Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rep. Ronny Jackson, ex-White House doc, predicts Biden will be forced to resign
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/25/2021 03:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/25/2021 03:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Rep. Ronny Jackson, ex-White House doc, predicts Biden will be forced to resign
Jackson said Biden 'needs a cognitive exam,' the results of which should be made public
By Mary Kay Linge

Rep. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician-turned-congressman, says he's "terrified for our country" in the wake of President Joe Biden's televised town hall this week - and doubts whether the commander in chief has the cognitive ability to make it through a full term.

"He's completely LOST it!" Jackson, R-Texas, tweeted Saturday, along with a video clip in which Biden answers a reporter's question about defunding the police by claiming that Republicans accuse him of "sucking the blood out of kids."

"Needs a cognitive exam NOW!" Jackson posted.

In Biden's performance on CNN Wednesday night, widely mocked by conservatives on social media, he made false assertions about the efficacy of COVID vaccines, talked about helping children "find out whether there's a man on the moon or whether those aliens are here or not" and confused some in the audience with references to obscure conspiracy theories.

"I mean, Qanon, the idea that the Democrats or that Biden is hiding people and sucking the blood of children and - no, I'm serious," he said.

Earlier this month, Biden was forced to rely on notes to answer a reporter's question at a Michigan pie shop.

"This is a national security issue at this point," Jackson told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday.

"I think he's either going to resign - they're going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues - or they're going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man," Jackson said.

Last month Jackson, who served as the personal physician of both President Obama and President Trump, joined a dozen Republican House members in a letter calling on Biden to take a cognitive function test - as Trump did while he was in office - and publicly release the results.

"The American people ... deserve full transparency on the mental capabilities of their highest elected leader," the Republicans wrote.

"I've been saying that it's only going to get worse," Jackson said Thursday on Fox News. "And guess what? We're watching that happen right before our eyes right now."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/26/2021 05:27 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Don't get your hopes up asshole. You're wrong about everything.
 07/26/2021 05:44 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Don't get your hopes up asshole. You're wrong about everything.

Fauci's BUSTED!

He paid for the gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab.

He IS responsible for killing over 4 MILLION people!

The absolute PROOF of his conspiracy is out!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/26/2021 06:35 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Hey dumbass (queencreep) the blunder/hyena poll numbers are tanking, I wonder why (crime, inflation, border, schools, covid)!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/26/2021 03:02 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

Hey dumbass (queencreep) the blunder/hyena poll numbers are tanking, I wonder why (crime, inflation, border, schools, covid)!!

Can't you people at least glance at Google before you say dumb shit?

http://projects.fivethirtyeigh...l-rating/?cid=rrpromo

I was right.
 07/26/2021 04:02 PM

Fish Killer

Fauci's BUSTED!

He paid for the gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab.

He IS responsible for killing over 4 MILLION people!

The absolute PROOF of his conspiracy is out!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/26/2021 07:25 PM

Greensleeves

Thanks Cole. So spankit gets his pole numbers from cyber ninjas? It figures. Does anyone pole Qrump? Probably his Commie stripper wife.
 07/27/2021 06:05 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Thanks Cole. So spankit gets his pole numbers from cyber ninjas? It figures. Does anyone pole Qrump? Probably his Commie stripper wife.

One has to be seriously kinky to get turned on by a sweaty orange walrus that stinks of sulfur.

I was right.
 07/27/2021 06:17 AM

Greensleeves

Why Melania digs Qrump:

A. the KGB has something on her too
B. the KGB has threatened her family
C. she likes the smell of filthy American money (and the stench of runaway debt) and they mask the sulfur well enough...
 07/27/2021 09:53 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer Rep. Ronny Jackson, ex-White House doc, predicts Biden will be forced to resign Jackson said Biden 'needs a cognitive exam,' the results of which should be made public By Mary Kay Linge Rep. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician-turned-congressman, says he's "terrified for our country" in the wake of President Joe Biden's televised town hall this week - and doubts whether the commander in chief has the cognitive ability to make it through a full term. "He's completely LOST it!" Jackson, R-Texas, tweeted Saturday, along with a video clip in which Biden answers a reporter's question about defunding the police by claiming that Republicans accuse him of "sucking the blood out of kids." "Needs a cognitive exam NOW!" Jackson posted. In Biden's performance on CNN Wednesday night, widely mocked by conservatives on social media, he made false assertions about the efficacy of COVID vaccines, talked about helping children "find out whether there's a man on the moon or whether those aliens are here or not" and confused some in the audience with references to obscure conspiracy theories. "I mean, Qanon, the idea that the Democrats or that Biden is hiding people and sucking the blood of children and - no, I'm serious," he said. Earlier this month, Biden was forced to rely on notes to answer a reporter's question at a Michigan pie shop. "This is a national security issue at this point," Jackson told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday. "I think he's either going to resign - they're going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues - or they're going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man," Jackson said. Last month Jackson, who served as the personal physician of both President Obama and President Trump, joined a dozen Republican House members in a letter calling on Biden to take a cognitive function test - as Trump did while he was in office - and publicly release the results. "The American people ... deserve full transparency on the mental capabilities of their highest elected leader," the Republicans wrote. "I've been saying that it's only going to get worse," Jackson said Thursday on Fox News. "And guess what? We're watching that happen right before our eyes right now."
Doesn't take a medical degree to see this. All the major news organizations know about this and are covering it up. One will crack eventually, however. Then the damn breaks.

I :heart; Q
 07/27/2021 10:28 AM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

We're talking about the same Ronny Jackson who received 12 complaints from 4/26/18 to 6/7/18 on the Department of Defense hotline.

The complaints allege that:

Jackson engaged in alcohol-related misconduct, including wrecking a government vehicle while intoxicated;
    Jackson expected rum or other alcohol to be stocked in his office and lodging while on official travel and caused staff fear of retribution for failure to comply;
    Jackson failed to foster and maintain a healthy command climate and failed to treat subordinates with dignity and respect.

Sounds like a real Trumptard.

07/27/2021 11:27 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Is this the same dope who said chumpf weighed 235 lbs. and is the healthiest president in history?
Only the best quackers....

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .