Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Liz Cheney out with a voice vote.
Topic Summary: This is a day that will live in infamy.
Created On: 05/12/2021 07:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/13/2021 05:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4574
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Fake KKKristian calling other people crazy. Meanwhile, his posts look like a kidnappers cut-and-paste ransom note straight from 80's overplayed TV trope hell. Laughable
 05/13/2021 05:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 52555
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Bamboo




i have family in Jackson, WY who are very conservative



LIAR! Anyone following or liking Crazy RINO Liz is neither a conservative OR Republican!



Gotta give Liz some credit, she is a true conservative



HELL NO SHE ISNT!



FOOL!


Hey fucking moron, check Cheney's voting record and then check the one of the new girl.

It sounds like the New Yorker has learned how to play the system to get things done. Personally, I'd pick her over that cocksuckers daughter every time.



-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 05/13/2021 05:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 19493
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...ion-legitimacy-487612

McCarthy NOW claims that he thinks everyone knows the election was legitimate! So kev, why fly to Maralago, kiss the trump cock ring and oust the only female in your party's leadership? They are no longer capable of lying well, This is just bush league bullshit.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 05/13/2021 05:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 52555
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

They are attempting to gaslight in an effort to protect the 150 plus legislators that backed the insurrection.

Like we are going to let that happen. lol

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Edited: 05/13/2021 at 05:46 AM by Cole
 05/13/2021 05:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 19493
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

One the of the dumbest GOP house members said they were more like tourists, and that this was a peaceful demonstration that couldn't be called an insurrection. Double down dipshits. Please. Speak into the mic.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 05/13/2021 07:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 52555
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I wish twitter would let the orange clown back on too. The more stupid shit he says the better and Republicans would have to agree or openly show their hypocrisy.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 05/13/2021 07:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35199
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You doofuses would do well to worry about inflation. That will actually affect you. I realize that your people have instructed you to harp on this Cheney BS, but maybe you should start looking out for yourselves instead of them.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/13/2021 07:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


scombrid

Posts: 16365
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Yeah. The Twitter facebook YouTube bans are stupid. Only rule should be they they are not allowed to censor their channels. If they are allowed to post their shit then anyone should be allowed to comment back. None of this bullshit using the platform as a megaphone while blocking dissenting comments and content.

-------------------------

...

 05/13/2021 07:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


scombrid

Posts: 16365
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

You QOP retards signed off on the stimulus packages that paid everybody in the country while ignoring a structured pandemic response. Proper response would have been to shut down hotspots and pay people that are shut down as a form of compensation for a type of regulatory taking. Nope Trump signed stimulus that sent money to people that were teleworking, retired, living in bum fuck middle of nowhere with no Covid. Trump was in charge of CDC and all other relevant executive branches and did nothing to respond in a structured way so we got half assed widespread shut downs and a very ineffective and likely damaging stimulus package. That was orchestrated by the handful of billionaires that really run the show and to whom Trump handed his cabinet.

-------------------------

...

 05/13/2021 07:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35199
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid You QOP retards signed off on the stimulus packages that paid everybody in the country while ignoring a structured pandemic response. Proper response would have been to shut down hotspots and pay people that are shut down as a form of compensation for a type of regulatory taking. Nope Trump signed stimulus that sent money to people that were teleworking, retired, living in bum fuck middle of nowhere with no Covid. Trump was in charge of CDC and all other relevant executive branches and did nothing to respond in a structured way so we got half assed widespread shut downs and a very ineffective and likely damaging stimulus package. That was orchestrated by the handful of billionaires that really run the show and to whom Trump handed his cabinet.
Nobody should have shut down. Those over 65 or with certain pre-existing conditions should have been allowed to opt out and be entitled to unemployment. But Trump had no control over the shut downs. That was state driven. But those states hould have received nothing. I guess we are more in agreement than not.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/13/2021 08:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 5851
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: scombrid

You QOP retards signed off on the stimulus packages that paid everybody in the country while ignoring a structured pandemic response. Proper response would have been to shut down hotspots and pay people that are shut down as a form of compensation for a type of regulatory taking. Nope Trump signed stimulus that sent money to people that were teleworking, retired, living in bum fuck middle of nowhere with no Covid. Trump was in charge of CDC and all other relevant executive branches and did nothing to respond in a structured way so we got half assed widespread shut downs and a very ineffective and likely damaging stimulus package. That was orchestrated by the handful of billionaires that really run the show and to whom Trump handed his cabinet.

They fucked it up about as much as one could fuck something up. Now we have nearly 1M dead Americans as a result.

Don't vote for qotards, they will wreck the economy and kill you.

'15 cases soon to be zero' - trump 2/27/2020


-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
 05/13/2021 01:16 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


nukeh2o

Posts: 4828
Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Stressful day. I have to keep going outside to see if the world has ended because of Cheney getting kicked out of GOP leadership. Everything still looks normal, however.


Hey look! A whole flock of pigs and flyin lyin fish just flew by!



-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 05/14/2021 05:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 52555
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

You doofuses would do well to worry about inflation. That will actually affect you.

I realize that your people have instructed you to harp on this Cheney BS, but maybe you should start looking out for yourselves instead of them.


I'm smart enough to know why current inflation is high and I also know it is most likely temporary.

I'm just glad Trump isn't overseeing anything right now. More useless trade wars is most definitely NOT the answer.


-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 05/14/2021 11:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51955
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo



You doofuses would do well to worry about inflation. That will actually affect you.



I realize that your people have instructed you to harp on this Cheney BS, but maybe you should start looking out for yourselves instead of them.




I'm smart enough....

BWAHAHAHA!

Oh HELL NO YOU ARENT!

IQ69............




-------------------------
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDBIDENFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUDFRAUD
 05/14/2021 12:34 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


dingpatch

Posts: 16654
Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

What is even better is this BS from her replacement:

Reuters

'We are unified in working with President Trump' -Stefanik

"I believe that voters choose the leader of the Republican Party and President Trump is the leader that they look to," Stefanik said.

WTF? WTF? WTF?
 05/14/2021 12:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 5851
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: dingpatch

What is even better is this BS from her replacement:



Reuters



'We are unified in working with President Trump' -Stefanik



"I believe that voters choose the leader of the Republican Party and President Trump is the leader that they look to," Stefanik said.



WTF? WTF? WTF?

Please, don't stop. Let them go. One day the QOP will wake up and realize people that subscribe to trumpism are a dying demographic. This hijacked party is shooting themselves in the foot. If this keeps up they can kiss any hope at gains in 2022 goodbye.

The largest growing voting bloc is becoming the millenials and younger, and they are participating at historic higher rates. People get tired of the angry guy facade.


-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
 05/14/2021 01:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


wtf

Posts: 5851
Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

'But in 2024, the two younger generations are expected to equal the older ones as a share of actual voters on Election Day. And by 2028, Millennials and Gen Z will dwarf the older generations as a share of both eligible and actual voters. That will be true not only nationally, but in all the crucial battleground states, according to previously unreleased projections provided to me by States of Change.'

The QOP better get their heads out of their and trump's asses

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
 05/14/2021 01:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


theglide

Posts: 9088
Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Too late for Little Lizzie to be on the right side of history. Like her QOP brothers and sisters, she empowered Qrump .
 05/14/2021 01:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35199
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs, you aren't going to get rid of Trump or his supporters. Face it and deal with it.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/14/2021 02:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 19493
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Ah hem. FORMER president trump. Elections have consequences losers.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Liz Cheney out with a voice vote.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146202 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)