Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: J&J COVID Vaccine Risks, , , , ,????????
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/14/2021 03:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/14/2021 03:14 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Birth Control pills are a far, far, greater risk !!!!

-------------------------
Dora Hates You

Edited: 04/14/2021 at 03:15 AM by dingpatch
 04/14/2021 03:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Lay off the birth control pills, ding
 04/14/2021 04:29 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I'm wondering if the blood clots were just an excuse to shut down the J&J vaccine. The J&J vaccine is the only one approved by the FDA for emergency use that is not an mRNA vaccine and uses the same process as the standard flu vaccine. The media has been really pushing Pfizer and Moderna while treating the J&J as the Trump of the vaccines. Even SNL has had a few digs against J&J. It probably all comes down to where their bread is being buttered. in my opinion drug companies shouldn't have any influence over our media or even be allowed to advertise on tv but that is another subject.

Anyway, I have a hard time believing that the J&J vaccine was shut down because 6 people out the 7,000,000 people who got it experienced blood clots. I think it is more likely that the side effects of headaches, body ache, fever, fatigue, etc. are the rule with this one, not the exception. It is making most of the people who get it feel like shit for days. You aren't hearing too much about it in the news but the pharmacies are telling patients to take plenty of aspirin or ibuprofen before they go to sleep on the night they get it, to minimize the headaches.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/14/2021 05:19 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: Sniper Anyway, I have a hard time believing that the J&J vaccine was shut down because 6 people out the 7,000,000 people who got it experienced blood clots. .
So says Dr. Bomboclaat
 04/14/2021 05:21 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

So tiresome. I really wish people like sniper would find the actual news and listen to it for once.

They put the pause on it to figure out the treatment if the clots should arise in someone that has had the vaccine. It and the one in Europe are structurally different than Moderna and Phizer, which is why there is no issue with them at this time.

I was right.
 04/14/2021 05:30 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

I just had the J&J vaccine Saturday. The only side effects I've had are a slight headache for first two days and extreme fatigue that is now wearing off. I feel pretty much back to normal today (four days later). My Girlfriend had same side effects. Her sister did not experience any side effects. They are both now worried about this blood clot issue though..
 04/14/2021 05:34 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

So tiresome. I really wish people like sniper would find the actual news and listen to it for once.

They put the pause on it to figure out the treatment if the clots should arise in someone that has had the vaccine. It and the one in Europe are structurally different than Moderna and Phizer, which is why there is no issue with them at this time.

So tiresome. I really wish Cole was smart enough to understand the point that dingpatch was making with the post that started this topic.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

04/14/2021 05:38 AM

Cole

They are saying it has effected women under 50, but only six in 7 million. There are some clear cut symptoms, so you might want to search them up, thought I imagine crossing the road is more dangerous than the vaccine.

I was right.
 04/14/2021 05:39 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

So tiresome. I really wish Cole was smart enough to understand the point that dingpatch was making with the post that started this topic.

There is a reason for the pause and you were clueless to it. That's the point.

I was right.
 04/14/2021 05:40 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: TATTOO74

I just had the J&J vaccine Saturday. The only side effects I've had are a slight headache for first two days and extreme fatigue that is now wearing off. I feel pretty much back to normal today (four days later). My Girlfriend had same side effects. Her sister did not experience any side effects. They are both now worried about this blood clot issue though..

Yeah. Most people are experiencing what you described or worse after the J&J. Most people are only accustomed to having a sore shoulder after most vaccines.

04/14/2021 05:59 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: Cole So tiresome. I really wish people like sniper would find the actual news and listen to it for once.
who would you have left to argue with? OH wait... nevermind
 04/14/2021 06:22 AM

Sniper

There is a reason for the pause and you were clueless to it. That's the point.

Good lord you are dumb. The question is whether or not the blood clots are the real reason the vaccine is being shut down.

Your chances of being struck by lightning this year are 1 in 500,000. Based on what we know right now, your odds of getting blood clots from this vaccine are over 1 in 1,000,000. Chances are there are dangers to this vaccine that they aren't talking about or the reason is political in nature.

04/14/2021 06:27 AM

Cole

The reason was announced. It has to do with treating the blood clots should they arise.

Funny that Trump says it's political and all of a sudden you Republican types jump onboard.

Find a better fucking news source. Your current one makes you sound stupid.

I was right.
 04/14/2021 06:43 AM

Sniper

The reason was announced. It has to do with treating the blood clots should they arise.

Funny that Trump says it's political and all of a sudden you Republican types jump onboard.

Find a better fucking news source. Your current one makes you sound stupid.

Where did Trump say anything? Has he been on the news?

I haven't watched the news in a couple days. I used common sense. Why would you shut a vaccine down for blood clots when you are twice as likely to be struck by lightening than you would be to get the blood clots?

There are only a few possible reasons:
1. blood clots aren't the real reason. The real reason is has to do with other reactions or side effects and they don't want to talk about it.
2. The real reason is politics.
3. The people in charge of the policy around the vaccine rollout are idiots.

Option number 3 makes the most sense but I'm not ruling out 1 or 2.

Edited: 04/14/2021 at 06:45 AM by Sniper
 04/14/2021 07:24 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole So tiresome. I really wish people like sniper would find the actual news and listen to it for once. They put the pause on it to figure out the treatment if the clots should arise in someone that has had the vaccine. It and the one in Europe are structurally different than Moderna and Phizer, which is why there is no issue with them at this time.
Don't hold your breath on that. Speaking of stupid, who in the administration thought up this brilliant move? So, they are worried about people not getting the vaccination, then they do something calculated to maginfy the dangers of a vaccine. Sure, the risks are miniscule, but look at how the prog cowards reacted to covid itself. You are still seeing some of these dummies driving by themselves in masks.

I :heart; Q
 04/14/2021 08:33 AM

grdsurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2004

For the record I got the J&J jab two weeks ago and had no significant reaction what so ever.
 04/14/2021 08:35 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

Yeah. Most people are experiencing what you described or worse after the J&J. Most people are only accustomed to having a sore shoulder after most vaccines.

The irony is I never had soreness where they hit me with the shot. I thought for sure I would be sore.

04/14/2021 08:45 AM

Sniper

The irony is I never had soreness where they hit me with the shot. I thought for sure I would be sore.

I've heard similar things from other people. I know one person who was hospitalized but is fine now due to circumstances around the J&J vaccine but everyone else seems to be fine. I've heard other people say they have been sore in their elbows and wrists instead of at the site of the injection. Also, others have reported tingling in extremities, like a hand or arm going to sleep.

04/14/2021 08:46 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: TATTOO74 I just had the J&J vaccine Saturday. The only side effects I've had are a slight headache for first two days and extreme fatigue that is now wearing off. I feel pretty much back to normal today (four days later). My Girlfriend had same side effects. Her sister did not experience any side effects. They are both now worried about this blood clot issue though..
Some people are tougher than others. I would bet that a lot of the progs on here would be screaming like little school girls when the shot is adminiistered, and get the vapors thereafter.

I :heart; Q
 04/14/2021 08:48 AM

Sniper

If I was more conspiracy minded, I would think that all the negative press towards J&J and shutting down the J&J vaccine is part of Pfizer's payback for waiting until 5 days after the 2020 election to announce the existence of their Covid vaccine.

The problem with the left, when they try to deceive people, is that they have a tendency to over-produce things. If you know what to look for, it can be pretty easy to spot. The meme's that were coming out about the J&J vaccine before we stopped the rollout felt extremely out of place and forced. The digs that SNL has made about the J&J vaccine felt out of place and forced. Probably just our tax dollars hard at work funding the propaganda machine so we can keep the useful Cole's of the world marching in the direction we want them to.

Edited: 04/14/2021 at 09:21 AM by Sniper
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .