Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fish Food Thread
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/19/2021 07:44 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 55 56 57 58 59 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/26/2021 12:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

LIKE I SAID MUCH OVER 8 OR 9 MPH AND THAT 30 FT DEEP PLANER WILL FUCKING POP!

Planers in general you bone head, we never discussed specifics. A #32 goes so deep and pulls so hard it requires a special setup. Nice try at reconciliation, but you still suck and you are still a kook.

-------------------------
I was right.
 11/26/2021 12:06 PM

Cole

60 feet is more than adequate, all experienced blue water people know that. lol

But then again, with your fat leaders, spinning ballyhoo and blazing electronics from above, it's a wonder you can even catch a cold.

I was right.
 11/26/2021 12:09 PM

Cole

Our secret to getting the bluefin to bite was to turn off all the sonar units, both up-and-down and side scanning, then position the boat above the direction the fish were working

http://aftco.com/blogs/saltwat...hern-california

Gary, hit me up if you need anymore experienced advice.

I was right.

Edited: 11/26/2021 at 12:10 PM by Cole
 11/26/2021 12:14 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

LIKE I SAID MUCH OVER 8 OR 9 MPH AND THAT 30 FT DEEP PLANER WILL FUCKING POP!

Planers in general you bone head, we never discussed specifics. A #32 goes so deep and pulls so hard it requires a special setup. Nice try at reconciliation, but you still suck and you are still a kook.

That #32 planer isn't going beyond 50 feet either you fucking IDIOT!

THE PROFESSIONALS AT SALTWATER SPORTSMAN ALREADY FUCKED YOU ON THAT LIE!

THAT PROOF WAS ALREADY POSTED AS WELL AND IS POSTED AGAIN BELOW FOR THE PLEASURE OF THROWING IT IN COLESLAW'S FACE!

WOW...COLESLAW RE-HASHING HIS FAILURES ONE BY ONE!

GOT ANY MORE YOU WANT THROWN BACK IN YOUR FACE?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

COLESLAW DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOT DOWN-PLANES AS FUCK NO...HE HAS NEVER USED ONE!

FACT!

"How to Fish Planers for Trolling
There are numerous ways to place a bait in the water column, such as wire line, trolling sinkers, downriggers and planers. Each offers advantages for particular species. Over the years, I've favored the high-speed planer as an effective and efficient tool for offshore trolling. It's simple to use, enables a bait to be placed between 20 and 50 feet down, and is light-tackle friendly. It works over a wide range of trolling speeds, from slow-trolling with natural baits to pulling artificials up to 15 mph."

Compared with a downrigger - where an accurate depth can be dialed in - one must estimate the depth of the bait with a fishing planer. Deployed, the planer line trolls at an approximate 45-degree angle. Now, here's the tricky math: For every 2 feet of planer line deployed, the planer goes down 1 foot. So, with 50 feet of line out, expect the planer to ride 25 feet down. However, much beyond that, this formula doesn't hold true and, in fact, can reverse itself. To position the planer 50 feet down, for example, might require 150 feet of line."

LINK HERE:
http://www.saltwatersportsman....aners-catch-more-fish/

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/26/2021 at 04:47 PM by Fish Killer
 11/26/2021 12:17 PM

Fish Killer

Our secret to getting the bluefin to bite was to turn off all the sonar units, both up-and-down and side scanning, then position the boat above the direction the fish were working

http://aftco.com/blogs/saltwat...hern-california

YOUR PAL ISN'T USING FURUNO'S DFF3D SIDE SCAN SONAR....MORON!

HE TURNED IT OFF BECAUSE HIS SOUNDER IS FUCKING WORTHLESS!

BUT WE ALREADY KNEW THAT AS WELL...THE PROOF WAS ALREADY POSTED ALSO!

COLESLAW LOSES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

LOOSER!

1:01 to 5:30......

JUST STOP...YOU'RE EMBARRASING YOURSELF!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/26/2021 at 04:50 PM by Fish Killer
 11/26/2021 12:18 PM

Fish Killer

SOOOOO....LET'S RE-CAP! :

1) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use and has never deployed a down-plane.

2) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use a downrigger (ball).

3) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know what the fuck a Z-Wing is.

4) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know ANYTHING about 3D Multibeam sonar.

5) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) thinks 3D multibeam sonar is not as affordable as literally ANY other Furuno Sounder setups (excluding 2k and 3k transducers)

6) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know how to find tuna that aren't under a pack of birds.

7) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) only targets tuna that will hit his tiny limited 'one trick' box of crap homemade lures.

8) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont know how to get a bait down to 100 feet (so that deep hot water tuna AND wahoo can find them).

9) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont even turn on their sounder...AT ALL thus missing fully 90% of the fish they could be catching! Of that 10% that they CAN target they only maybe find .0001% to troll a SURFACE bait past!
I do know why: It's because they don't turn their sounder on....because the sounder they do have is a total POS!

10) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) think that the PROFESSIONALS at Saltwater Sportsman Magazine and Florida Sportsman Magazine are liars!.

Well I'm sure thats not all of it but I will add more as my brain remembers it....

COLESLAW....THE FUCKING G-O-O-G-A-N POS KNOW-NOTHING WANNABE WEEKEND WARRIOR FISHERMAN!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/26/2021 08:36 PM

Cole

I've already shown a #32 goes deeper than 100 feet. Are you drinking again?

doesn't use and has never deployed a down-plane. - countless times

doesn't use a downrigger (ball). - countless times

doesn't know what the fuck a Z-Wing is. - it's an expensive planer

doesn't know ANYTHING about 3D Multibeam sonar. - I know enough to know that you aren't going to find shit with it in the open Atlantic, unless you've seen weeds or surface feeding fish. lol

thinks 3D multibeam sonar is not as affordable as literally ANY other Furuno Sounder setups (excluding 2k and 3k transducers) - Babble much?

doesn't know how to find tuna that aren't under a pack of birds. - Sea mounts. Oil rigs. Schools that have sounded after feeding on the surface. If you say you find them driving around in the summer heat you are a liar. P.S. How is Black Bart doing?

only targets tuna that will hit his tiny limited 'one trick' box of crap homemade lures - Sea Witches. Ballyhoo. A few deep running plugs. The rest is money wasting noise.

dont know how to get a bait down to 100 feet (so that deep hot water tuna AND wahoo can find them). - 100 feet means nothing.

dont even turn on their sounder...AT ALL thus missing fully 90% of the fish they could be catching! Of that 10% that they CAN target they only maybe find .0001% to troll a SURFACE bait past!
I do know why: It's because they don't turn their sounder on....because the sounder they do have is a total POS! - I jigged, poppered and chunked many a tuna via the bottom machine, but that is coming to an end.

think that the PROFESSIONALS at Saltwater Sportsman Magazine and Florida Sportsman Magazine are liars!. - Liars? No, but if they've never fished our tuna grounds, I most certainly know more than they do.

I am far better than you with less, how does that make you feel?

I was right.

Edited: 11/26/2021 at 08:41 PM by Cole
 11/26/2021 08:42 PM

Cole

You said you talked to Bart. Bart is dead. You are a liar.

Why should anyone believe a word you say?

...they don't. You are a joke.

I was right.
 11/27/2021 03:49 AM

Fish Killer

LIAR!

YOU SHOWED A FAKE POST FROM A COMPANY THAT HASN'T BEEN IN BUISINESS FOR OVER A DECADE!

THE REASON THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS BECAUSE THEY LIED! (JUST LIKE YOU DO!)
BACK A DECADE AGO WE HAD NO WAY OF PROVING HOW DEEP ANYTHING WOULD GO WHEN TROLLED SO THEY JUST MADE UP SHIT...TILL THEY GOT CAUGHT!
NOW EVERYONE KNOWS HOW DEEP DOWN-PLANERS ACTUALLY GO....FOOL!
REMEMBER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, I TOLD YOU I HAVE AND USE A 'FISH HAWK'...
BETTER GO AND FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS...YOU STUPID POS GOOGAN!

http://fishhawkelectronics.com...hawk-td/fish-hawk-td/

That #32 planer isn't going beyond 50 feet you fucking IDIOT!

THAT PROOF WAS ALREADY POSTED AS WELL AND IS POSTED AGAIN BELOW FOR THE PLEASURE OF THROWING IT IN YOUR FACE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FACT!

There are numerous ways to place a bait in the water column, such as wire line, trolling sinkers, downriggers and planers. Each offers advantages for particular species. Over the years, I've favored the high-speed planer as an effective and efficient tool for offshore trolling. It's simple to use, enables a bait to be placed between 20 and 50 feet down, and is light-tackle friendly. It works over a wide range of trolling speeds, from slow-trolling with natural baits to pulling artificials up to 15 mph."

Compared with a downrigger - where an accurate depth can be dialed in - one must estimate the depth of the bait with a fishing planer. Deployed, the planer line trolls at an approximate 45-degree angle. Now, here's the tricky math: For every 2 feet of planer line deployed, the planer goes down 1 foot. So, with 50 feet of line out, expect the planer to ride 25 feet down. However, much beyond that, this formula doesn't hold true and, in fact, can reverse itself. To position the planer 50 feet down, for example, might require 150 feet of line."

LINK HERE:
http://www.saltwatersportsman....ners-catch-more-fish/

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/28/2021 at 03:14 PM by Fish Killer
 11/27/2021 04:34 AM

Fish Killer

I've already shown a #32 goes deeper than 100 feet.

ALREADY PROVED A LIE! ^^^ABOVE.

LIAR! YOUR EXTREME LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND USE DIFINITIVELY PROVES THAT FUCK NO YOU HAVE NEVER DEPLOYED ONE!

LIAR! YOUR EXTREME LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND USE DIFINITIVELY PROVES THAT FUCK NO YOU HAVE NEVER DEPLOYED ONE!

YOU PROVED THAT YOU LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A Z-WING AND HOW IT WORKS. YOU HAVE STATED THAT IT WORKS THE SAME AS A POS DOWN-PLANER WHEN IN FACT IT LITERALLY HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH ANY DOWN-PLANE AS IT LITERALLY PREFORMS ON COMPLETLY DIFFERENT PHYSICS PRINCIPLES.....THUS ABOSLUTLY PROVING THAT YOU LIED!

doesn't know ANYTHING about 3D Multibeam sonar. - I know enough to know that you aren't going to find shit with it in the open Atlantic, unless you've seen weeds or surface feeding fish. lol

YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF FURUNO'S DFF3D MULTI-BEAM SONAR UNTIL I LITERALLY TOLD YOU ABOUT IT! YOU POSTED A VIDEO THAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD PROVE THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF DOWN-PLANES WAS CORRECT WHEN IN FACT IT PROVED EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE!
YOUR VIDEO SHOWED THAT YOUR #6 DOWN-PLANE WAS GOOD TO 30 FUCKING FEET!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
THEN, TO TOP IT OFF, YOUR VIDEO ALSO PROVED THAT, YES, IN FACT YOU CAN GO OUT IN THE OPEN OCEAN AND TARGET A SPECIES OF FISH USING A SONAR....WITH NO STRUCTURE AT ALL....LITERALLY IN OPEN OCEAN! YOUR PAL IN YOUR VIDEO DID! WHAT A FUCKING MORON YOU ARE!
SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT LIKE THAT WAS FUCKING PRICELESS!

thinks 3D multibeam sonar is not as affordable as literally ANY other Furuno Sounder setups (excluding 2k and 3k transducers) - Babble much?

YOU MADE A CLAIM THAT THE FURUNO DFF3D WAS SOOOO EXPENSIVE THAT NOBODY COULD AFFORD IT. - WRONG MUCH?

doesn't know how to find tuna that aren't under a pack of birds. - Sea mounts. Oil rigs. Schools that have sounded after feeding on the surface. If you say you find them driving around in the summer heat you are a liar.

NOPE...NO LIAR HERE...I FIND PACKS OF TUNA ALL THE TIME DRIVING FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER...IN THE OPEN OCEAN...WITH NO STRUCTURE...FACT!
YOU ARENT CATCHING SHIT ON BAHAMA'S WALLS (IN THE SUMMER)...AREN'T FINDING SHIT UNLESS IT'S UNDER A PACK OF BIRDS!
THE ONLY 'SEA MOUNTS' ARE IN THE KEY'S AND THEY ARE FOR THE MOST PART ONLY FOR BLACKFIN TUNA, SKIPPIES AND MAHI...NOT YELLOWFIN! THEY DON'T CATCH YELLOWFIN THERE! BWAHAHAHAHAH!
YOU HAVE NEVER FISHED THE OIL RIGS AS YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.
IT'S WAY WAY OUT OF YOUR PRICE RANGE AS JUST THE GAS BILL WOULD KILL YOU!
WHAT A FUCKING FOOL YOU ARE COLESLAW!

only targets tuna that will hit his tiny limited 'one trick' box of crap homemade lures - Sea Witches. Ballyhoo. A few deep running plugs. The rest is money wasting noise.

THEN TELL US ALL EXACTLY WHY LITERALLY ALL OF THE PROFESSIONALS USE EVERYTHING THAT YOU DONT USE?

dont know how to get a bait down to 100 feet (so that deep hot water tuna AND wahoo can find them). - 100 feet means nothing.

OBVIOUSLTY IT DOES! FURUNO HAS SPENT MULTI-MILLIONS DEVELOPING IT...TELL US ALL EXACTLY WHY THEY WOULD DO THAT?!?!
FURTHERMORE LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SONAR MANUFACTURER HAS SPENT BILLIONS TO PERFECT SIDE-SCAN SONAR...FOR WHAT PURPOSE? (OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY COMPANY TO SUCEED SO FAR IS FURUNO)

"dont even turn on their sounder...AT ALL thus missing fully 90% of the fish they could be catching! Of that 10% that they CAN target they only maybe find .0001% to troll a SURFACE bait past!
I do know why: It's because they don't turn their sounder on....because the sounder they do have is a total POS!" - I jigged, poppered and chunked many a tuna via the bottom machine, but that is coming to an end.

BWAHAHAHAH....UNTIL YOU USE WHAT HAS BEEN CURRENTLY INVENTED TO ACTUALLY FIND TUNA....YOU WILL BE IGNORANT!
THATS RIGHT COLESLAW...BE IGNORANT...IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!

think that the PROFESSIONALS at Saltwater Sportsman Magazine and Florida Sportsman Magazine are liars!. - Liars? No, but if they've never fished our tuna grounds, I most certainly know more than they do.

WHAT A STUPID MOTHER FUCKER YOU ARE! THOSE ARTICLES WERE WRITTEN FROM PROFESSIONAL FISHERMEN THAT FISH RIGHT HERE ...ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BAHAMAS....EVERY SINGLE BIT OF WATER WE FISH!
EVER FISH THE 'CORNER'?....THOSE PEOPLE LIVE THERE! ONE OTHER THING...ARE YOU TRYING TO CLAIM THAT A DOWN-PLANE DOESN'T WORK EXACTLY THE SAME IN BAHAMIAN WATERS AS IT WOULD HERE OFF OF THE PORT OR SEBASTIAN INLET?
ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT A FURUNO DFF3D WONT WORK EXACTLY THE SAME HERE AS DOWN OFF THE MARATHON HUMP? WHAT A TRIPPLE FUCKING MORON YOU ARE...YOU FUCKING GOOGAN!

LIAR!

KEEP TELLING THAT TO YOURSELF THAT... OVER AND OVER ...TILL YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN OBVIOUS BULLSHIT LIE.... YOU STUPID POS GOOGAN MATE!
WHEN YOU BUY A BOAT THAT CAN EVEN GO OFFSHORE..LET US ALL KNOW!
I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY ONE THAT WILL DO THE 'OTHERSIDE' (THATS WAY WAY WAY OUT OF YOUR WALLET). YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FOURTH CLASS MATE..AT BEST! WHATS FUNNY IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE A GOOD ONE...AS YOU AREN'T EVEN A COMPETENT ONE!

ONE OTHER THING...YOU AREN'T EVER DRIVING THE BOAT.

LMAO!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/28/2021 at 06:29 AM by Fish Killer
 11/27/2021 05:14 AM

Fish Killer

1) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use and has never deployed a down-plane.

2) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use a downrigger (ball).

3) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know what the fuck a Z-Wing is.

4) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know ANYTHING about 3D Multibeam sonar.

5) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) thinks 3D multibeam sonar is not as affordable as literally ANY other Furuno Sounder setups (excluding 2k and 3k transducers)

6) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know how to find tuna that aren't under a pack of birds.

7) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) only targets tuna that will hit his tiny limited 'one trick' box of crap homemade lures.

8) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont know how to get a bait down to 100 feet (so that deep hot water tuna AND wahoo can find them).

9) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont even turn on their sounder...AT ALL thus missing fully 90% of the fish they could be catching! Of that 10% that they CAN target they only maybe find .0001% to troll a SURFACE bait past!
I do know why: It's because they don't turn their sounder on....because the sounder they do have is a total POS!

10) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) think that the PROFESSIONALS at Saltwater Sportsman Magazine and Florida Sportsman Magazine are liars!.

Well I'm sure thats not all of it but I will add more as my brain remembers it....

COLESLAW....THE FUCKING G-O-O-G-A-N POS KNOW-NOTHING WANNABE WEEKEND WARRIOR FISHERMAN!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/29/2021 06:58 AM

Cole

Blah, Blah, Blah. I didn't read any of it.

This is getting boring.

I was right.
 11/29/2021 08:12 AM

Fish Killer

Blah, Blah, Blah. I didn't read any of it.
This is getting boring.

Of course you didn't.

Pathological liars don't like to see their bald faced lies stuffed in their face.

Especially in the volume that you generated them in.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/30/2021 05:35 AM

Cole

Everything you say is wrong or it's a lie.

Some ballyhoo, a few deep running lures and the right timing are all that's required. The rest is just fluff.

I was right.
 11/30/2021 05:47 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

FakeFish is still caught it the net. Hilarious
 11/30/2021 06:27 AM

Fish Killer

Everything you say is wrong or it's a lie.

I've PROVED everything I have said...with professionals and manufacturers..

...all you have done is lie....and been busted....with proof.

Multitudes of un-arguable proof.

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/30/2021 at 09:33 AM by Fish Killer
 11/30/2021 06:45 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Rich, coming from the fakefisherman that said he spoke to a dead man on the phone.
 11/30/2021 09:34 AM

Fish Killer

LIAR!

YOU SHOWED A FAKE POST FROM A COMPANY THAT HASN'T BEEN IN BUISINESS FOR OVER A DECADE!

THE REASON THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS BECAUSE THEY LIED! (JUST LIKE YOU DO!)
BACK A DECADE AGO WE HAD NO WAY OF PROVING HOW DEEP ANYTHING WOULD GO WHEN TROLLED SO THEY JUST MADE UP SHIT...TILL THEY GOT CAUGHT!
NOW EVERYONE KNOWS HOW DEEP DOWN-PLANERS ACTUALLY GO....FOOL!
REMEMBER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, I TOLD YOU I HAVE AND USE A 'FISH HAWK'...
BETTER GO AND FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS...YOU STUPID POS GOOGAN!

http://fishhawkelectronics.com...hawk-td/fish-hawk-td/

That #32 planer isn't going beyond 50 feet you fucking IDIOT!

THAT PROOF WAS ALREADY POSTED AS WELL AND IS POSTED AGAIN BELOW FOR THE PLEASURE OF THROWING IT IN YOUR FACE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FACT!

LINK HERE:
http://www.saltwatersportsman....aners-catch-more-fish/

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/30/2021 09:35 AM

Fish Killer

I've already shown a #32 goes deeper than 100 feet.

ALREADY PROVED A LIE! ^^^ABOVE.

YOU PROVED THAT YOU LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A Z-WING AND HOW IT WORKS. YOU HAVE STATED THAT IT WORKS THE SAME AS A POS DOWN-PLANER WHEN IN FACT IT LITERALLY HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH ANY DOWN-PLANE AS IT LITERALLY PREFORMS ON COMPLETLY DIFFERENT PHYSICS PRINCIPLES.....THUS ABOSLUTLY PROVING THAT YOU LIED!

YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF FURUNO'S DFF3D MULTI-BEAM SONAR UNTIL I LITERALLY TOLD YOU ABOUT IT! YOU POSTED A VIDEO THAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD PROVE THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF DOWN-PLANES WAS CORRECT WHEN IN FACT IT PROVED EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE!
YOUR VIDEO SHOWED THAT YOUR #6 DOWN-PLANE WAS GOOD TO 30 FUCKING FEET!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
THEN, TO TOP IT OFF, YOUR VIDEO ALSO PROVED THAT, YES, IN FACT YOU CAN GO OUT IN THE OPEN OCEAN AND TARGET A SPECIES OF FISH USING A SONAR....WITH NO STRUCTURE AT ALL....LITERALLY IN OPEN OCEAN! YOUR PAL IN YOUR VIDEO DID! WHAT A FUCKING MORON YOU ARE!
SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT LIKE THAT WAS FUCKING PRICELESS!

YOU MADE A CLAIM THAT THE FURUNO DFF3D WAS SOOOO EXPENSIVE THAT NOBODY COULD AFFORD IT. - WRONG MUCH?

doesn't know how to find tuna that aren't under a pack of birds. - Sea mounts. Oil rigs. Schools that have sounded after feeding on the surface. If you say you find them driving around in the summer heat you are a liar.

NOPE...NO LIAR HERE...I FIND PACKS OF TUNA ALL THE TIME DRIVING FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER...IN THE OPEN OCEAN...WITH NO STRUCTURE...FACT!
YOU ARENT CATCHING SHIT ON BAHAMA'S WALLS (IN THE SUMMER)...AREN'T FINDING SHIT UNLESS IT'S UNDER A PACK OF BIRDS!
THE ONLY 'SEA MOUNTS' ARE IN THE KEY'S AND THEY ARE FOR THE MOST PART ONLY FOR BLACKFIN TUNA, SKIPPIES AND MAHI...NOT YELLOWFIN! THEY DON'T CATCH YELLOWFIN THERE! BWAHAHAHAHAH!
YOU HAVE NEVER FISHED THE OIL RIGS AS YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.
IT'S WAY WAY OUT OF YOUR PRICE RANGE AS JUST THE GAS BILL WOULD KILL YOU!
WHAT A FUCKING FOOL YOU ARE COLESLAW!

THEN TELL US ALL EXACTLY WHY LITERALLY ALL OF THE PROFESSIONALS USE EVERYTHING THAT YOU DONT USE?

OBVIOUSLTY IT DOES! FURUNO HAS SPENT MULTI-MILLIONS DEVELOPING IT...TELL US ALL EXACTLY WHY THEY WOULD DO THAT?!?!
FURTHERMORE LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SONAR MANUFACTURER HAS SPENT BILLIONS TO PERFECT SIDE-SCAN SONAR...FOR WHAT PURPOSE? (OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY COMPANY TO SUCEED SO FAR IS FURUNO)

"dont even turn on their sounder...AT ALL thus missing fully 90% of the fish they could be catching! Of that 10% that they CAN target they only maybe find .0001% to troll a SURFACE bait past!
I do know why: It's because they don't turn their sounder on....because the sounder they do have is a total POS!" - I jigged, poppered and chunked many a tuna via the bottom machine, but that is coming to an end.

BWAHAHAHAH....UNTIL YOU USE WHAT HAS BEEN CURRENTLY INVENTED TO ACTUALLY FIND TUNA....YOU WILL BE IGNORANT!
THATS RIGHT COLESLAW...BE IGNORANT...IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!

WHAT A STUPID MOTHER FUCKER YOU ARE! THOSE ARTICLES WERE WRITTEN FROM PROFESSIONAL FISHERMEN THAT FISH RIGHT HERE ...ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BAHAMAS....EVERY SINGLE BIT OF WATER WE FISH!
EVER FISH THE 'CORNER'?....THOSE PEOPLE LIVE THERE! ONE OTHER THING...ARE YOU TRYING TO CLAIM THAT A DOWN-PLANE DOESN'T WORK EXACTLY THE SAME IN BAHAMIAN WATERS AS IT WOULD HERE OFF OF THE PORT OR SEBASTIAN INLET?
ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT A FURUNO DFF3D WONT WORK EXACTLY THE SAME HERE AS DOWN OFF THE MARATHON HUMP? WHAT A TRIPPLE FUCKING MORON YOU ARE...YOU FUCKING GOOGAN!

LIAR!

KEEP TELLING THAT TO YOURSELF THAT... OVER AND OVER ...TILL YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN OBVIOUS BULLSHIT LIE.... YOU STUPID POS GOOGAN MATE!
WHEN YOU BUY A BOAT THAT CAN EVEN GO OFFSHORE..LET US ALL KNOW!
I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY ONE THAT WILL DO THE 'OTHERSIDE' (THATS WAY WAY WAY OUT OF YOUR WALLET). YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FOURTH CLASS MATE..AT BEST! WHATS FUNNY IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE A GOOD ONE...AS YOU AREN'T EVEN A COMPETENT ONE!

ONE OTHER THING...YOU AREN'T EVER DRIVING THE BOAT.

LMAO!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/30/2021 09:36 AM

Fish Killer

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Fish Food Thread

<< 55 56 57 58 59 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .