Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: World leaders blame Biden, express disappointment with Afghanistan
Topic Summary: ...they know EXACTLY who to blame!
Created On: 08/15/2021 03:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2021 03:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"The Russian Embassy in Afghanistan is being guarded by the Taliban. What's that tell you? When Trump said we would be out of there by May and then drew down our troops to 2500, he was just doing Putin's bidding...just like he did to the Kurds."

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/16/2021 03:13 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Originally posted by: follydude
BREXIT BLAMES BIDEN.

Yeah, but whuddabout ____?

I think whatever ammo and weapons our CIA armed the Tolleyban with 35 years ago has been spent, rusted, or broken. I'm pretty sure they're shooting now with new weapons (prolly Chinese) they bought with their opium profits, or with the US weapons they confiscated from the schmucks we tried to train.

I don't care how dumb Trump (and that's a lot), this has been handled badly by Biden as well.
US left Afghan airfield at night, didn't tell new commander

Biden singing some Marley:
"Don't worry... Every little thing... is gonna be alright"

08/16/2021 03:18 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman "The Russian Embassy in Afghanistan is being guarded by the Taliban. What's that tell you? When Trump said we would be out of there by May and then drew down our troops to 2500, he was just doing Putin's bidding...just like he did to the Kurds."
Tells me that Dementia Joe monumentally screwed this up. His approval numbers are going to experience a nice drop from this latest fiasco. Gates was on target when he said that Dementia Joe was wrong on every major foreign policy stance. Some of us pay attention. Unfortunately, there are far too many fools around at the moment. But you get what you pay for. It will get worse before it gets better. Our enemies now have all the proof they need that this buffoon is a weak-minded screw up and they will soon take advantage.

I :heart; Q
 08/16/2021 03:19 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

..and don't forget, It's Over. Buy CCL!

Hi. I'm Mike.
 08/16/2021 04:29 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"Pompeo said that while Trump had planned on pulling out of Afghanistan, he would not have allowed the Taliban to take over. He said the deal the Trump administration reached with the Taliban called for "a conditions-based withdrawal" and allowed the U.S. to take action if necessary.

"We made abundantly clear that if they did not live up to that piece of paper ... we weren't going to allow them to just walk away from any deal that they struck, we were going to go crush them," Pompeo said."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/17/2021 05:12 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Pompeo huh? That liar needs his cholesterol checked daily.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .