Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: You are NOT doing research
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2021 05:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/23/2021 07:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: OBX This disconnect is the logic in thinking that just cause you got yours
whatever happened to the $4 a gallon gas you predicted....6 years ago?
 09/23/2021 08:29 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"No, I didn't get vaccinations for measles, mumps, rubella or tb. Caught the first 3 and have long tested positive for tb. "

Methuselah that you? Montgomery Burns?
 09/23/2021 08:48 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Glenn Quagmire.

-------------------------

09/23/2021 08:51 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"My cousin in Trinidad won't get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen," she wrote. "His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding." Minaj encouraged her 22.5m Twitter followers to "pray on it & make sure you're comfortable with ur decision, not bullied." In an earlier tweet, Minaj said that she skipped this year's Met Gala because vaccines were required to attend the event. "If I get vaccinated it won't [be] for the Met. It'll be once I feel I've done enough research. I'm working on that now. In the meantime my loves, be safe," she wrote.
Doing that research. If people really opted out based on informed decisions that would be a lot better. But we have people opting out because they think the vaccine makes you impotent, or re-writes your DNA, or gives you the virus and makes you sick/infectious.....

09/23/2021 10:55 AM

johnnyboy

Her research may end with one of her family members on a ventilator needlessly. I can imagine her next tweet: Yo, get the shot. This shit is for real and you could lose someone."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/24/2021 11:06 AM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: dab

Originally posted by: Cole

..when you are searching for what you believe to be right. It doesn't work that way, so stop it.

@Cole, confirmation bias is difficult if not impossible to overcome without validated peer review. Keeping that in mind, all media is inherently propaganda. This is now especially true as a result of search engine algorithms. Those that do not understand this succumb to it.

So, for me, I believe in Science and will allow that bias to inform me. As, I believe you do.

For those of you who are truly interested in the science and willing to invest the time see below.

Straight talk from the people involved in the forefront of the battle against pandemic and the misinformation that is prolonging it. This is a 2.5 hr panel discussion answering some of the most pressing questions. If anyone has an interest in having a deeper understanding of virology MEDCRAM has been making that possible with easy to understand lectures, videos and publications. The link below is to MEDCRAMS free YouTube videos.

COVID Myths, Questions and Rumors- MEDCRAM - Medical lectures explained clearly.

Those people are clearly working for SOROS!

Even Bob Dylan wrote "You got to serve somebody". Who do you serve?

I would be interested in seeing the financial links to Soros. Do you have any?

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

09/24/2021 11:19 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

I have accumulated much wisdom and knowledge since I was five y/o. I put that to use in deciding what I shall do in my life.

piglets....get yer free piglets here.
Ostriches: next big thing!
All the best people are moving to mims!
Invest in cruise lines, gonna be yuuuge!
Maybe buy some ducks......
duuuhhhhhhhh.........

Wonder if his coworkers at walmart know he's a tb superspreader.
Ignorant third world jojahstan goober vermin

It's a democratic hoax
 09/24/2021 11:20 AM

dab

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: dab

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Both good videos, Dab. I really like that Medical panel vid. I know it is long but people should watch it. I watched some segments from it already, parts I had interest in, and learned some interesting facts. Especially the fraud that was found in the "ivermectin Study". The problem is getting the people we need to watch these things to actually watch and believe it, believe actual medical professionals, not hand picked quacks.

Dr Hansen calling Joe Regan out is going to get some traction. Joe will possibly invite him to his show as he has done in the past with retractions.

That's fine but it will not solve the problem of masses of people taking advice from Rogan instead of medical professionals.

What's funny is Rogan "threw the kitchen sink at covid" in a last ditch effort instead of just taking one precautionary method ahead of time. He is very lucky he did not die. But you'd think he'd understand one drug in moderate amounts is better than a ton of random drugs done all at once. Anyway, he is in good physical shape. It probably kept him from the ICU. He looked thrashed.

Apologies; ROGAN. I don't subscribe or follow him. And... Yes he looked exhausted. When the COVID survivor long hauler support groups start Coalescing l am sure he will take over a leadership position.

Keeping in mind that we now have technology to overcome natural selection events. This problem will still ultimately be resolved through natural selection. Though, overlaid by the use of technology for some.

For those who succumb, have no fear. You will be welcomed and recycled back into the mycelium network.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

09/24/2021 11:23 AM

dab

Originally posted by: Cole

..when you are searching for what you believe to be right. It doesn't work that way, so stop it.

Wikipedia definition of Research.

Full disclosure: I Donate to Wikipedia regularly. So, I help underwrite it.

09/27/2021 05:07 AM

johnnyboy

Soros is losing his luster as a shadowy villain behind all things anti-Republican. He's just not a great bogeyman anymore. I don't see a replacement yet so his name will keep coming up but it just feels like going through the motions, faking the emotions (the the).

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/27/2021 05:17 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I don't see a replacement yet
jb

Its Obama

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/27/2021 05:30 AM

Cole

Yes, Obama still has a home in DC and is the shadow power behind the White House.

I keep FK unblocked so I can see the Republican conspiracy of the day. He never disappoints.

I was right.
 09/27/2021 12:32 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Yup - the level of dotard remains strong. Mind blowing...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/27/2021 12:53 PM

dab

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Soros is losing his luster as a shadowy villain behind all things anti-Republican. He's just not a great bogeyman anymore. I don't see a replacement yet so his name will keep coming up but it just feels like going through the motions, faking the emotions (the the).

Speaking of shadowy figures that just won't die.

Henry Kissinger

One opinion of a lever puller.

" Henry Kissinger is one of the worst people to ever be a force for good. He manipulated colleagues and nations. He faked the beginning of a nuclear war in order to advance some perverse personal game theory. He callously perpetrated international crimes. But he was a man of ideas at the center of an American strategy that ultimately benefited the world in some grand sense. His China policy was one of America's great Cold War achievements. He deserves to be honored and to be given a medal - but one with the image of a man who is scowling and holding a knife. Henry Kissinger was a success - a true, American success - but he can only be called an idealist if he can be called despicable too."

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : You are NOT doing research

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .