Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: CEO's discuss woke and go broke.
Topic Summary: A very good read from that perspective.
Created On: 04/15/2021 09:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/15/2021 09:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/m...ts-conservative-481978

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/16/2021 04:20 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Dang you commie progs are SOOOOOOOO full of shit!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/16/2021 04:39 AM

Cole

America is leaving the Republican party behind and the corporations know it. If you doubt me just look at modern day advertising, it's mixed marriages, gay couples, Hispanics, Muslims and the rest of the melting pot that makes up the United States. The glory days of 1950's America weren't glory days at all for a large swath of the population, so the attempt to hearken back and make America great again is not only falling on deaf ears, it's actually offensive to many.

Now factor in all the hate driven draconian bullshit the legislatures are cramming through and the reaction from corporate America makes perfect sense. Denying trans people healthcare, really? The last I checked, they are American citizens too.

I was right.
 04/16/2021 05:23 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Dang you commie progs are SOOOOOOOO full of shit!

ESPECIALLY COLESLAW!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/16/2021 05:42 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Was sent that by a friend jb. The QOP does not realize that their seats at the table are becoming thinner and thinner. The new generations starting with mine don't care if you are black/white/brown/gay/straight - it's not even a thing. It's a dying demographic of old fat washed up white dudes that care about such things - look no further than tpap, FK, somebodyelse, Sniper - etc...

And I am doing my part - in coaching lots of up and coming kids over the past several years, I am teaching them the right way. There are 1000's like me too. The old way of these geezers is slowly becoming extinct. I'll keep going one kid at a time.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/16/2021 06:27 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You cuckoos are amusing, especially now that I know you suffer from severe mental illness. I remember similar predictions when Obama won in 2008. GOP and conservatives were dead. Where do you guys get this? Radio programs in your heads?

I :heart; Q
 04/16/2021 06:46 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: wtf
The new generations starting with mine don't care if you are black/white/brown/gay/straight - it's not even a thing.....

WTF are you talking about? You don't care about race or sexual orientation? Biden LITERALLY just rolled out aid to farmers but only if they had brown skin. Democrats literally just wanted to rollout the coronavirus vaccine based on skin color. Left leaning universities are the ones having separate graduations for people of color. I have no issues with people of color or gay people. I just don't like the racist policies of Democrats.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/16/2021 06:46 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

wtf: The new generations starting with mine don't care if you are black/white/brown/gay/straight - it's not even a thing.

You are delusional.. truly, seek help, it might not be curable in your case but medicines may help...
To your generation, color, and sexual orientation is EVERYTHING...
you divide people into categories by color, by sexual preferences and by genders..
everything in your belief system is designed to draw a dividing line between each and every demographic.
and you are so racist that you truly believe that every demographic all think, act, believe the same things as everyone else that you assign to that demographic.
In your world all Black people think, act, vote alike,
all white people, except your little 'woke' section are all haters trying to keep other races down...
That is all a lie that your mind, sick as it is, has accepted as fact.
We are the ones who are color blind, we don't care what color anyone is, every American citizen is equally free to take advantage of the opportunities that America offers.
AND many peoples of multitudes of creeds, colors and sexual orientation have done just that.
America is the freest most integrated, most prosperous country on earth,
all because WE the PEOPLE made it so...
WE the PEOPLE destroyed the slavery of the Democrats,
WE the PEOPLE destroyed the Jim Crow laws,
We the PEOPLE elected judges and politicians that rolled back oppressive Democrat enactments against people of color.

You and your generation just elected people who care about NOTHING BUT if you are black/white/brown/gay/straight - it's everything.
It is in every law, every enactment, every thought and idea...
We were raised in a color blind society...
You and the children you 'coach' are the opposite, you see NOTHING but color, gender, age and I pity you, the children you infect and all people of color that are raised with such fear and hatred as what you preach...

04/16/2021 06:51 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

You cuckoos are amusing, especially now that I know you suffer from severe mental illness. I remember similar predictions when Obama won in 2008. GOP and conservatives were dead. Where do you guys get this? Radio programs in your heads?

We watched you sacrifice the GOP and conservativism to a lying sack of shit Russian asset.
Its fucking dead and you don't even know it yet, because you are still beholding to the cult.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/16/2021 06:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG
Originally posted by: tpapablo You cuckoos are amusing, especially now that I know you suffer from severe mental illness. I remember similar predictions when Obama won in 2008. GOP and conservatives were dead. Where do you guys get this? Radio programs in your heads?
We watched you sacrifice the GOP and conservativism to a lying sack of shit Russian asset. Its fucking dead and you don't even know it yet, because you are still beholding to the cult.
Russians, eh? WG, did you spit out your pills this morning? Be a good boy and take your thorazine and lithium. Do that and I bet those mean, old Russians will leave you alone for the rest of the day.

04/16/2021 06:55 AM

WG

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

wtf: The new generations starting with mine don't care if you are black/white/brown/gay/straight - it's not even a thing.

You are delusional.. truly, seek help, it might not be curable in your case but medicines may help...

To your generation, color, and sexual orientation is EVERYTHING...

you divide people into categories by color, by sexual preferences and by genders..

everything in your belief system is designed to draw a dividing line between each and every demographic.

and you are so racist that you truly believe that every demographic all think, act, believe the same things as everyone else that you assign to that demographic.

In your world all Black people think, act, vote alike,

all white people, except your little 'woke' section are all haters trying to keep other races down...

That is all a lie that your mind, sick as it is, has accepted as fact.

We are the ones who are color blind, we don't care what color anyone is, every American citizen is equally free to take advantage of the opportunities that America offers.

AND many peoples of multitudes of creeds, colors and sexual orientation have done just that.

America is the freest most integrated, most prosperous country on earth,

all because WE the PEOPLE made it so...

WE the PEOPLE destroyed the slavery of the Democrats,

WE the PEOPLE destroyed the Jim Crow laws,

We the PEOPLE elected judges and politicians that rolled back oppressive Democrat enactments against people of color.

You and your generation just elected people who care about NOTHING BUT if you are black/white/brown/gay/straight - it's everything.

It is in every law, every enactment, every thought and idea...

We were raised in a color blind society...

You and the children you 'coach' are the opposite, you see NOTHING but color, gender, age and I pity you, the children you infect and all people of color that are raised with such fear and hatred as what you preach...

I have never read a less convincing pile of shiot dude.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/16/2021 06:58 AM

Sniper

The far left and the white supremacists in this country have more in common than they think. Both think people of color are inferior. The only difference is who they blame for why they believe people of color are inferior. The far left blames white people for why they believe people of color are inferior and the white supremacists blame genetics. The left doesn't even think people of color are intelligent and capable enough to get their own ID and vote. It should be insulting as hell to every person of color when one of the idiots says that requiring an ID to vote is racist.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 04/16/2021 at 07:00 AM by Sniper
 04/16/2021 07:14 AM

Greensleeves

Hey qotards, the "far Left" has nothing to do with white supremacists. You have to be stupid not to recognize hat it is easier for a white person to get an ID than a minority. Hey Qnipe, that's you!

The left just kicked your orange dumb a$$ to the curb.

Americans are sick of Qotards. You're old and you stink of racism and misogyny.
 04/16/2021 07:22 AM

Cole

You are saying Black people get equal treatment?

I was right.
 04/16/2021 07:27 AM

WG

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf

The new generations starting with mine don't care if you are black/white/brown/gay/straight - it's not even a thing.....

WTF are you talking about? You don't care about race or sexual orientation? Biden LITERALLY just rolled out aid to farmers but only if they had brown skin. Democrats literally just wanted to rollout the coronavirus vaccine based on skin color. Left leaning universities are the ones having separate graduations for people of color. I have no issues with people of color or gay people. I just don't like the racist policies of Democrats.

Holy bullshit.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/16/2021 07:48 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

GOP is certainly losing the culture war

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/16/2021 08:06 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck GOP is certainly losing the culture war
Yep. For now. But finally, we are engaging.

04/16/2021 08:15 AM

Greensleeves

You aren't even at the table anymore!
 04/16/2021 08:31 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

GOP is certainly losing the culture war

The culture is losing the culture war.

04/16/2021 08:49 AM

Greensleeves

American culture is flourishing! Y'all Qotards are certainly going quietly now that your racist leader is neutered and doesn;t appear to care.

Gaetz the poster bot for Qotards. Cept he had money and chicks. Well chicks he paid for but whatevs.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .