to the federal government.

There is much more to this attempt to destroy me. https://t.co/sEwDPdrTSK

- Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) August 31, 2021

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is now working to determine who else was involved in the shakedown attempt. Meanwhile, Alford is currently in the custody of U.S. Marshals.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/02/2021 at 03:40 AM by Fish Killer
 09/02/2021 04:10 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

filth
 09/02/2021 05:04 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

He shouldn't be but I did see that the feds did in fact indict the guy that tried to extort them for a pardon out of Biden. Perhaps his cooperation postponed this or made it possible to get a lesser included offense. The feds have been known to make crazy deals.

Both things can be true, right? It wouldn't be much of an extortion attempt if there wasn't something that the "victim" needed covered up.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/02/2021 05:14 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
What a total Piece of Shit you really are...Coleslaw!

Good, FK finally admits he is a piece of shit by calling Cole a piece of shit for his sarcastic use of FKs very own tactics. That is a start I suppose.

Unfortunately, the one thing he can't change is the absolute fact that he is a dumb ass and mentally ill.

09/02/2021 05:28 AM

Cole

Funny how Gaytz is laying low and playing the romantic family man. lol

I was right.
 09/02/2021 05:23 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Who goes to jail first, Matt Gaetz, James Comey or Hillary Clinton?

oh I forgot Dr. Fauci LOL

Loser has to answer FK's questions about their "pecker" over the internet while he "does his thing"

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/02/2021 05:28 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Good, FK finally admits he is a piece of shit by calling Cole a piece of shit for his sarcastic use of FKs very own tactics. That is a start I suppose.

Unfortunately, the one thing he can't change is the absolute fact that he is a dumb ass and mentally ill.

Hey - that's an insult to dumb asses and the mentally ill!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/12/2022 10:46 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

I have converted to Republican tactics, Gaetz is guilty no matter what; keep digging, keep attacking, never relent, never admit you are wrong!!

Gaytz for jail!!

Gaytz for jail!

LOCK HIM UP!!

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has been exonerated and the (DOJ) Department of Justice's sex trafficking investigation has been shut down as the man who made the false allegations is now behind bars. Florida developer and convicted fraud, Stephen Alford, faced a judge on Tuesday after he was indicted for extortion.

According to a newly unsealed indictment, the 62-year-old spread lies about Gaetz as part of a complex scheme to defraud Gaetz's father of $25 million.

"Alford is alleged to have been involved in a scheme to obtain money based upon false promises or guarantees he made to the victim that Alford could deliver a presidential pardon for a family member of the victim," said the Justice Department in a statement.

Gaetz had adamantly denied the sexual misconduct allegations and called Alford's claim a pile of lies.

I've been proven right.

Alford wasn't acting alone - he had help from people with strong ties to the federal government.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is now working to determine who else was involved in the shakedown attempt. Meanwhile, Alford is currently in the custody of U.S. Marshals.

So much for that exoneration...

If he is exonerated then why a Grand Jury?
 01/12/2022 12:08 PM

Greensleeves

Qish perverted like Gaetz. Grotesque. Just another reason why normal people and especially the fairer sex hate the QOP.
 01/12/2022 12:43 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Creep should be in prison anyway for multiple DUIs and witnesses intimidation (on behalf of the former POTUS).

http://www.nbcnews.com/politic...-trafficking-n1287352

ORLANDO, Fla. - Rep. Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testified Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating him for sex crimes, a major development that suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting him.

The ex-girlfriend, whose name is being withheld by NBC News to respect her privacy, has been in talks for months with prosecutors about an immunity deal. Under a possible deal, she would avoid prosecution for obstruction of justice in return for testifying in the investigation into whether Gaetz in 2017 had sex with a 17-year-old female for money and whether months later he and others violated a federal law prohibiting people for paying for prostitutes overseas.
 01/18/2022 09:28 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

http://www.nbcnews.com/politic...icking-n1287352

ORLANDO, Fla. - Rep. Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testified Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating him for sex crimes, a major development that suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting him.

The walls are closing in on Beavis...

Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend was granted immunity in exchange for her grand jury testimony, report says

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/18/2022 11:29 AM

3rdworldlover

Gaetz's ex, whose name Insider is withholding to protect her privacy, last week testified before a grand jury as part of the Justice Department's federal sex-trafficking investigation into Gaetz. She previously worked on Capitol Hill and was in an open relationship with Gaetz in 2017 and 2018. She also traveled with him and several others to the Bahamas in 2018 as part of a trip that has attracted investigators' scrutiny. NBC reported last week that prosecutors were investigating whether Gaetz sex-trafficked a 17-year-old; whether he violated the Mann Act, which prohibits the transportation of "any woman or girl for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose" across state lines; and whether he obstructed justice. One source told CBS News that the Florida congressman's ex-girlfriend had information related to the sex-trafficking investigation and the obstruction inquiry. With respect to the obstruction probe, investigators are said to be scrutinizing a three-way call after the investigation started between Gaetz, his ex, and another woman who was cooperating with federal authorities and who was reportedly recording the phone call. NBC reported that authorities suspect Gaetz of obstructing justice during that conversation; he's denied the allegation. The existence of the DOJ's investigation became public last March, when The New York Times reported that investigators were examining whether Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old in 2019 and paid for her to travel with him. The inquiry had been underway for several months. One person familiar with the conversations told The Times that Gaetz told some women to say that he paid for dinners and hotel rooms as part of their dates if anyone asked about the nature of their relationships. People familiar with the encounters also told The Times that some of the men and women, including Gaetz, took MDMA before having sex and that in some cases the Florida lawmaker asked the women to find others who may want to have sex with him and his friends. Prosecutors notched a significant victory last May when Gaetz's friend and longtime associate Joel Greenberg struck a plea deal and formally agreed to cooperate with the federal inquiry into Gaetz. The Times reported that Greenberg had given prosecutors information about an "array of topics" since he began cooperating in 2020, including telling them that he and Gaetz had interactions with women who were given cash and gifts in exchange for sex.

Time to shift the narrative to "the weaponized DOJ," "Deep State" and "fake news"

01/18/2022 12:40 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I guess the wheels of justice turn slowly. I expected him to get the perp walk years ago.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/18/2022 12:57 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

I admitted no such thing.

Coleslaw is a serious piece of shit.

Plain and simple.

So are you!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/18/2022 01:26 PM

Cole

When I am hated by shitbags like Gary, I know I am doing something right. lol

I was right.
 01/18/2022 10:46 PM

Fish Killer

When I am hated by shitbags like Gary, I know I am doing something right. lol

Coleslaw is a serious lying piece of shit.

Proved right on this forum with literally no doubt...again and again and again.

Plain and simple.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/18/2022 at 10:47 PM by Fish Killer
 01/19/2022 02:47 PM

Cole

Yes, I have been proven right repeatedly.

I was right.
 01/19/2022 04:08 PM

Fish Killer

Yes, I have been proven right repeatedly.

Yeah...NO!

"Coleslaw is a serious lying piece of shit.

Plain and simple."

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/20/2022 11:05 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Gaytz for jail!!

Gaytz for jail!

LOCK HIM UP!!

I've been proven right.

Where is the exoneration you were talking about? Is a grand jury investigation an exoneration?
 01/26/2022 11:07 AM

3rdworldlover

Shock Jock buddy pleads guilty and is cooperating with feds on further investigation into Gaetz

http://sports.yahoo.com/florid...ed-matt-160154860.html
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Gaetz anyone?

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .