Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "I'm sorry but it's too late"
Topic Summary: dying covid hoax victims beg for salvation
Created On: 07/26/2021 01:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/26/2021 01:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

it was the orange demon sperm debbil made me do it!

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 07/26/2021 02:56 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The unvaxxed are now blaming Biden. Fucking pathetic.

I was right.
 07/26/2021 03:54 PM

nukeh2o

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

It's a democratic hoax
 07/26/2021 07:32 PM

Greensleeves

Qotards owning libs by martyring themselves. And the martyrs go out like bitches.
 07/27/2021 09:05 AM

nukeh2o

Please doctor save me!
That's fucking EXACTLY what they've been trying to do you clueless inbred verminous chumpfsheep retards.
Until it's too late

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 09:15 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

God helps those who help themselves.

And so it goes...like this old joke.

Once there was a religious man who was out to sea fishing, when, all of a sudden, a wave came and flipped his boat and destroyed it. His boat having been smashed to pieces, our friend finds a wooden board to cling to. He is not worried, rather he remains calm, faithful in his God who will surely save him. A few hours after he'd been thrown into the water, a cruise ship comes by, sees him stranded, and offers to rescue him. The man responds, "No worries, God will save me!" and shoos them away. A few hours later, a helicopter flies by, spots the man, hovers, and calls out to him. Again, he shoos them away, confident that God will save him. Lastly, a fishing boat happens by the man, tries to save him, and like the others is refused, told that, "My God will save me." Needless to say, after a good long while in the water, clinging to this board, our friend slips away and is lost to the sea. Upon entering heaven, our friend has a bone to pick. He turns to God and demands to know why he was not saved. Had he not been a good religious man? Had he not had faith in his Saviour? God retorts, "I DID TRY TO SAVE YOU. I SENT YOU A BOAT, A HELICOPTER, AND EVEN ANOTHER BOAT!"

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/27/2021 09:16 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Cat 5 nerd-rage, engaged.

So, you guys hate these people when they are living AND it triggers your nerd-rage when they are dying? You aren't happy that people aren't vaccinated but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be any happier if they decided to get vaccinated. I'm pretty sure that regardless of what happened, you would still be just as unhappy as you are right now. Sorry to hear that.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 07/27/2021 09:17 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Qotards owning libs by martyring themselves. And the martyrs go out like bitches.

They can always go to places like this:

Southern California Restaurant Claims It Will Only Serve Unvaccinated People

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/27/2021 10:23 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"And even though I may walk into the room thinking, 'Okay, this is your fault, you did this to yourself,' when I leave the room, I just see a person that's really suffering". Dang, that's gotta be brutal seeing that over and over again. Hats off to our frontliners.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 07/27/2021 10:38 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: Sniper

So, you guys hate these people when they are living AND it triggers your nerd-rage when they are dying? You aren't happy that people aren't vaccinated but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be any happier if they decided to get vaccinated. I'm pretty sure that regardless of what happened, you would still be just as unhappy as you are right now. Sorry to hear that.

It's more like, "I told you so".

07/27/2021 12:53 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: follydude

Originally posted by: Sniper

It's more like, "I told you so".

At the height of the pandemic, around 4,000 people were dying per day. The 7-day rolling average of Covid deaths as of yesterday, reported by the New York Times, is 269. So far, 5,500 vaccinated people have died of Covid. Considering the relatively short period of time that the vaccine has been widely available, I would say that probably puts it at a B+ or so.

The difference between me and the nerd-rage-herd is that there isn't a single one of these deaths that brings me any joy, regardless of who the victims were or what their vaccination status was.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

07/27/2021 01:51 PM

nukeh2o

Nerd rage, you fat chumpfscum smurf Snipekiller? Joy in the deaths of innocent americans and their heartbroken loved ones?
You STINKING VERMINOUS SWINE traitor.
How's bout we nerdrage bitchslap your gluttonous lard ass around a surfspot parking lot like a bobble head speedbag goober?
And a lesson in breath holding to teach you some manners and a lesson in human dignity and compassion.
I doubt you can swim, or hit the broadside of an elephant with your daisy red rider "sniper" toy, girlyman tourist gomer.
glub glub glub my man
Indeed

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 02:05 PM

Sniper

Thanks for proving my point.

07/27/2021 02:27 PM

nukeh2o

Guess no one told fat inbred incel chumpf worshipper Gooper
that nerds get the money, the chicks, and the waves.
A lap around the parking lot like a chumpf bobble head speed bag: bubbita bubbita bubbita...
Now: back to the point of the post that this pathetic chumpfsheep tried to distract away from:
the heartbreaking, needless, preventable WASTE! of beautiful young americans because of this repiglican pigaganda pigshit

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 02:50 PM

Sniper

I get the point that you are trying to make. You believe that anyone who isn't vaccinated must be a Trump supporter and therefore deserves to die and get an "I told you so" as they are on their way out.

That's because you are ignorant.

43% of Chicago residents currently aren't vaccinated
40% of NYC educators aren't vaccinated
57% of the NYPD currently isn't vaccinated
40% of NYC Health and Hospitals employees haven't been vaccinated
70% of L.A. County residents aren't vaccinated
In Philly 37% of the residents aren't vaccinated

Trump got less than 30% of the vote in a lot of these areas, so you do the math.

Why do you hate inner city minorities so much? Why do you think they deserve to die?

07/27/2021 03:07 PM

nukeh2o

Wrong as always punch magnet chumptard. As the article clearly states, most of the hapless innocent victims trusted clueless anti vax goons like you for guidance. Which lead them to an early, needless death.
You are a lying treasonous swine who needs a firm bitch slapping.

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 04:01 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yeah but Snipers FACTS prove his theory correct where your LACK of any facts (other than your WAG) make you look like the loser that you are!

43% of Chicago residents currently aren't vaccinated
40% of NYC educators aren't vaccinated
57% of the NYPD currently isn't vaccinated
40% of NYC Health and Hospitals employees haven't been vaccinated

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/27/2021 04:20 PM

nukeh2o

Get off my post fat gary. A doctor talks about the tragedy of victims who are needlessly dying, because they listened to swine they trusted.
And you post foreign pigaganda and silly agitprop concocted "numbers".
Another Snipe Killer alias reveal
glub glub glub

It's a democratic hoax
 07/27/2021 06:13 PM

johnnyboy

Snippy has a meme and he's using it...even though it's not nerds and theyre not raging. This is what happens when people disregard the truth about a vaccine and die as a result of their own ignorance. I'm sad for them but I can't continue to lie to them or let them lie to me as they die.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/27/2021 06:47 PM

follydude

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Get off my post fat gary. A doctor talks about the tragedy of victims who are needlessly dying, because they listened to swine they trusted.

And you post foreign pigaganda and silly agitprop concocted "numbers".

Another Snipe Killer alias reveal

glub glub glub

LoLoLoLoLoLoL!!!!

Fatass Gary!!!
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .