Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fourteenth amendment, section 3
Topic Summary: and seditionist traitors
Created On: 08/01/2021 12:37 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/01/2021 12:37 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
On January 11, 2021, Representative Cori Bush (Democrat from Missouri) and 47 cosponsors introduced a resolution calling for expulsion, under Section 3, of members of Congress who voted against certifying the results of the 2020 US presidential election or incited the January 6 riot. Those named in the resolution included Republican Representatives Mo Brooks of Alabama and Louie Gohmert of Texas, who took part in the rally that preceded the riot, and Republican Senators Josh Hawley of Missouri and Ted Cruz of Texas, who objected to counting electoral votes to certify the 2020 presidential election result.

Throw the bums out.

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 08/01/2021 01:27 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Bobert and company better be prepared to get the boot, including Gymshorts Jordan.

I was right.
 08/02/2021 06:25 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Throw the bums in JAIL.

Fixed it for ya!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/02/2021 06:29 AM

Cole

I never thought I'd see the day when the soon to be ex president and members of congress would work to overthrow the government of the United States of America.

I knew Trump would be a problem, but I never dreamed he would be so capable at ripping this country apart.

I was right.
 08/02/2021 06:40 AM

Greensleeves

He's a tool that will be long forgotten. Hey Qotards you know the name of the president of the confederacy?
 08/03/2021 08:57 AM

johnnyboy

Its amazing. They all went from Stop the steal and law and order to stop the feds and "if I can be searched without justification, anyone can." I can't wait to see who was walking around with the tourists the day before.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/04/2021 03:38 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

That's obviously the real reason they don't want an "investigation" - chance to "clean" both the "house" and "senate" next round.. Wooo Hooo!

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 08/04/2021 05:22 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Qrump: "Don't stop my steal".
 08/05/2021 04:21 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole I never thought I'd see the day when the soon to be ex president and members of congress would work to overthrow the government of the United States of America. I knew Trump would be a problem, but I never dreamed he would be so capable at ripping this country apart.
it's been clear as day to the rest of us for decades. yet, you choose to remain constantly amazed
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .