Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's failed photo-opp
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 08:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2021 08:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Or that is how you bunch of twats cried about it for weeks. Turns out it is just another lie. Why do we believe ANYTHING our media tells us anymore? You guys just guzzle all the goo you can get out of the rotten legacy media.

Remember when yall cried for two weeks because you said Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp with a bible by a church? You guessed it, another lie.

RUSSIA!!!! - LIE
The dossier - LIE
Jussie Smullett - LIE
Nooses at Nascar - LIE
Trump told people to drink bleach - LIE
Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine - LIE
"Anonymous" bombshell - LIE
Trump called fallen soldiers suckers - LIE
Bounties on the heads of American soldiers - LIE
Hydroxychloriquine doesn't work - LIE
Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp - LIE
Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election - LIE

Who knows how many I am leaving off of this list but you guys believed ALL of this shit. Some of the stupid ones still do.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/11/2021 09:03 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

trump is a good business man(lie) good leader(lie) good person-according to most human standards(lie).

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 09:04 AM by stokedpanda
 06/11/2021 09:13 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: stokedpanda trump is a good business man(lie) good leader(lie) good person-according to most human standards(lie).
Sniper provides multiple examples of us being lied to by the media. I get how that could make people feel stupid, especially most of you libtards on here who gobble it up as gossip without scrutiny. But to continue to dismiss, deflect, or to defend the notion, instead of accept, realize, and adapt...in spite of whats in front of your face....is pathetic. And....what makes you a useful idiot. "Easier to fool a man then convince him he's being fooled"....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/11/2021 09:14 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: stokedpanda

trump is a good business man(lie) good leader(lie) good person-according to most human standards(lie).

Those things aren't capable of being proven or disproven. They are subjective. Do you understand the difference? You guys are either lying to yourselves or you have a brain disorder. There aren't really any other explanations here. All of you hate Trump's guts. Most of the reasons you hate Trump's guts have been proven to be lies but the hate is still there.

I think it is because it isn't about Trump at all. You have entirely too much hate in your hearts for anyone with opposing viewpoints. Part of your brain recognizes that this is completely intolerant and you know that isn't who you would like to be seen as. However, if you can convince yourself that everyone who opposes you is evil, well there's your answer. You can be completely intolerant and trick yourself into thinking that you are a hero for it.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/11/2021 09:16 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I saw the video. You qotards will try to justify anything.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 09:19 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf

That's because you aren't in touch with reality and haven't been for years. Get better soon.

06/11/2021 09:23 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Sniper

That's because you aren't in touch with reality and haven't been for years. Get better soon.

Quit projecting...

You idiots still think the election was stolen and trump will be reinstated. Talk about out of touch with reality. And that's just scratching the surface...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 09:30 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

The libtards are in lockstep with the opinions of Corporate America, Main Stream Media, and Government; ie they swallow whatever they say without critical, independent thinking and go on to regurgitate amongst their echo chambers. They'll go on to demean, or make fun of anything or anyone who has an opposing opinion......yet think they are "impervious to the propaganda" and aren't the bigoted ones. Not to mention they're hyper focused on race, and gender, instead of qualities/character....but call everyone else prejudiced/racist. How anyone can Still support the Democratic party is astounding...unless you enjoy being allowed to be a bigoted, racist, sheep for the establishment, under the guise of "virtue". Or....your only support for them is driven by hatred. Pathetic.... Can't wait for the resident libtards to be triggered by this, with responses that further prove my point...

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/11/2021 09:39 AM

wtf

Keep crying qotards, I'm LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 09:39 AM

Sniper

Quit projecting...

You idiots still think the election was stolen and trump will be reinstated. Talk about out of touch with reality. And that's just scratching the surface...

YOU DON'T GET IT.

If our media had told the truth instead of the lies below, do you think things might have been a little different over the past 5 years or so? The election wasn't "stolen" in the traditional sense. Instead, our media gave half the country a brain disorder and caused them to have a full-blown break with reality. Think about how much time has been wasted on this bullshit. Look at you people. Most of you HATE a man's guts because of fairytales that have been proven to be lies. Our media has caused you people to have mental disorders. Many of your egos are too fragile to deal with the fact that you were duped so many times that it is just easier to roll with it or even worse, double-down on it.

RUSSIA!!!! - LIE
The dossier - LIE
Jussie Smullett - LIE
Nooses at Nascar - LIE
Trump told people to drink bleach - LIE
Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine - LIE
"Anonymous" bombshell - LIE
Trump called fallen soldiers suckers - LIE
Bounties on the heads of American soldiers - LIE
Hydroxychloriquine doesn't work - LIE
Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp - LIE
Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election - LIE

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 09:41 AM by Sniper
 06/11/2021 09:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I don't know about the rest of you but I like when snipe gets all frothy about old shit like this. It means the the sting of trump losing has not faded. He's still suffering the humiliation not only of electoral defeat, but also the absolute impotent failure of the Q-tard revolution on 1/6.

Suck it up snipe, you lost.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/11/2021 09:55 AM

wtf

So now you care about lies? BTW, some of what you have above are lies.

I have alternative facts...LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 09:56 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I don't know about the rest of you but I like when snipe gets all frothy about old shit like this. It means the the sting of trump losing has not faded. He's still suffering the humiliation not only of electoral defeat, but also the absolute impotent failure of the Q-tard revolution on 1/6.

Suck it up snipe, you lost.

Very true. Now they are lying about lies, it's pathetic. These snowflakes just need to accept it and move on. You know, fuck their feelings...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 10:07 AM

Sniper

Glad to see you guys are so happy about how many times the media has made you look like fools. Don't worry though, you all still have each other. Not only did they make you look like fools but they lied to you repeatedly and you still did exactly what they told you to and still go back for more! LOL You really are just basically the woman with a black eye standing outside a trailer in a trailer park yelling "BUT I LOVE HIM!!!" as they haul away the guy who is always beating the shit out of you.

Get better soon.

06/11/2021 10:10 AM

wtf

Glad to see you guys are so happy about how many times the media has made you look like fools. Don't worry though, you all still have each other. Not only did they make you look like fools but they lied to you repeatedly and you still did exactly what they told you to and still go back for more! LOL You really are just basically the woman with a black eye standing outside a trailer in a trailer park yelling "BUT I LOVE HIM!!!" as they haul away the guy who is always beating the shit out of you.

Get better soon.

Cool story bro...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 10:11 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Snipe, you don't get a re-do on 2020. Try to get over it.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/11/2021 10:19 AM

Sniper

And you idiots aren't going to be able to regain the public's trust in our media or in our health agencies. I know you guys can't see any of that though. It is hard for people to act rationally or see things clearly when they have been duped into a chronic fit of rage.

06/11/2021 10:24 AM

wtf

And you idiots aren't going to be able to regain the public's trust in our media or in our health agencies. I know you guys can't see any of that though. It is hard for people to act rationally or see things clearly when they have been duped into a chronic fit of rage.

Only one raging is you and the rest of the qotards, I'm just chillin'...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/11/2021 10:29 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Impotent rage.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/11/2021 10:31 AM

Sniper

Only one raging is you and the rest of the qotards, I'm just chillin'...

Sounds like ignorance truly is bliss, then. Get better soon.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump's failed photo-opp

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .