Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Boy, Dementia Joe is racking up the deaths, isn't he?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/27/2021 11:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/29/2021 07:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump discredited the judicial system more than any president ever.

Trump people refuse the vaccine and that has nothing to do with Biden.

Bill Barr was Trump personal attorney.

Biden is working on fixing the immigration system...for real.

The first Trump stimulus paid out more than what Biden's plan is paying. Trump fought for more in the second round too.

Trump added $7 trillion in debt in four years.

Trump lies were so far off the scale, the scale broke.

Kids were not put in cages.

How did Trump discredit the judicial system?

Trump encouraged people to get vaccinated

Remember when Holder told the world that he was Obama's "wingman". Trump and Barr weren't that chummy, so save it.

If you believe that Biden is fixing the immigration system then you must be an idiot. I'm sorry but there is just no way around that one. He recently let 50,000 illegals into the U.S., didn't bother to vaccinate any of them or ask them if they have been vaccinated and 13,000 of them showed up for their immigration hearings. Immigration is a complete f'ing disaster under Biden.

Democrats vote for every spending plan put anywhere near them, so save it.

I'll give it to you, the spending was a bit much

The same facilities that Democrats referred to has having kids in cages and were referred to as concentration camps were closed by Trump, reopened by Biden and stuffed full of kids

Give me some examples of Trump's lies that mattered more than what I have already put forth. You are going to respond with some petty bullshit that nobody cared about.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 07/29/2021 07:26 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The virus will just vanish.

The trade war will help the US.

The election was rigged.

There are good people on both sides.

The call was perfect.

I know more than the generals.

Obama is a Muslim.

Muslims were celebrating on 9/11.

The CIA tapped his phones.

Need more? There are a bunch.

I was right.
 07/29/2021 07:29 AM

Cole

Repercussions?

Skyrocketing trade deficit.

More than 600,000 dead.

Hate crimes way up.

Soldiers killed.

Capital building attacked.

US elections put into question.

Intelligence services became the enemy.

I was right.
 07/29/2021 08:11 AM

Sniper

I don't have time to unpack all of this but:

I question whether you wear velcro shoes, so I don't expect you to know jack shit about international trade.

Time magazine admitted that a "cabal" (their words, not mine) of powerful politicians and CEOs worked behind the scenes on a "shadow campaign" to bend the rules in Biden's favor leading up to the 2020 election.

Good people on both sides comment was taken out of context

Perfect call comment is just petty bullshit that nobody cares about

Same for generals comment

Nobody cares what Obama's faith is

Some muslims did celebrate on 9/11

Intelligence agencies did spy on the Trump campaign

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

07/29/2021 08:15 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Cole:
Trump discredited the judicial system more than any president ever. (This is TRUE, the Obama administration and Clinton machine used the Justice department as a weapon against conservatives, Trump showed that and showed the world how corrupt the justice department was, Ii totally discredited everything the justice department did for years.)

Trump people refuse the vaccine and that has nothing to do with Biden. (Trump people, people of color, thinking people and %50 of Americans refuse the vaccine because... of the vaccine, it has nothing to do with Trump or Biden, we don't trust the roll out, we don't trust the government mandates, we made our own choices and said No thanks.)

Bill Barr was Trump personal attorney. (It looks that way because Barr enforced the law and didn't use internets and media opinions when prosecuting criminals, after years of Liberals using the Justice department as a hammer to silence differing opinions and prosecute Trump for winning the election, Barr enforced the law, It looked like he was protecting Trump when all he did was not attack Trump for tweeting mean things.)

Biden is working on fixing the immigration system...for real. (HAHAHA, OK lets table this, there is not enough space in this thread to cover CAMELA'S Five point plan for dealing with immigration. Bidens plan, so far, has been to bus Hundreds of thousands of immigrants a month to undisclosed locations all over the US)

The first Trump stimulus paid out more than what Biden's plan is paying. Trump fought for more in the second round too. (May be true, that sucks, lets STOP the bleeding right now, just because Trump put us in debt with a stimulus package, doesn't mean we should throw Trillions more at that same bad idea.. Trump agreed to a 900 billion plan in December Biden immediately added almost Two Trillion in February..)

Trump added $7 trillion in debt in four years.(Biden has rushed through Congress a $1.9 trillion budget stimulus package on top of the December 2020 $900 billion bipartisan budget stimulus. He is also now proposing an improperly funded long-term infrastructure plan and a long-term family spending plan each with price tags of close to $2 trillion., this is being negotiated as we speak, Joes 6 trillion in six months is on track to bury Trumps overspending)

Trump lies were so far off the scale, the scale broke. (Every word out of his mouth was deemed a lie, He said America is the greatest country on earth, that was counted as four lies by the Liberals keeping track)

Kids were not put in cages, (not under Trump, but they were put in cages by Obama)

07/29/2021 09:05 AM

Sniper

Cole, this is why people can't fact-check Joe Biden and what the world thinks about us, since you guys are always so concerned about that, all in one. How do you fact-check this?

"You're OK,' he assured. You're not going to - you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the IC unit, and you're not going to die," - Joe Biden

07/29/2021 09:26 AM

Greensleeves

Qotards being Qotards. You dumb shots vaccinated yet? Your boyfriend thinks the election was stolen from him. Was it?

Oh Putin digs you insurrectionist bitches so there's that.
 07/29/2021 11:40 AM

Sniper

No, Joe. They are wondering if YOU are back. Not us.

"I give you my word as a Biden." LMFAO Joe, please don't try to make this a thing.

07/29/2021 06:21 PM

Cole

Sure. lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-48879825

I was right.
 07/29/2021 06:25 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Cole:

Trump discredited the judicial system more than any president ever. (This is TRUE, the Obama administration and Clinton machine used the Justice department as a weapon against conservatives, Trump showed that and showed the world how corrupt the justice department was, Ii totally discredited everything the justice department did for years.)

Trump people refuse the vaccine and that has nothing to do with Biden. (Trump people, people of color, thinking people and %50 of Americans refuse the vaccine because... of the vaccine, it has nothing to do with Trump or Biden, we don't trust the roll out, we don't trust the government mandates, we made our own choices and said No thanks.)

Bill Barr was Trump personal attorney. (It looks that way because Barr enforced the law and didn't use internets and media opinions when prosecuting criminals, after years of Liberals using the Justice department as a hammer to silence differing opinions and prosecute Trump for winning the election, Barr enforced the law, It looked like he was protecting Trump when all he did was not attack Trump for tweeting mean things.)

Biden is working on fixing the immigration system...for real. (HAHAHA, OK lets table this, there is not enough space in this thread to cover CAMELA'S Five point plan for dealing with immigration. Bidens plan, so far, has been to bus Hundreds of thousands of immigrants a month to undisclosed locations all over the US)

The first Trump stimulus paid out more than what Biden's plan is paying. Trump fought for more in the second round too. (May be true, that sucks, lets STOP the bleeding right now, just because Trump put us in debt with a stimulus package, doesn't mean we should throw Trillions more at that same bad idea.. Trump agreed to a 900 billion plan in December Biden immediately added almost Two Trillion in February..)

Trump added $7 trillion in debt in four years.(Biden has rushed through Congress a $1.9 trillion budget stimulus package on top of the December 2020 $900 billion bipartisan budget stimulus. He is also now proposing an improperly funded long-term infrastructure plan and a long-term family spending plan each with price tags of close to $2 trillion., this is being negotiated as we speak, Joes 6 trillion in six months is on track to bury Trumps overspending)

Trump lies were so far off the scale, the scale broke. (Every word out of his mouth was deemed a lie, He said America is the greatest country on earth, that was counted as four lies by the Liberals keeping track)

Kids were not put in cages, (not under Trump, but they were put in cages by Obama)

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Just when you think it can't get wronger, you write something else. lol

I was right.
 07/29/2021 10:47 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Cole:

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Just when you think it can't get wronger, you write something else. lol

Don't ya just love it when Coleslaw makes a claim yet doesn't back it up with any facts or even reliable verifiable comment!

Nope...Coleslaw is just wrong, wrong and wrong again.

Just when you think Coleslaw can't get any wronger, he writes something else.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/30/2021 05:41 AM

Sniper

Sure. lol

There is a big difference between misspeaking and not being able to complete a coherent sentence.

This is getting bad. I'm not sure how much longer Biden stays in office. I can't believe that the Democrats put this guy up as their nominee. The only thing that gives me a little bit of comfort is knowing that Biden can't actually be running anything.

07/30/2021 05:53 AM

Greensleeves

Qniper didn't see Joe rapid fire answering questions yesterday because qniper live in a crap bubble.

Get some air qniper your brain and family will thank you for it.

Edited: 07/30/2021 at 05:54 AM by Greensleeves
 07/30/2021 06:45 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Sure. lol

There is a big difference between misspeaking and not being able to complete a coherent sentence.

This is getting bad. I'm not sure how much longer Biden stays in office. I can't believe that the Democrats put this guy up as their nominee. The only thing that gives me a little bit of comfort is knowing that Biden can't actually be running anything.

If you see Trump's babble fest as misspeaking, you are too far gone to ever recover. lol

I was right.
 07/30/2021 08:43 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Yep, pretty funny. Dementia Joe was crowing about his success against covid. Now his one, supposed accomplishment is down the tubes. This episode further demonstrates that there is truly no limit on how bad progs can screw things up. He came into a situation where covid had largely been defeated - he had vaccines, for goodness sake. But he still managed to completely screw things up. Anyone have the numbers on how many people he has killed so far with his incompetence?

I :heart; Q
 07/30/2021 09:15 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Yep, pretty funny. Dementia Joe was crowing about his success against covid. Now his one, supposed accomplishment is down the tubes. This episode further demonstrates that there is truly no limit on how bad progs can screw things up. He came into a situation where covid had largely been defeated - he had vaccines, for goodness sake. But he still managed to completely screw things up. Anyone have the numbers on how many people he has killed so far with his incompetence?

Leave it to the Conservitards to run risk of dying or getting sick with potentially life changing residual effects just to stick it to the "libtards".

The situation, as you put it, was progressing quite well until the Q-Wing of the Republican party decided to cut their nose off ...

07/30/2021 09:27 AM

Cole

If Joe forced people to get the vaccine, you would freak out too. It's easier to skip listening to Republicans, they have nothing to say anyway.

I was right.
 07/30/2021 09:41 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole If Joe forced people to get the vaccine, you would freak out too. It's easier to skip listening to Republicans, they have nothing to say anyway.
All presidents have obstacles. A senile president has an additional one, but the buck stops with him nonetheless.

I :heart; Q
 07/30/2021 09:52 AM

Sniper

The handling of Covid, masking, etc. has been a complete f'ing goat rodeo.

At this point nobody has any idea what they are supposed to be doing. The government can't explain why vaccinated people need to be masking again but they are telling people to do it anyway. Nobody is doing it because they realize that the Biden admin and the CDC is full of shit on this one. In less than two years they have managed to cripple the public's trust in the CDC.

07/30/2021 11:22 AM

Greensleeves

qnipe oblivious to the fact that yokels like him and qspank are the reason we aren't all safe already.

Hey qnipe, you vaxed?
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .