Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Your earnings are decreasing.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2021 01:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2021 01:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Thanks to Dementia Joe. Mine sure are. I might even end up in negative income territory. Who knows, the IRS might even be writing me a check this year. If it does, I will make sure and thank all of the idiots who voted for this nobody with dementia. Didn't take that fool long to screw the American people, did it?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/11/2021 02:24 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

We'll have to raise your taxes and distribute the money downward!

I kid.........
 06/11/2021 04:50 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Another link to propaganda - shocking. Qotards live in propaganda world and then pretend they know something. LMFAO.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/12/2021 08:55 AM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

The stimulus caused inflation, which is only going to get worse TEMPORARILY! But the people who really needed it would have been devistated without it, and honestly it really wouldn't of mattered if D or R in office as the only other option would have been to not shutdown... The big question is where do we go from here? If we leave things alone the economy will self correct - at the start it was in the crapper, lots of good deals were out there stocks etc if you were wise, then it's booming now as people who usually don't have disposable to spend have it and are adding to the demand side, so everything now overvalued, but it should correct if end stimulus as that supply demand will rebalance - but but but if the government does more stimulus and/or does other "programs" and needs to increase taxes to do such it won't end well. Think 08 but instead of people buying shit they shouldn't due to free mortgages $0 down, it'll be same concept just due to "programs." It'll be all fun and games for a while, but will crash. The underlying economics will push interest rates up which will fuc up our debt to GDP ratio. If that does happen I think the crash result would be worse than 2008, way worse... However the most likely outcome is that in the 2022 midterms we go back to a balanced government and that'll sort of keep things in line "checks & balances."

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

06/12/2021 09:04 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Record increases.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/co...arch-2021-11619732790

I was right.
 06/12/2021 10:29 AM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

The stimulus caused inflation, which is only going to get worse TEMPORARILY! But the people who really needed it would have been devistated without it, and honestly it really wouldn't of mattered if D or R in office as the only other option would have been to not shutdown... The big question is where do we go from here? If we leave things alone the economy will self correct - at the start it was in the crapper, lots of good deals were out there stocks etc if you were wise, then it's booming now as people who usually don't have disposable to spend have it and are adding to the demand side, so everything now overvalued, but it should correct if end stimulus as that supply demand will rebalance - but but but if the government does more stimulus and/or does other "programs" and needs to increase taxes to do such it won't end well. Think 08 but instead of people buying shit they shouldn't due to free mortgages $0 down, it'll be same concept just due to "programs." It'll be all fun and games for a while, but will crash. The underlying economics will push interest rates up which will fuc up our debt to GDP ratio. If that does happen I think the crash result would be worse than 2008, way worse... However the most likely outcome is that in the 2022 midterms we go back to a balanced government and that'll sort of keep things in line "checks & balances."

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .