Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Vaccine hesitant?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/03/2021 05:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/03/2021 05:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The most vaccine-hesitant group in America?

Republican men

The sex traffickers in government?

Republican men

Vast majority of the insurrectionists?

Republican men

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/03/2021 06:17 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Vermin

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/04/2021 05:43 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

This means Republican men will soon own the Coronavirus and that's not a good thing, for them anyway.

I was right.

Edited: 05/04/2021 at 05:44 AM by Cole
 05/04/2021 06:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole This means Republican men will soon own the Coronavirus and that's not a good thing, for them anyway.
We've been out in it the whole time without vaccinations. We are covid hardened. You under the beds types are not. We will have you scurrying back under your beds when we breed a mutant variety. That will be fun to watch.

I :heart; Q
 05/04/2021 07:01 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

There are thousands fewer Pug voters thanks to Covid, and more to come in the future. We intelligent people will happily get our booster shots and go about our business.
"Boomer remover" indeed.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/04/2021 07:10 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck There are thousands fewer Pug voters thanks to Covid, and more to come in the future. We intelligent people will happily get our booster shots and go about our business. "Boomer remover" indeed.
True if, that is, your business is inspecting under beds. Meanwhile, we have been going about our business for the last year. And there are more of us now. People go with the brave, not with the cowards.

05/04/2021 07:13 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

There are thousands fewer Pug voters thanks to Covid, and more to come in the future. We intelligent people will happily get our booster shots and go about our business.

"Boomer remover" indeed.

True if, that is, your business is inspecting under beds. Meanwhile, we have been going about our business for the last year. And there are more of us now. People go with the brave, not with the cowards.

I'm good. I'll be in the clear this Friday. You, not so much. lol

I was right.
 05/04/2021 07:23 AM

Greensleeves

Scum.
 05/04/2021 08:10 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: RustyTruck There are thousands fewer Pug voters thanks to Covid, and more to come in the future. We intelligent people will happily get our booster shots and go about our business. "Boomer remover" indeed.
Are you now? I am hearing more and more reports of people getting it after vaccination.

05/04/2021 08:14 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

"Boomer remover" indeed.

I like that! Yup - got my shots and gtg.

I really could not care less if dotards want to get a shot or not - their choice. But guaranteed once they get the Covid and they are drowning on dry land, not to mention the potential for lifelong health issues, they'll regret it.

It's Darwin at work right in front of our very eyes. In fact dotards should continue to have Covid parties - I'm all for it - need to thin the gene pool of the lower IQ set.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/04/2021 08:15 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

"Boomer remover" indeed.

Are you now? I am hearing more and more reports of people getting it after vaccination.

When vaccinated people get Covid, it tends to be much more manageable and less deadly. I'll take that over the potential for lifelong effects that might keep me out of the water.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/04/2021 10:52 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

The worst of the hesitant ones are blunder/hyena as the idiots continue to wear 2 masks and social distance (up to 20 ft) while outside and around vaccinated people--now There is proof that vaccination is effective! Libtards!!isgust;

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/12/2021 04:52 AM

Cole

This means Republican men will soon own the Coronavirus and that's not a good thing, for them anyway.

We've been out in it the whole time without vaccinations. We are covid hardened. You under the beds types are not. We will have you scurrying back under your beds when we breed a mutant variety. That will be fun to watch.

The mighty Paul!

All hail the mighty PAUL!

You really should formally change your name to all caps.

I was right.

Edited: 05/12/2021 at 04:53 AM by Cole
 05/12/2021 05:20 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Coleslaw

Originally posted by: Coleslaw

You really should formally change your name to all caps.

So should you!

COLESLAW

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/12/2021 05:21 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Covid isn't over ... from The New York Times

Despite the good news, it's worth emphasizing that the crisis is not yet over. There are two big Covid problems, both involving vaccination.

First, roughly one in three American adults remain skeptical of the vaccine, including many older people, who are at the highest risk of severe versions of Covid. In the most recent poll by the Kaiser Family Foundation, 13 percent of adults said they would definitely not get a shot; 6 percent said they would do so only if required by their employer, their school or another group; and 15 percent said they were waiting to see how the vaccines affected others.

This wariness helps explain why the U.S. continues to trail Britain and Israel in vaccination rates and why deaths have fallen even more sharply in those countries, despite their huge virus outbreaks early this year.

[url=https://dingpatch.smugmug.com/Other/Random-Images/i-FjPhFps/A][/url]

In the U.S., more than 600 people die from Covid each day on average. One issue is that some of the same communities that are hostile to wearing masks indoors - politically conservative communities, for the most part - are also hesitant about the vaccine. So long as a large number of Americans over 40 remain unvaccinated, Covid deaths are unlikely to fall near zero anytime soon.

Dora Hates You

Edited: 05/12/2021 at 05:22 AM by dingpatch
 05/12/2021 05:23 AM

Cole

It's business as usual in the center of Central Florida. No social distancing, no masks and no thought what-so-ever.

I'm betting there will be a substantial spike in the next few weeks.

I was right.
 05/12/2021 05:25 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

It's business as usual in the center of Central Florida. No social distancing, no masks and no thought what-so-ever.

It's been this way for quite a while......and NO SPIKE.

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/12/2021 05:31 AM

Cole

It's been a week you fucking moron.

2,200 yesterday, 3,200 today.

I was right.
 05/12/2021 06:12 AM

johnnyboy

Over their dead bodies, pale male and stale
Going against Trump is their political third rail
They have lies for so long they now believe their own shit
You can't reason with those in love with their twit.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/12/2021 06:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Over their dead bodies, pale male and stale Going against Trump is their political third rail They have lies for so long they now believe their own shit You can't reason with those in love with their twit.
Jealous, eh? We certainly don't have to worry about progs or anyone else having passion about Dementia Joe, do we? Hard to get behind a senile and incompetent president, isn't it?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Vaccine hesitant?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .