Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Finally...
Topic Summary: Sanctions against our enemy for their attacks.
Created On: 04/15/2021 05:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/15/2021 05:32 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://thehill.com/homenews/ad...g-sanctions-on-russia

So this is what leadership looks like. I will address some of you that inexplicably backed our last president when she refused to sanction Russia for its acts of war, publicly fellated their leader in Oslo and explained it was better to be friends with Russia as they were actively undermining not just our elections but every democracy they could. Now Russia is amassing troops on the Ukraine border. Putin is once again looking for a distraction from his assassinations and near misses as well as the Russian populations' Putin fatigue. He is probing the Ukraine again. It's time to punish them before this results in a series of local wars that all start holding hands and ends up as a world war. This should have been done years ago. At least it's being done now.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/15/2021 06:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Seems like there's an excellent chance Putin is going to make a bigger move in Ukraine. That will be a test for Biden, and you can expect that whatever he does in response will be denounced by the pugs.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/15/2021 06:14 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Putin is as afraid of Biden as I am of Covid, which is to say not at all. Who would be?

I :heart; Q
 04/15/2021 06:38 AM

Cole

Are you saying Putin was afraid of Trump? LOL!

There's my hearty laugh for the day.

I was right.
 04/15/2021 10:04 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Are you saying Putin was afraid of Trump? LOL!

There's my hearty laugh for the day.

Look...the dipshit thinks he has humor.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2021 10:17 AM

Greensleeves

hey qish your boy loved Vlad. Joe is calling the evil pos out. Normal people don't rewrite history.
 04/15/2021 10:18 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Joe is calling the evil pos out.

No he is not!

LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2021 10:19 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Putin is as afraid of Biden as I am of Covid, which is to say not at all. Who would be?

Putin is in a unique position for a US enemy. He knows the US population is utterly divided, and about 30% are cheering for the leader of the USA to fail, nearly 50% of the government will try and undermine anything he does.

Necessarily, that means the USA fails too, but they are willing to allow that if it helps their advance their right wing nationalist political agenda.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/15/2021 10:21 AM

Greensleeves

Joe sanctioning the commies.

Twitler said he trusted vlad. qotards suq and love the red menace

Oh I forgot about russki's love for vlad! So Joe is "going to be tested"? oh frightening.
 04/15/2021 10:42 AM

johnnyboy

Trump scared Putin. Scared he would love after the rape and want to keep coming around?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/15/2021 11:36 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Ukraine would be disturbing. But the biggie is Taiwan. I am very worried that China will see this as its last chance in a while to attack Taiwan. They wouldn't have dare have done that under Trump. And, given the cascading failures of Dementia Joe, it seems like a good bet that Trump will be back after 2024. It's not often that we have a senile president, and our enemies seem determined to take advantage of it. I know you guys are insane and all, but voting for a senile president? Come on1

I :heart; Q
 04/15/2021 11:58 AM

Cole

but voting for a senile president

So says confefe. lol

One and done; Trump time has ended.

I was right.
 04/15/2021 12:39 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Joe sanctioning the commies.

Dementia Joe isn't doing SHIT to the 'commies'!

Dementia Joe is a fucking commie!

SO ARE YOU!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2021 12:59 PM

Cole

Biden.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56755484

Trump is a Putin dick sucker. God only knows how far that POS Trump sold us down the river.

I was right.

Edited: 04/15/2021 at 07:52 PM by Cole
 04/15/2021 03:10 PM

johnnyboy

Taiwan has American weaponry and could fight back. Ukraine is not a NATO member and they were invaded and forced to accept a Crimean amputation before so that makes them the bigger priority.

04/15/2021 06:43 PM

johnnyboy

Trump:
"I don't see any reason why it would be" Russia that meddled in the 2016 presidential elections.
Attacked NATO, called it obsolete and blamed Ukraine for American election interference. And Javelins? >> But while there is evidence that the Javelin sale has been a powerful gesture of support for Kyiv, the missiles' military application has been far more limited. Under the conditions of the foreign military sale, the Trump administration stipulates that the Javelins must be stored in western Ukraine - hundreds of miles from the battlefield.

"I see these more as symbolic weapons than anything else," said Samuel Charap, a senior political scientist at Rand Corp. Experts say the conditions of the sale render them useless in the event of a sustained low-level assault - the kind of attack Ukraine is most likely to face from Russia. <<
>> What about the fact that the United States has tightened sanctions on Russia since Trump came to office? True but irrelevant. It happened over Trump's opposition. To this day, the administration is fighting efforts in Congress to strengthen sanctions, even while lifting sanctions on companies linked to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who worked with Trump's crooked former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.<<

>> Note that Trump, who vilifies everyone else, never has a negative word to say about Putin. He never calls Putin "mini Vlad" or any other derogatory nickname - even though the Russian president is actually shorter than former New York mayor and Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg.<<

Trump throws a hissy fit when anyone even mentions Russia and accountability.

Biden:
"My bottom line is this, where it is in the interest of the United States to work with Russia, we should and we will. If Russia seeks to violate the interests of the United States, we will respond," Biden said. "We will always stand in defense of our country, our institutions, our people and our allies."

The sanctions also include a prohibition on U.S. financial institutions participating in the trade of bonds used by the Russian government after June 14. They leave open the possibility "to expand sovereign debt sanctions on Russia as appropriate."

Biden expelled their spy/diplomats, called out their military hackers by name, declassified the intelligence to show the Americans and the world and put sanctions on real money. He left the door open for a visit with Putin in Europe but he won't get a visit to the White House and all that comes with it.

Ukraine knows we stand with them. Russia and Putin will too.

Now tell me again about how Biden doesn't win in this comparison?

04/15/2021 07:48 PM

Fish Killer

Biden.

">http://finance.yahoo.com/news/...html

Trump is a Putin dick sucker. God only knows how far that POS Trump sold us down the river.

What a fucking moron!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2021 07:52 PM

Cole

Huh?

I was right.
 04/15/2021 07:56 PM

Fish Killer

Huh?

Figure it out...FOOL!

Click your own link....THATS WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SEES!

IDIOT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/15/2021 08:06 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Trump had his head so far up Putin's arse that he sided with him instead of America's intelligence agencies. etc. etc...

Love those Manly, SmellyFish.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Finally...

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .