Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Liz Cheney out with a voice vote.
Topic Summary: This is a day that will live in infamy.
Created On: 05/12/2021 07:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/12/2021 07:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...rship-position-487522

You can't have a woman in a leadership role when she cannot lead. The GOP has been literally led astray and no amount of leadership can change that. But Cheney's not going away and her ouster presents a problem if Trump gets indicted or dies. He's the cult of personality they are all rallying behind and there is no leader that clearly takes up that vacuum in his absence. Desantis is probably the closest contender but thats still pretty far from their cheeto jesus.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/12/2021 08:11 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Yep, substantially worse than Pearl Harbor. No doubt that progs will wail and moan about this tragedy of all tragedies concerning their newest hero. But this will change exactly nothing in the grand scheme of things. Won't even be close to being a footnote of history. So all you progs go ahead and mourn the demise of your beloved Republican party and blame it on racism, and leave it to us to deal with a senile president who is screwing up everything he touches. We are used to doing the heavy lifting to keep this country right.

I :heart; Q
 05/12/2021 10:52 AM

johnnyboy

If only the GOP could cancel Biden like they did Cheney. Other than that, who cares what the losers think about the winner?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/12/2021 10:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy If only the GOP could cancel Biden like they did Cheney. Other than that, who cares what the losers think about the winner?
We can and will, if need be. For the time being, he's doing a pretty good job of cancelling himself.

05/12/2021 11:04 AM

johnnyboy

Sure he is. How are his approval ratings compared to Trump's? Let see how honest you're feeling today.

05/12/2021 11:06 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

11 Republicans voted against Qanon conspiracy theorist and anti semitic jewish space laser crackpot, Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Meanwhile, Republicans just removed Cheney from her leadership positions for speaking out against conspiracy theory, big lie politics, and those responsible for inciting an insurrection that almost toppled our government.

The once great Republican Party and all it stood for is dead. Only the clowns and their brainwashed supporters remain.
 05/12/2021 11:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Sure he is. How are his approval ratings compared to Trump's? Let see how honest you're feeling today.
Worse, I would guess. I have to guess because there are few honest polls out there anymore. To state the obvious, you can't trust most of them. As a rule of thumb, I subract 15% from whatever progs are for. So if the polls say Dementia Joe has a 55% approval rating, it is really around 40%.

05/12/2021 11:36 AM

johnnyboy

The Republican Party has a problem: Its attack lines against President Biden aren't working.

Biden's approval rating stood at 63 percent in a new Associated Press/NORC poll released Monday. Former President Trump never got above 50 percent in major polling averages.

Like I said, the losers complaining about the winners.

05/12/2021 12:44 PM

tpapablo

Stressful day. I have to keep going outside to see if the world has ended because of Cheney getting kicked out of GOP leadership. Everything still looks normal, however.

05/12/2021 01:21 PM

johnnyboy

Go outside. You've posted more today than usual. Guessing its for a friend.

05/12/2021 01:57 PM

426Blue

Joined Forum: 11/18/2007

Congressional Trump supporters can't even recognize real time empirical data before them, showing Trump is a loser bet. GOP should have been able to readily keep white house and congress under their control, but for Trump. A party that can't even recognize losing strategies isn't fit to have a hand in any important decisions affecting this country. I suppose GOP could handle being tasked with beef and Kentucky Derby issues - how much damage can they do there? Constantly run into Republicans jumping ship or simply taking a pass on supporting anyone aligning themselves with Trump. Moreover - we're seeing a slow drip of proof of Trump admin's corruption and incompetence, flowing from dozens of bipartisan investigations, indictments, and civil and criminal actions against Trump and his cult.
 05/12/2021 02:49 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Go outside. You've posted more today than usual. Guessing its for a friend.
Dictating an appellate brief to the 11th Circuit. I am honing my argument skills by coming on here. Simple explanation.

05/12/2021 02:51 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

This is actually pretty funny to see the utterly corrupt rechumpflicans self destructing as we watch.
Remember that this Cheney woman was spawned by the truly evil darth cheney folks.
Always great to see these doofs falling all over themselves to smooch the cock ring of their failed, flabby orange messiah.
As our country re-awakens from its 4 yr long nitemare.

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 05/12/2021 at 02:56 PM by nukeh2o
 05/12/2021 03:30 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

i have family in Jackson, WY who are very conservative and they are aghast at what happened to Liz Cheney and how she was treated by her own GOP peers.

A couple have even voiced their dissatisfaction with the Trump loyalists, basically saying that was the past and the Republicans need to move forward. Amusing - they are just now realizing how whacked Trump was now that it happened to one of their own.

Gotta give Liz some credit, she is a true conservative who stuck to her core principles and has the vision to see that she didn't want to be on the wrong side of history.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/12/2021 03:40 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Bamboo

i have family in Jackson, WY who are very conservative

LIAR! Anyone following or liking Crazy RINO Liz is neither a conservative OR Republican!

Gotta give Liz some credit, she is a true conservative

HELL NO SHE ISNT!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/12/2021 at 03:41 PM by Fish Killer
 05/12/2021 04:22 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

I didn't realize dick cheney was still alive, and still lucid.
That's one of the most dangerous guys in world.
And mccarthy, in his service to his twice impeached fat, failed orang monkey:
just took a steaming dump on his ultra conservative daughter.....
ruh-roh widdle donnie. Be afraid,...very afraid

It's a democratic hoax
 05/12/2021 07:18 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
LIAR! Anyone following or liking Crazy RINO Liz is neither a conservative OR Republican!

Go fuck yourself cuck boy. The RINOs are the people like you in the conspiracy theory Jewish space laser crowd. Really though, I am surprised you still spam so much knowing what you know. Those jew lasers could blast you into nothingness at any moment.

Edited: 05/12/2021 at 07:19 PM by RiddleMe
 05/12/2021 08:13 PM

johnnyboy

So anyone following Cheney is a Rino? Like her replacement who voted against Trump's tax cut, the wall etc. From the frying pan to the fire.

05/12/2021 09:15 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Crazy RINO Liz is neither a conservative OR Republican!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/13/2021 05:10 AM

Greensleeves

Qish is hippo and QOP so he knows.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .