Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Federal judge throws out CDC's cruise safety regulations, handing win to DeSantis
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/19/2021 08:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/20/2021 08:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Of course masks work, it's a known fact, but this is apples and oranges, four hours on an airplane compared to two weeks with sick passengers is as different to how smart I am to how stupid you are.

Me/smart----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------you/stupid.

As you can clearly see, the gap is massive. Apple. Orange.

-------------------------
I was right.
 06/20/2021 01:17 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Of course masks work, it's a known fact,

FUCKING LIAR!

I have posted MULTITUDES OF PEER REVIEWED MEDICAL STUDIES...right on this very forum....that MASKS DON'T WORK!

IT'S A PROVED FACT!

Go peddle your BULLSHIT somewhere else!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/21/2021 05:51 AM

Cole

No, you posted dated info and more bullshit like always. If they didn't work hospital workers wouldn't bother. They blocked the spread and cut down on the viral load, everyone knows this.

I was right.
 06/21/2021 06:43 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs stilll panicking over this, huh? Predicting doom and gloom again. which never comes true. Anyway, Judge Merryday is a pretty solid judge. So probably a good ruling. Guess you progs are all going to die again, like you did last year.

I :heart; Q
 06/21/2021 08:21 AM

Cole

I'm fully vaxxed. The pandemic has ended for me.

I was right.
 06/21/2021 12:00 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

No, you posted dated info and more bullshit like always.

Yes...I posted MANY peer reviewed studies that PROVE that MASKS DON'T WORK!

There are a few THREADS labeled that way...

You know then well as YOU posted on them!

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .