Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Crazy lady chases a Representative in Congressional hall while screaming at them
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/14/2021 09:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/14/2021 09:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep...-greene-094354121.html

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia was indeed screaming when she accosted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York in Congress, despite Greene's claims she wasn't, a reporter who was there says.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has called Greene's behavior toward Ocasio-Cortez "abuse" and "verbal assault" and suggested the House Ethics Committee should look into it.

Asked about the incident Thursday, Ocasio-Cortez, a former bartender, likened Greene to the kind of people she used to throw out of her bar.

AOC calls Marjorie Taylor Greene a 'belligerent person that's not in control of themselves' after the GOP lawmaker chased her down a hallway in the Capitol

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 05/14/2021 09:47 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

But, then again, none of this would be happening if we had done the "Right" thing and elected Trump!! LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL

Dora Hates You
 05/14/2021 10:12 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

This isn't the first time MTG has harrassed AOC 2019 video resurfaces

Greene and her associates taunted Ocasio-Cortez and her staffers, calling the New York lawmaker a "baby" and referring to her office as a "daycare" and a "college sorority" because of a wall of Post-it messages left outside her office door by supporters.

Greene also encouraged her followers to travel to the Capitol and confront Democratic lawmakers.

"This needs to happen, like, every week," she said. "I want you to imagine if every single week, every single day, people like us showed up and did this, and walked around, and said, 'Here's what we're pissed off about. Here's what we demand.'"

She added later, "We own this building. We're the taxpayers. We can do whatever we want."

At one point a security official approached the group and asked whether they were "threatening" the lawmaker, to which Greene's associates responded that they were "peaceful." They said, "We love you guys," referring to the security officials.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 05/14/2021 11:22 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

MTG sounds like she has small penis syndrome

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/14/2021 11:31 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Ocasio and most reporters are well-known liars. But even if she did scream at her, so what? Can't she handle the heat? You progs are such wimps. "Momma, Momma, Marjorie, screamed at me. Help me! Wah." Pathetic, especially for a representative, who should have a little backbone. We need to clear out all of those milquetoasts. Are any of you people married? Shoot, I get screamed at by my wife on a daily basis. I am no worse for the wear.

I :heart; Q
 05/14/2021 11:33 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Yep, them chumpf types sure get all the hot chicks.
Mistress kimmy, sara palin and now this slimy subspecimen.
Bet she's the new poster-it for the circle wankin parties happening in Swishy's backyard shed.

It's a democratic hoax
 05/14/2021 12:27 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

MTG is the type to get wine drunk and hit on her daughters boyfriend

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/14/2021 02:29 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

She's the kind of woman to have a deliberate wardrobe malfunction and then call the man who doesn't tumble for it gay.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/14/2021 02:54 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy She's the kind of woman to have a deliberate wardrobe malfunction and then call the man who doesn't tumble for it gay.
Yep, all conservative women are sluts, except for Liz Cheney. And even Cheney was a slut a short 6 months ago.

05/14/2021 02:55 PM

nukeh2o

The ultimate Karen.....whats that smell?

It's a democratic hoax
 05/14/2021 03:25 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The irony is that MTG is a perfect fit for today's GOP, and Liz Cheney - as conservative as her voting record is - isn't. Go Figure.

The GOP has lost it's way, they are not a growing party. They may win small battles but the long term outlook is not good unless some sane heads take over...and they don't have those players on then bench.
You cannot win national elections with a 33% party.
Even Rove knows that and has even said it aloud.

Maybe Gaetz and Greene's Tour of America will tip those scales! LOL

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 05/14/2021 at 03:28 PM by Bamboo
 05/14/2021 03:37 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo The irony is that MTG is a perfect fit for today's GOP, and Liz Cheney - as conservative as her voting record is - isn't. Go Figure. The GOP has lost it's way, they are not a growing party. They may win small battles but the long term outlook is not good unless some sane heads take over...and they don't have those players on then bench. You cannot win national elections with a 33% party. Even Rove knows that and has even said it aloud. Maybe Gaetz and Greene's Tour of America will tip those scales! LOL
To point out what should be obvious, the dems are also a 33% party. And the independents are increasingly seeing the dems as a collection of nuts. So, I wouldn't schedule a victory parade quite yet.

05/14/2021 05:06 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

AOC needs to deck her old-school deck her like in generations past.

I was right.
 05/15/2021 12:32 PM

nukeh2o

It's called the "uproar syndrome" folks, pure and simple.When trying to distract from all the dirty rotten treasonous pigshit going on with the rechumpflicans: flood the zone with shit. Baffle 'em with bullshit.
When lying, and caught doing it: lie louder! Longer! Harder!
Then, simply make shit up, create violent scenes and......
VIOLA! It's the chumpian way.
somebody buy that witch a strapon and lock her in a room with the effete widdle matty gaetz. Hilarity ensues....

It's a democratic hoax
 05/15/2021 12:46 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

She looks like a cave woman with the close set eyes and protruding forehead except she's lower on the evolutionary scale.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .