Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 50,000 dead
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/17/2021 07:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/17/2021 07:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

In Florida, from Covid. 30,000 AFTER a vaccine was widely available.

So piss off about 9-11 already. We have 9-11 every two days.

And by God people demand the right to die from Covid.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/17/2021 07:48 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/17/2021 08:30 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I demand the right to die from anything that strikes my fancy. For example, I am getting older every, single day. Millions of people die every year from getting older. But you know what? I am going to get older anyway. At least that is the plan. You guys are a bunch of ninnies.

I :heart; Q
 09/17/2021 08:44 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Not me, I support your right to die from anything that strikes your fancy. But then you mention get old, so I'm confused. You have to choose one or the other.

The ninnies are the folks who poo-poo 50K dead from Covid (FLA only) but sit in front of the TV for 10 hours crying and watching planes crash last Saturday. Suck it up, and no one wants to hear about the completely normal day you were having 20 years ago.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 09/17/2021 at 08:45 AM by RustyTruck
 09/17/2021 11:09 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Your right to die ends where it infringes on my right to be free from you killing me.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/17/2021 11:22 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Is Covid real? Yea; Can it be deadly? Yep; Is the government taking advantage of this to ascertain more control? Sure is. Do vaccines work? No, not really, still spreading. So what do we do? Life your life and stop imposing your fear onto others. RUSTY - how many people died under communism/tyranny?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/17/2021 11:34 AM

Greensleeves

that's rich! Blowbs supports insurrectionists trying to overturn a voald election and vomits conspiracy theory!

Edited: 09/17/2021 at 11:38 AM by Greensleeves
 09/17/2021 11:42 AM

Originally posted by: tpapablo I demand the right to die from anything that strikes my fancy. For example, I am getting older every, single day. Millions of people die every year from getting older. But you know what? I am going to get older anyway. At least that is the plan. You guys are a bunch of ninnies.

OK Boomer, but that was what smokers were crying about 20 years ago when that was on the ballot. How did that work out?

I assure you, we're all for your current course, in fact we'd like you to hurry up please.

At this point, no one really needs the dotard holdouts on board.. they'll take care of themselves soon enough

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/17/2021 12:35 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Greensleeves that's rich! Blowbs supports insurrectionists trying to overturn a voald election and vomits conspiracy theory!
Need to take off that mask and breathe a little, you're not making any sense.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/17/2021 12:50 PM

Greensleeves

Blowbs = QOP and QOP equals support of Jan 6 insurrectionists.

Blowbs = "Is the government taking advantage of this to ascertain more control? Sure is. Do vaccines work? No, not really, still spreading."

Therefore Blowbs = Traitor spewing conspiracy nutcase stuff.

Wear it qotard.

Edited: 09/17/2021 at 12:51 PM by Greensleeves
 09/17/2021 12:53 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Blowbs = QOP and QOP equals support of Jan 6 insurrectionists. Blowbs = "Is the government taking advantage of this to ascertain more control? Sure is. Do vaccines work? No, not really, still spreading." Therefore Blowbs = Traitor spewing conspiracy nutcase stuff. Wear it qotard.
Don't just loosen the mask, take it off and take a depth breath of fresh air. Maybe then you can make sense/bring some worth discussing to the table.

09/17/2021 02:22 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: OBX Yep; Is the government taking advantage of this to ascertain more control? Sure is.
Was that the case with all previous vaccination campaigns? Should we have no regulations on personal behavior irrespective of impact on public health, water quality, air quality, fish abundance, etc... You think that masks and vaccines for a very contagious disease that is much more deadly than measles or flu is creeping tyranny but you aren't the least bit concerned about corporate regulatory capture at places like EPA (which has been a problem since 1972 and was massively accellerated under Trump). You are very distracted and that is their goal.
Do vaccines work? No, not really, still spreading.
Vaccines are only fully effective at controlling spread if enough of the population gets vaccinated to get the Ro value below the critical threshold. Even the most robust vaccines are subject to breakthrough. If you are surrounded by smallpox you can still possibly contract it even if vaccinated, though you aren't likely to get super sick from it. Same with measles. The Covid vaccine is working pretty well. There is an inverse relationship between cases per 100,000 people and vaccination rate on a county by county level across the country. The only places with more than 100 daily new cases per 100,000 residents are places with vaccination rates under 50%.

09/17/2021 02:25 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

There is a good Air Force study on the flu vaccine. It is way less effective than the Covid vaccines on a case by case basis for preventing flu in the individual because there are so many strains of flu. But the Air Force looked at a cost benefit analysis of varying vaccination rates at its bases. Turns out that the incidence of disease was a lot lower in vaccinated populations and when the rate of vaccination got high enough, even a marginal vaccine basically stopped flu outbreaks because transmission rates went down enough to keep if from spreading. Air Force concluded that flu vaccination was pretty important.

Edited: 09/19/2021 at 07:57 AM by scombrid
 09/18/2021 08:11 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

In Florida, from Covid. 30,000 AFTER a vaccine was widely available.

So piss off about 9-11 already. We have 9-11 every two days.

And by God people demand the right to die from Covid.

I totally get your point but please don't diminish one tragedy to highlight another. There are other
ways to vent your anger about it.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/18/2021 09:06 AM

Did the forum cop just show up?

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/18/2021 11:33 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: 1974

Did the forum cop just show up?

Sorry if my thoughts don't align with yours.
Be kind of boring here if we all thought the same eh?

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/18/2021 11:55 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Off yourself any way you want whenever you want, just don't infect me with your second hand nasty breath..

Wondering if the J6 superspreader rally went off in Sebastian today? Earl's? Attendance? Pic's?

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 09/18/2021 at 12:19 PM by surfsail

09/18/2021 07:37 PM

RocketSurf

Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

scombrid just dropped the Mic
 09/19/2021 05:27 AM

Greensleeves

Blowbs you dipshit. I'm vaccinated bitch. It's been mask off and no concern for a while.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .