Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: White Panic
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 10:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2021 10:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Quick, ban critical race theory even though they don't teach it in Florida.

The children need to be told that they were born in a fairytale kingdom of benevolent white people who cared for their loyal and adoring slaves like children.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/11/2021 12:18 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

If you want to see panic, unleash maskless people and American flags in a prog convention. .

I :heart; Q
 06/11/2021 12:36 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Ah yes, another day, another pigshit attempt by mims napoleon to change the subject away from posts pointing out the racism, hypocricy, and seditionous treasons of the chumpf vermin cult.
weeeeeeee-ak

It's a democratic hoax
 06/11/2021 12:46 PM

tpapablo

Or you can just walk down the street while being white. Progs are terrified of white people. Imagine what would happen if a maskless white guy waving an American flag walked down a street. It would send the progs running like a stampede of buffalo. Wonder if there are any u-tube videos of that. I could use a laugh.

06/11/2021 12:48 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo Or you can just walk down the street while being white. Progs are terrified of white people. Imagine what would happen if a maskless white guy waving an American flag walked down a street. It would send the progs running like a stampede of buffalo. Wonder if there are any u-tube videos of that. I could use a laugh.
With a gun!

06/11/2021 01:09 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo Or you can just walk down the street while being white. Progs are terrified of white people. Imagine what would happen if a maskless white guy waving an American flag walked down a street. It would send the progs running like a stampede of buffalo. Wonder if there are any u-tube videos of that. I could use a laugh.
Yep, plenty of U-tube videos of this. Hilarious. One showed a maskless white guy with an American flag walking into a college safe space. Whoo boy! Looked like a scene of Godzilla walking down a Tokyo street.

06/11/2021 03:29 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Critical race theory belongs in school about as much as religion.
 06/11/2021 04:07 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Or you can just walk down the street while being white. Progs are terrified of white people. Imagine what would happen if a maskless white guy waving an American flag walked down a street. It would send the progs running like a stampede of buffalo. Wonder if there are any u-tube videos of that. I could use a laugh.

Yep, plenty of U-tube videos of this. Hilarious. One showed a maskless white guy with an American flag walking into a college safe space. Whoo boy! Looked like a scene of Godzilla walking down a Tokyo street.

having conversations with yourself.....again? What is this an account shared by bithlo's most wanted? Anyone have links to info about the topic they think are worth looking at, based on the wiki info seems pretty vague to make illegal?

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 06/11/2021 06:03 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Pablobot was glitching.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 06/11/2021 at 06:04 PM by RustyTruck
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .