Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Covid denier.
Topic Summary: Covid super spreader.
Created On: 05/14/2021 06:39 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/14/2021 06:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...r-office-covid-488274

The lawsuit states that on or around Oct. 5, Lamborn was informed that his D.C.-based deputy chief of staff - with whom he had been working closely just days before - had tested positive for Covid-19, and that many others in his office were showing symptoms. Despite knowing this, and despite having slept in his office that week, the lawsuit alleges, Lamborn refused to self-isolate, going about his normal business and in-district work schedule, including attending a campaign event and military shipyard tour in the days that followed.

Within days, with more staffers testing positive, Lamborn had to shut down his D.C. office. But he required his district staff to continue to come to work in-person.

Contradicting contact-tracing guidelines, Lamborn allegedly told his staff not to tell anyone about their cases, "including their families, roommates and friends" with whom they came into physical contact - lest the media pick up on the office's Covid problem.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/14/2021 07:04 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy http://www.politico.com/news/2...-office-covid-488274 The lawsuit states that on or around Oct. 5, Lamborn was informed that his D.C.-based deputy chief of staff - with whom he had been working closely just days before - had tested positive for Covid-19, and that many others in his office were showing symptoms. Despite knowing this, and despite having slept in his office that week, the lawsuit alleges, Lamborn refused to self-isolate, going about his normal business and in-district work schedule, including attending a campaign event and military shipyard tour in the days that followed. Within days, with more staffers testing positive, Lamborn had to shut down his D.C. office. But he required his district staff to continue to come to work in-person. Contradicting contact-tracing guidelines, Lamborn allegedly told his staff not to tell anyone about their cases, "including their families, roommates and friends" with whom they came into physical contact - lest the media pick up on the office's Covid problem.
Allegations in a complaint, eh? I guess that means all of your clients are guilty as charged? Might I suggest that we wait and see how the case turns out.

I :heart; Q
 05/14/2021 07:07 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Well, I don't care about you guys getting it." That's what Rep. Doug Lamborn (R - Colo.) allegedly told a staffer in October 2020, right after discovering that his Capitol Hill office was turning into a hotbed of Covid-19 infections.

Nice guy. Real patriotic 'murkin.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/14/2021 07:29 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "Well, I don't care about you guys getting it." That's what Rep. Doug Lamborn (R - Colo.) allegedly told a staffer in October 2020, right after discovering that his Capitol Hill office was turning into a hotbed of Covid-19 infections. Nice guy. Real patriotic 'murkin.
He's a Republican and this was reported in Politico. Almost a zero chance that there is any truth to it. People need to learn from their past mistakes. Read some George Santayana, perhaps.

I :heart; Q
 05/14/2021 07:50 AM

johnnyboy

And there it is. Attack the messenger because the message is too much. But its just a complaint, by a Marine who is seriously Republican working for a Republican so I am sure you see liberal conspiracies here.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/14/2021 07:55 AM

Cole

Politico is very trustworthy; certainly much more so than redstate and all the other bullshit you copy and paste like an angry school girl.

I was right.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .