Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: You are NOT doing research
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2021 05:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/22/2021 05:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

..when you are searching for what you believe to be right. It doesn't work that way, so stop it.

-------------------------
I was right.
 09/22/2021 06:00 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

If I was a memer I would post the onion style news release about a hospital that was going to cut costs and save lives by replacing all of its doctors with parents that had done research on the internet.

09/22/2021 06:03 AM

Cole

We were just told - with absolute conviction - that you can spread a virus you don't have after getting the vaccine.

I was right.
 09/22/2021 06:10 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It is remarkable. They are blaming the vaccines for causing the current surge even though the vaccines were introduced months before the surge started. Mrs. Scombrid and I got vaccinated back in March. There is a significant disconnect in the logic on their part there.

09/22/2021 06:13 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: scombrid If I was a memer I would post the onion style news release about a hospital that was going to cut costs and save lives by replacing all of its doctors with parents that had done research on the internet.
why?
 09/22/2021 06:15 AM

Cole

They also blame the variants on the vaccine, even though they come from places with little to no vaccines.

Hence the problem with their "research."

I was right.
 09/22/2021 06:54 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs doing research? Cute theory. Even if they did, they wouldn't be able to understand what they are reading. They need someone like Fauci to tell them what to say.

I :heart; Q
 09/22/2021 07:30 AM

Cole

The vaccine has been in the works for 30 years. The info is easy to obtain.

Well, for intelligent people anyway.

I was right.
 09/22/2021 07:42 AM

johnnyboy

So why are the GOP "researchers" at such a loss to explain their silent acquiescence to every other vaccine that they were mandated? How does the addition of a Covid vaccine to the list of mandated vaccines expose the hole in their logic, an apparent blind spot that has been cultivated and grown like a giant mushroom on a huge pile of bullshit.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/22/2021 08:00 AM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So why are the GOP "researchers" at such a loss to explain their silent acquiescence to every other vaccine that they were mandated? How does the addition of a Covid vaccine to the list of mandated vaccines expose the hole in their logic, an apparent blind spot that has been cultivated and grown like a giant mushroom on a huge pile of bullshit.

@ Jonny, don't hate on the mycelium.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

09/22/2021 08:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

I'd love to see the research papers that have been developed for "vaccine magnetism", "vaccinated people spread the virus after getting the shot", "Fauci caused covid", "they track you with the vax (research done on a mobile phone with a sim card and gps while watching pirated movies on a cable providers modem controlled by Alexa)", and "the hospitals were overflowing with vaccinated people after getting the jab". Should be some great reading.

Here is the My Pillow Guy's research notes. So scientific and well thought out. It will be interesting to see Trump back in office and how it all works out.

09/22/2021 08:14 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy So why are the GOP "researchers" at such a loss to explain their silent acquiescence to every other vaccine that they were mandated? How does the addition of a Covid vaccine to the list of mandated vaccines expose the hole in their logic, an apparent blind spot that has been cultivated and grown like a giant mushroom on a huge pile of bullshit.
You are assuming things that aren't so. I don't get other vaccinations. I got the small pox and polio vaccines when I was a kid because my parents said so. I had no free agency at that time, however. Unlike progs, I have accumulated much wisdom and knowledge since I was five y/o. I put that to use in deciding what I shall do in my life. Mind you, I am not against vaccines. But I look at them on a case by case basis. In the case of covid, I looked carefully at all information that has been made available. My risk benefit analysis came out no so far. I am still looking at it, however, and may yet get vaccinated. I am not at a loss to explain anything.

09/22/2021 08:15 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

You are assuming things that aren't so. I don't get other vaccinations. I got the small pox and polio vaccines when I was a kid because my parents said so. I had no free agency at that time, however. Unlike progs, I have accumulated much wisdom and knowledge since I was five y/o. I put that to use in deciding what I shall do in my life. Mind you, I am not against vaccines. But I look at them on a case by case basis. In the case of covid, I looked carefully at all information that has been made available. My risk benefit analysis came out no so far. I am still looking at it, however, and may yet get vaccinated. I am not at a loss to explain anything.

So you are saying you are scared of the vaccine. Got it.
 09/22/2021 08:24 AM

johnnyboy

You should probably spend some quality time with yourself thinking about how and why you never got polio or small pox. When you were a small child and too young to know what decisions you needed to make, the parents who loved you got you vaccinated. Its good that you can factor that into the whole indoctrination versus loving upbringing. Its better that you don't have children too, since you cannot replicate your parents values onto children you never fathered.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/22/2021 08:32 AM

dab

Originally posted by: Cole

..when you are searching for what you believe to be right. It doesn't work that way, so stop it.

@Cole, confirmation bias is difficult if not impossible to overcome without validated peer review. Keeping that in mind, all media is inherently propaganda. This is now especially true as a result of search engine algorithms. Those that do not understand this succumb to it.

So, for me, I believe in Science and will allow that bias to inform me. As, I believe you do.

For those of you who are truly interested in the science and willing to invest the time see below.

Straight talk from the people involved in the forefront of the battle against pandemic and the misinformation that is prolonging it. This is a 2.5 hr panel discussion answering some of the most pressing questions. If anyone has an interest in having a deeper understanding of virology MEDCRAM has been making that possible with easy to understand lectures, videos and publications. The link below is to MEDCRAMS free YouTube videos.

COVID Myths, Questions and Rumors- MEDCRAM - Medical lectures explained clearly.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

09/22/2021 08:40 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy You should probably spend some quality time with yourself thinking about how and why you never got polio or small pox. When you were a small child and too young to know what decisions you needed to make, the parents who loved you got you vaccinated. Its good that you can factor that into the whole indoctrination versus loving upbringing. Its better that you don't have children too, since you cannot replicate your parents values onto children you never fathered.
I have children the last time I checked. Seems that you have some issue with people making individual decisions. You appear to think we should all subscribe to group think. If society tells us to do something, we must do it and if it tells us something is true, then it is. Sorry, not wired that way. The drones will simply have to put up with us or exterminate us as they do in Cuba, Russia and China. Of course the extermination option will be more problematic here than it was in the dictatorships. We have guns too. Those old, white, male founders were pretty smart dudes.

09/22/2021 08:42 AM

johnnyboy

That's a great link. It will be interesting to see how and why it was not clicked on. FREEDOM from information.

09/22/2021 08:42 AM

dab

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

I'd love to see the research papers that have been developed for "vaccine magnetism", "vaccinated people spread the virus after getting the shot", "Fauci caused covid", "they track you with the vax (research done on a mobile phone with a sim card and gps while watching pirated movies on a cable providers modem controlled by Alexa)", and "the hospitals were overflowing with vaccinated people after getting the jab". Should be some great reading.

Here is the My Pillow Guy's research notes. So scientific and well thought out. It will be interesting to see Trump back in office and how it all works out.

@ Hap, I see good ole boy Joe Regan in the pillow talk mind map. Here's a link to Dr Mike Hansen calling him out for misinforming 16 million people.

Dr rips Joe Reagan after taking ivermectin.

09/22/2021 08:53 AM

dab

That's a great link. It will be interesting to see how and why it was not clicked on. FREEDOM from information.

@Jonny, though you surf backwards you are most certainly a forward thinking person.

I hope that the thought of suffering needlessly outweighs the bruising of the ego as a result of being in a state of fallace for those who have been mislead.

09/22/2021 08:54 AM

HAPDigital

Both good videos, Dab. I really like that Medical panel vid. I know it is long but people should watch it. I watched some segments from it already, parts I had interest in, and learned some interesting facts. Especially the fraud that was found in the "ivermectin Study". The problem is getting the people we need to watch these things to actually watch and believe it, believe actual medical professionals, not hand picked quacks.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : You are NOT doing research

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .