Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dropping like Flies
Topic Summary: ..& so much for ivermectin
Created On: 08/28/2021 09:54 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/29/2021 05:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

DAMN...

Florida woman hospitalized with COVID-19 returns home to find husband dead

POLK COUNTY, Fla. - A Florida woman who was released from the hospital after recovering from COVID-19, returned home to find her husband dead.

Lisa Steadman, 58, spent eight days at the hospital after testing positive for the coronavirus after her husband Ron was diagnosed, WFLA reported.

While she was recovering, she had trouble reaching her husband.

"He had told me that his phone was acting up, and wouldn't hold a charge," she said. "Monday, I couldn't get a hold of him. So I sent the Winter Haven Police Department over there to do a wellness check. They talked to him. He was fine."

On Tuesday, when he did not answer, she figured it was another issue with the phone.

On Wednesday, she was released from the hospital. She returned home to find her husband dead in their bedroom. Their dogs were emaciated and also close to death.

"I can't get that picture out of my mind. I wish I never would have found him like that," she said.

The doctor said he died from complications from the coronavirus, WFLA reported.

Neither of the Steadmans was vaccinated, WTVT reported.

"Both of us felt that it hadn't been tested enough yet. Now after being in the hospital and talking with my doctor, when I am able to take it, I will in September," she said.

Steadman said she is still symptomatic and has not returned to work, WFLA reported.

-------------------------
Hi. I'm Mike.
 08/29/2021 07:54 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Another Floridiot does down.

Florida radio host 'Mr. Anti-Vax' dies of COVID-19

A conservative Florida radio host who dubbed himself "Mr. Anti-Vax" and criticized the COVID-19 vaccine died of the coronavirus on Saturday.

In a statement posted to Twitter, radio station News Daytona Beach WNDB confirmed Marc Bernier's death, writing that he "informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years."
Florida has become the epicenter of COVID-19 in the U.S. in recent months, with doctors in the state urging people to get vaccinated.

"It's the worst it's ever been right now," neurologist Robin Kass said last week. "And I just think that nobody realizes that."

He misinformed for years...

Good riddance.

08/29/2021 09:03 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Even better: 99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not had a deadly Covid-19 breakthrough case. -CDC

Liar!

The CDC does NOT record breakthrough cases.

And dont tell us that they only record the ones with death because they ordered NO breakthrough cases be recorded. They dont have anyone recording deaths (of breakthroughs) as you have to have a record of the breakthrough FIRST to have that data.

Hospitals don't keep records of covid breakthrough cases...so they dont have a record of covid breakthrough deaths as well.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/29/2021 at 09:16 PM by Fish Killer
 08/30/2021 04:11 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Individual hospitals ask people if they have been vaccinated when they come through the door. Is that really so hard for you to understand? All of them keep a running record. Seriously, this really isn't that difficult.

I was right.
 08/30/2021 06:03 AM

Greensleeves

These dipshits would rather take horse dewormer? Darwin was right!
 08/30/2021 06:05 AM

johnnyboy

The internet told them a horse dewormer is a hack that bypasses the red tape, bureaucratic pencil pushers and the vaccine was rolled out too soon and the science needs to be verified over time. Unbelievable.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/30/2021 06:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Did you hear what Rage Against the Machine had to say?

"Some of those that work forces...
Eat the paste that's for Horses..."

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/30/2021 06:25 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

What's the running tally on radio hosts that have dropped dead?

08/30/2021 06:33 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

CDC Records Breakthrouh Cases:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html
 08/30/2021 07:20 AM

scombrid

This guy and his MAGA friends ain't getting no government poison

Edited: 08/30/2021 at 07:21 AM by scombrid
 08/30/2021 09:56 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

We don't have control over everything, but for those who choose to be proactive to prevent problems down the road they should get discounts and benefits in the open market.
If someone chooses to go it without the preventative measures against a disease or disaster, we who do shouldn't have to pay for it.

Cigarettes, obesity, Driving while stupid, abortion, There are a lot of preventable incidences that we shouldn't pay for with increases in our insurance.
You made a choice, you pay for it, not US...

08/30/2021 10:36 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Bad habits should be disincentivized, but all Americans should have a right to healthcare. Medical debt should not be the #1 cause of personal bankruptcy. And anyone who says we can't afford it hasn't been paying attention to the 300 million a day we pissed for 20 years on the Afghan adventure.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/30/2021 11:57 AM

seaspray

Joined Forum: 05/10/2012

I always thought the Anti-Vax movement was driven by hippies. You know the types, free-spirited and all-natural medicine, etc.

Now it seems like it's a primarily a far-right thing
 08/30/2021 12:14 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: seaspray

I always thought the Anti-Vax movement was driven by hippies. You know the types, free-spirited and all-natural medicine, etc.

Yes the hypocrisy is astounding in absolutely everything the commie demoshits are doing right now.

At every turn...extreme hypocrisy.......

How do they sleep at night?!?!

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/30/2021 12:44 PM

Lots of job openings in the conservative radio host market these days..

Hi. I'm Mike.
 08/30/2021 02:52 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: somebodyelse Cigarettes, obesity, Driving while stupid, abortion, There are a lot of preventable incidences that we shouldn't pay for with increases in our insurance. ...
If the medical system is going to be properly market based then insurance should be priced to risk with no subsidies and insurers and providers should be allows to refuse service to those who cannot pay. Health care is not a right, remember?

08/30/2021 03:28 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: seaspray I always thought the Anti-Vax movement was driven by hippies. You know the types, free-spirited and all-natural medicine, etc. Now it seems like it's a primarily a far-right thing
The anti-vaxx, 9/11 truthers, chemtrail conspiracy theorists, moon landing hoax, jfk, ufos, etc... had left and right components. None were ever very welcome in mainstream liberal circles and the old Republican Party had nothing to do with them either. Back during the Bush years they were anti-Bush but they largely supported third party libertarian or Green Party type candidates if they were politically active at all. That all began to shift after Obama took office. The right wing started embracing all of the anti-government conspiracy theories; birther, FEMA coffins, DHS bullet conspiracy theory, Jade Helm, etc... That came to a head with Birther Trump. Remember CoCheech? He didn't get any traction here. Now Alex Jones/CoCheech types are rife in the GOP. The Republican Party saw these easy marks and welcomed them into the party by pandering to their paranoia and dissatisfaction with "the establishment". They saw Trump as their white night. Now they are being led by such luminaries and Marjory Greene. They are convinced that the Democrats are "the establishment" even though McConnell is still the top GOP.

08/30/2021 04:15 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Yes the hypocrisy is astounding in absolutely everything the commie demoshits are doing right now.

What, like you saying Fauchi created the virus even though he speaks daily about getting vaccinated? lol

I was right.
 08/30/2021 06:35 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

What, like you saying Fauchi created the virus even though he speaks daily about getting vaccinated? lol

Fauci has to save his ass right now as he has comitted CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

HE WILL SAY ANYTHING...HE WILL DO ANYTHING...BECAUSE HIS ASS IS IN DEEP SHIT!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/30/2021 08:25 PM

Why does this sound familiar?

Oh Yeah... Comey's going to jail

Hi. I'm Mike.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Dropping like Flies

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .