Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Boy, Dementia Joe is racking up the deaths, isn't he?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/27/2021 11:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/28/2021 07:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


sandi

Posts: 4482
Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

DeSantis has turned Florida into a Super Spreader.

he's a trump wanna be.

And it's only going to get worse with the children going back to school.

DeSantis is capitalising on the virus personally.

Just another Repub idiot...

and people will Die...

 07/28/2021 07:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


sandi

Posts: 4482
Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: follydude

Originally posted by: Fish Killer



Bidens death rate sucks!

It's off the charts!

He doesn't know how to run shit...let alone a country with

The dementia infested moron needs to get put ion a rest home.




Good. Let the inbred, insolent and incourageable get stuffed by the China Virus.



If they can't even have the manliness and balls to succumb to a vaccine, what sort of resolve will these cowards show when the Chinks really try to attack?



Most Conservitards are too fat to join the military.



Most Conservitards are too dumb to join the military.



Fake patriots.



Fake Christians.


AMEN.
 07/28/2021 07:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35854
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: tom ^Didn't you say it was "over"?
Yep. To be precise, I said the panic was over. But I carved out an exception for the progs, saying that they would continue to panic. You cannot get any more accurate than that.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/28/2021 08:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Sniper

Posts: 7434
Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Sniper

You wanted these people to die anyway because they disagree with you and you are just a hateful human being.



Wouldn't making a generalization like this make a person a hateful human being?

Curious, how much does wishing bad things on someone like FK count towards that given the hate he spews for anyone not -exactly- like him politically?


Then explain to me why people would want unvaccinated people to die....but only the unvaccinated people of a certain political persuasion? If one group is unvaccinated because you believe they are horrible people, then why does the other group get a pass? Pointing out the obvious doesn't make me hateful. Wishing people who disagree with you to die because they aren't doing what you would like them to, would make you a hateful individual. I see A LOT of people here that are consumed with hate and either don't know it or they have tricked themselves into thinking that anyone that disagrees with them is evil, so they can justify their hate without having to come to terms with the fact that they are the monsters.

As for your question about FK......"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - MLK
 07/28/2021 08:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35854
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: sandi DeSantis has turned Florida into a Super Spreader. he's a trump wanna be. And it's only going to get worse with the children going back to school. DeSantis is capitalising on the virus personally. Just another Repub idiot... and people will Die...
Then Biden is a super spreader for the country, isn't he?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/28/2021 08:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4893
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

There is a difference between literally wishing death on someone and saying, you made your choice so live or die with the consequences, if you die you die. You aren't pointing out anything obvious or real other than the fact that you took the liberty to infer and twist for the sake of painting with broad strokes.

Months of hateful rhetoric, name calling, false narratives, misinformation, out right lies, and plays to confirmation bias that resulted in hundreds of thousands of lives being lost, that wouldn't have been otherwise lost, all because it was championed by a sociopath for political agenda and picked up by the masses of his supporters. Are you really fucking surprised that you are going to get some vehemence in return when people that refused to wear masks and refused to get vaccinated are now turning around and trying to lay the blame on people that were acting responsibly the entire time?

As a moderate not disillusioned by partisan politics that actually understands how viruses and vaccines work, I find it appalling that people on the right can actually be so brainwashed by politics, lacking in critical thinking skills, and/or uneducated that things actually transpired this way. So really, save me your fucking nonsense.

Yeah, many progressives are straight dingbat crazy especially on the fringes where people like Rusty sit. Yeah run away political correctness or "woke", the right's new favorite buzz word, is fucking sad silly and counter productive. People losing careers or their future because they dressed up for halloween 30 years ago in "black face" because they idolized Marley, Prince, or some shit is way way fucking over the top. So are comedians apologizing for doing their fucking job by making fun of shit for the sake of comedy. So are a million other examples of the court of public opinion and over reactionary companies acting as judge, jury, and executioner long before facts come out. Yes a few egregious examples, but I - fucking - get - it.

You know what though? As much as that shit show is harmful to society, the shit propagated from the right is worse. Its like the lot of you said here-hold-my-beer and set off to one up every progressive with sheer and utter stupidity. Just fucking stop already.
 07/28/2021 09:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Sniper

Posts: 7434
Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

There is a difference between literally wishing death on someone and saying, you made your choice so live or die with the consequences, if you die you die. You aren't pointing out anything obvious or real other than the fact that you took the liberty to infer and twist for the sake of painting with broad strokes.

Months of hateful rhetoric, name calling, false narratives, misinformation, out right lies, and plays to confirmation bias that resulted in hundreds of thousands of lives being lost, that wouldn't have been otherwise lost, all because it was championed by a sociopath for political agenda and picked up by the masses of his supporters. Are you really fucking surprised that you are going to get some vehemence in return when people that refused to wear masks and refused to get vaccinated are now turning around and trying to lay the blame on people that were acting responsibly the entire time?

As a moderate not disillusioned by partisan politics that actually understands how viruses and vaccines work, I find it appalling that people on the right can actually be so brainwashed by politics, lacking in critical thinking skills, and/or uneducated that things actually transpired this way. So really, save me your fucking nonsense.

Yeah, many progressives are straight dingbat crazy especially on the fringes where people like Rusty sit. Yeah run away political correctness or "woke", the right's new favorite buzz word, is fucking sad silly and counter productive. People losing careers or their future because they dressed up for halloween 30 years ago in "black face" because they idolized Marley, Prince, or some shit is way way fucking over the top. So are comedians apologizing for doing their fucking job by making fun of shit for the sake of comedy. So are a million other examples of the court of public opinion and over reactionary companies acting as judge, jury, and executioner long before facts come out. Yes a few egregious examples, but I - fucking - get - it.

You know what though? As much as that shit show is harmful to society, the shit propagated from the right is worse. Its like the lot of you said here-hold-my-beer and set off to one up every progressive with sheer and utter stupidity. Just fucking stop already.


Do you believe that all the unvaccinated people who are dying are all of the same race and political affiliation?

If not, do you hold the same kind of contempt for the minorities and Democrats who have yet to be vaccinated?

I'm not even sure what or who the majority of your post is directed at.

"Months of hateful rhetoric, name calling, false narratives, misinformation, out right lies," - Riddleme

Months? I call it years. Below is my list of examples. Post yours from your side and we can compare notes.

Intelligence Agencies spied on Trump campaign - Left claimed it was a conspiracy theory
Clinton campaign paid for dossier - Left claimed it was a conspiracy theory
FISA fraud - Left claimed it was a conspiracy theory
Lab-leak theory - Left claimed it was a conspiracy theory

RUSSIA!!!! - LIE
The dossier - LIE
Jussie Smullett - LIE
Nooses at Nascar - LIE
Trump told people to drink bleach - LIE
Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine - LIE
"Anonymous" bombshell - LIE
Trump called fallen soldiers suckers - LIE
Bounties on the heads of American soldiers - LIE
Hydroxychloriquine doesn't work - LIE
Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp - LIE
Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election - LIE
Claimed Hunter Biden revelations had been "debunked" - LIE

 07/28/2021 09:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


follydude

Posts: 8550
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I have zero sympathy anyone who refuses to get the vaccine for any other reason than doctor's orders.

If your wackadoo religion bars you from getting the vaccine, well then shelter in place with your fellow wackadoos and stay away from non-superstitious society.

Anyone eschewing the vaccine and then getting Covid is in the same category as a motorcyclist refusing to wear a helmet and driving dangerously. Zero sympathy if his brains are splattered on I-95.


 07/28/2021 09:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


426Blue

Posts: 321
Joined Forum: 11/18/2007

Somebody: Eurocentric?? You lost me. The origination of the variants, and US residents' decisions to not get vaccinated are apples and oranges. The uptick in numbers throughout the US, and especially in Florida and Southeast is due to community spread throughout our own population - not some visitor from India or China or wherever. Really?? Travel restrictions are in place for many, if not all of the countries where variants are originating. Of course we all wish the vaccine was more widely available outside of the US, and hopefully that will change with time. The point is that the vaccine is widely available in the US, and the reasons why we're slipping backwards is because of so many Americans are passing on the vaccine, for illogical reasons. Again - the more people that contract covid, the more likely we will see mutations, which is problematic for everyone - even the vaccinated; not to mention the inconvenience of having to wear masks, social distance, avoid crowded places, put up with the economic hardships etc. I have to agree with Follydude - there is a much bigger and even more concerning picture here re: the lack of cajones and citizenship of so many, and their refusal to do what is right for the country and public good, as opposed to being consumed by their own fears of side effects. We would be f'd if this country was ever attacked.
 07/28/2021 10:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Sniper

Posts: 7434
Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I don't really see the need to get mad at anyone for their choice here.

What it comes down to is that we are either going to get vaccinated or we are going to get Covid. Some will get vaccinated and still get Covid but hopefully that is a small number. What you choose is your business. I feel differently about children but that is how I feel for anyone over 18.
 07/28/2021 10:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4893
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Yeah Smullett lied, yeah a big to-do about nothing was made about the nascar thing, and yeah a few other those other things were bullshit. You are also wrong about many of them too, it is just crap you bought from the outrage machine. What's the point of the rant anyhow in responding to me? I already stated that many on the progressive left are dingbats. Are you just defensive because I rightfully pointed out that the trumpanzee right is worse? Sorry bro, but it is absolutely true.
 07/28/2021 03:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tom

Posts: 6963
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"Corona is done. Progs, as usual, were wrong about everything. I, of course, was right about everything. You progs were, as the result of your lack of manliness, able to screw up the economy. So pat yourselves on the back for spreading human misery. But, it's over and you'll have to get out from under your beds soon." from you Tpap, 5-21-20. Don't see anything about panic there. Seems that if a professional litigator, skilled with language, stated "Corona is done." with no other qualifiers, that's what he meant. I guess it's done, or it isn't? Which one seems more reasonable? It's over.

-------------------------
add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 07/28/2021 05:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 20074
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

This is such an elaborate face saving campaign for republicans that equated a vaccine with a government takeover. It's becoming more and more absurd as the variant decimated them.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 07/28/2021 05:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


crankit

Posts: 15809
Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Mask up libtards!! Blunder/hyena sending covid positive illegals to your town--for diversity!!

-------------------------
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
 07/29/2021 06:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 20074
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

And their you have it. It's illegals that are spreading the China virus to a town near you. Perhaps we need your orange messiah to do a public service message reminding people that he got the shot in secret because he too was politically motivated to oppose the simple truth of preventative medicine. Maybe you would take Trump's word that he did it for the same reasons everyone should do it. Until then, blame immigrants, say it's about government over reach, personal choice and try to remember that little grasshopper and any story the GOP used to smugly tell of their planning prowess.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 07/29/2021 06:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54221
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If you aren't vaccinated, you need to mask up, social distance and avoid crowded indoor spaces. The pandemic isn't over.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 07/29/2021 06:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Sniper

Posts: 7434
Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Yeah Smullett lied, yeah a big to-do about nothing was made about the nascar thing, and yeah a few other those other things were bullshit. You are also wrong about many of them too, it is just crap you bought from the outrage machine. What's the point of the rant anyhow in responding to me? I already stated that many on the progressive left are dingbats. Are you just defensive because I rightfully pointed out that the trumpanzee right is worse? Sorry bro, but it is absolutely true.


Please provide specifics. How is the right worse than the left?

Biden and/or the Democrats have:
Weaponized the FISA courts
Politicized medicine
Weaponized the intelligence agencies and spied on political opponents
Wrecked an immigration system that we finally had under control for the first time in my lifetime
Have been paying people not to work when their are plenty of jobs available and multiple vaccines for Covid. The moratorium on evictions is up this week, so we can thank Biden when millions of Americans become homeless with no jobs.
Looming stagflation due to the amount of money Biden is printing
All the lies, fabricated quotes, unsourced/false stories that have been pumped out by the legacy media over the past 5 years
Re-opened the facilities that put kids in cages after Trump closed them


What have the Republicans done that is worse that what I just mentioned? Some mean tweets? I'll take mean tweets all day.
 07/29/2021 06:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 35854
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole If you aren't vaccinated, you need to mask up, social distance and avoid crowded indoor spaces. The pandemic isn't over.
Actually, we don't. To the contrary, you people are the threat to us. So mask up, social distance and stay isolated. Don't be selfish.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/29/2021 06:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54221
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump discredited the judicial system more than any president ever.

Trump people refuse the vaccine and that has nothing to do with Biden.

Bill Barr was Trump personal attorney.

Biden is working on fixing the immigration system...for real.

The first Trump stimulus paid out more than what Biden's plan is paying. Trump fought for more in the second round too.

Trump added $7 trillion in debt in four years.

Trump lies were so far off the scale, the scale broke.

Kids were not put in cages.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 07/29/2021 06:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 54221
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

If you aren't vaccinated, you need to mask up, social distance and avoid crowded indoor spaces. The pandemic isn't over.


Actually, we don't. To the contrary, you people are the threat to us. So mask up, social distance and stay isolated. Don't be selfish.


Sorry wrongz, it ain't my problem.



-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
Statistics
146239 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)