Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fly your flags, people.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/09/2021 07:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/10/2021 06:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

OUtrage! OMG a quote taken out of context and blasted all over media to stir up the outrage $$$ machine. Keep sending in your money Sniper. Remember when we had that dotard president who kept saying if you did not support him that you hate America? Wow its super surprising that people have turned symbols of our country into a political rather than patriotic statement and now there is a reaction and call out of that fact. It is deeply unfortunate that we had such a shallow thinking baby of a president that has done serious harm to the social fabric of our country. One of the great long lasting harms we will continue to live with...that and the whole half the country does not believe in representative democracy any more. Looking forward to the political overthrow of legitimate elections in 2022 and 2024. Thanks Trump!
 06/10/2021 07:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: wbsponger OUtrage! OMG a quote taken out of context and blasted all over media to stir up the outrage $$$ machine. Keep sending in your money Sniper. Remember when we had that dotard president who kept saying if you did not support him that you hate America? Wow its super surprising that people have turned symbols of our country into a political rather than patriotic statement and now there is a reaction and call out of that fact. It is deeply unfortunate that we had such a shallow thinking baby of a president that has done serious harm to the social fabric of our country. One of the great long lasting harms we will continue to live with...that and the whole half the country does not believe in representative democracy any more. Looking forward to the political overthrow of legitimate elections in 2022 and 2024. Thanks Trump!
Well, you have certainly been brainwashed. Good to know.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/10/2021 07:17 AM

wbsponger

How so Mr Tpap?
 06/10/2021 01:05 PM

426Blue

Joined Forum: 11/18/2007

"Rabid Patriotism" is an accurate analogy. The Trump wing of the Republican party, which is most of the Repubs. these days, is the antithesis of the flag, patriotism, the constitution, democracy, and American values. Their actions and beliefs are aligned with those of dictatorships, such as Russia - big surprise. The Trumpers know this, and they think that displaying a flag somehow makes them "American" or erases the fact that they do not walk the the talk of being a true American. Makes me sick to my stomach when I see an American Flag being flown by Trump cult follower, or connected with Trump - pretty much desecration of the flag.
 06/11/2021 05:22 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Nationalism is a sickness, just look at the current state of education.

Republican states are doing all they can to whitewash American history.

I was right.
 06/11/2021 06:08 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Nationalism is a sickness, just look at the current state of education. Republican states are doing all they can to whitewash American history.
Progs are a sickness. Prog states are driving their citizens away in droves.

06/11/2021 07:07 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Prog state citizens are infiltrating pug states. Trust the plan. Where we go one, let's get going or something.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/11/2021 07:37 AM

tpapablo

Question for progs. What do you fear most, a maskless person or an American flag?

06/11/2021 08:15 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I don't know about the progs, but I am a maskless person and I'm indifferent to the American flag; depends on context.

The fascist cop flag that's a corruption of the American flag tells me something about the person, but as long as they behave there's no problem.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 08:25 AM by RustyTruck
 06/11/2021 06:49 PM

wbsponger

Originally posted by: tpapablo Question for progs. What do you fear most, a maskless person or an American flag?
The intentional destruction of faith in our democratic institutions for short term political gain.
 06/12/2021 10:56 AM

Cole

The intentional destruction of faith in our democratic institutions for short term political gain.

I second this.

I was right.
 06/12/2021 01:40 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: wbsponger

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Question for progs. What do you fear most, a maskless person or an American flag?

...while turning the USA into a fascist country.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/13/2021 09:16 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

^^Thanks blunder/hyena!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 06/13/2021 09:20 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

^^Thanks blunder/hyena!

Got one example of them generating fascism to prove your point. Just one?

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Fly your flags, people.

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .