Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This should take care of any nursing shortage that we have.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/27/2021 02:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/28/2021 02:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

But don't come crying to me if people including your boss and coworkers care and give you the boot.
Crying? I'd be celebrating. Alas, I don't see the old bastard canning me for any reason.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/28/2021 02:54 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Well the deadline for healthcare workers is Monday so I guess we'll find out real fast won't we, or should I say we may find out? I guess the biggest question of all is why does it really matter because if vaccinated people can pass on the disease just as easily as unvaccinated, how are they really protecting the patient any, they're basically forcing the healthcare worker to protect themselves, which should be their choice. Round and round we go

Of course you go round and round. You keep asking the same questions over and over because you don't like the answer/truth. Then you use misleading headlines as fact.

It's called a discussion, we are going back-and-forth in a discussion, you present your side, I present my side that's how it works. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking the answer, I don't think your answer it's 100% accurate that's all. The deadline is Monday for the healthcare workers. That's a fact that's not a question, we will see what happens then. Then I posed a valid question that nobody seems to be able to answer,. Also if it's so imperative that these healthcare workers be vaccinated by Monday or lose their jobs, then why not it be imperative for all National Guard to be vaccinated by Monday? You guys refuse to acknowledge any hypocrisy in anything that's going on and keep trying to justify it with your own round and round questions and statements. Is it too much to ask for a little consistency from our government which seems impossible for them to deliver?

But your end of the discussion is mostly false ideas, not fact. You go round and round saying the same thing or asking the same thing a different way. You stated the National Guard is going to take over. The stories read "may" take over. The you stated the National Guard will not be vaccinated untill 2022. That again is not fact. That is their deadline. Now you seem to be very good at coming to conclusions. Don't you think that group of National Guardsmen would be vaccinated before they take over? Yes, they would. Now stop spreading fake info.
 09/28/2021 03:17 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Christ.. these two Merry-Go-Rounds are still spinning?

It's been all freekin day.

Hope you've got Bones Swiss ball bearings in those things, looks like you'll need em for that kind of wear and tear lol

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/28/2021 03:39 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

I guess school is out, here comes the children

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/28/2021 04:21 PM

That would be "Here come the children"

Looks like somebody needs to go back LOL

round and round and round and round...

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/28/2021 04:54 PM

Lunchmeat

Lol actually made me laugh

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 09/28/2021 06:08 PM

Lunchmeat

Well the deadline for healthcare workers is Monday so I guess we'll find out real fast won't we, or should I say we may find out? I guess the biggest question of all is why does it really matter because if vaccinated people can pass on the disease just as easily as unvaccinated, how are they really protecting the patient any, they're basically forcing the healthcare worker to protect themselves, which should be their choice. Round and round we go

Of course you go round and round. You keep asking the same questions over and over because you don't like the answer/truth. Then you use misleading headlines as fact.

It's called a discussion, we are going back-and-forth in a discussion, you present your side, I present my side that's how it works. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking the answer, I don't think your answer it's 100% accurate that's all. The deadline is Monday for the healthcare workers. That's a fact that's not a question, we will see what happens then. Then I posed a valid question that nobody seems to be able to answer,. Also if it's so imperative that these healthcare workers be vaccinated by Monday or lose their jobs, then why not it be imperative for all National Guard to be vaccinated by Monday? You guys refuse to acknowledge any hypocrisy in anything that's going on and keep trying to justify it with your own round and round questions and statements. Is it too much to ask for a little consistency from our government which seems impossible for them to deliver?

That is their deadline. Now you seem to be very good at coming to conclusions. Don't you think that group of National Guardsmen would be vaccinated before they take over? Yes, they would. Now stop spreading fake info.

You seem pretty good at coming to conclusions as well, with nothing to back it up other than your opinion which is exactly what I gave.

09/28/2021 07:01 PM

HAPDigital

Nope, I gave facts and facts lead to my conclusion rather than feelings.
 09/28/2021 07:17 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Nope, I gave facts and facts lead to my conclusion rather than feelings.

You didn't give any facts.

You gave your opinion....which isn't facts.

"Don't you think that group of National Guardsmen would be vaccinated before they take over? Yes, they would."

You are guessing.

You don't have an answer so you come to a conclusion by talking out your ass.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/28/2021 07:28 PM

Lunchmeat

"Don't you think a group of national guardsmen would be vaccinated before they take over"? That is an opinion, that is not a fact

09/28/2021 07:33 PM

Except he's right

Of course they'll be vaccinated IF they even go in. That's the whole point.

Only the likes of you two bozos would think otherwise.

Back to the Dotard-Go-Round with you..

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/28/2021 11:58 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: 1974

Except he's right

Of course they'll be vaccinated IF they even go in. That's the whole point.

Only the likes of you two bozos would think otherwise.

Back to the Dotard-Go-Round with you..

Opinions arent facts....

Especially when his (and your) opinion is in fact a guess.

What a fuck-up you are fishkller.

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/29/2021 06:08 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

My nephew is active duty. He had to take somewhere around twenty shots once he deployed. The military was not going to host a virus, infect their whole unit, watch some perish and talk about herd immunity for a series of viruses that can easily be prevented. In this regard, they differ completely with trumpists.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/29/2021 06:16 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

My nephew is active duty. He had to take somewhere around twenty shots once he deployed. The military was not going to host a virus, infect their whole unit, watch some perish and talk about herd immunity for a series of viruses that can easily be prevented. In this regard, they differ completely with trumpists.

Yup. They'll be vaccinated before they hit the hospital grounds, if it even happens. It's not a guess or an opinion. It will happen. It's known. These fools know absolutely nothing about how the military operates, not at all.
 09/29/2021 06:24 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Let me approach it differently Cole, with a direct question. If it came to fruition and the national guard was used to replace fired healthcare workers in New York, would you give two shits whether they were vaccinated or not? Would you not see the hypocrisy in that if they were not required to be vaccinated but the healthcare workers were fired because they were, hypothetically speaking of course because yes it has not happened.

Of course it would be hypocrisy, but here is the problem, if it happens and they get vaxxed, you will go mute on the subject and move onto the next Republican outrage. You will never admit you were wrong and you will battle on with your next straw-man and, if it is false, you will move onto the next. This is the merry-go-round we are referring to - it is a never ending cycle of yea-buts, whatabouts and bullshit.

I was right.
 09/29/2021 07:53 AM

so much for "opinions" Bottom Machine Gary.

You clearly don't know shit about the military.

or fishing, it turns out.

Stick to being the bottom machine. It's your calling.

BRIM!

Hi. I'm Mike.

Edited: 09/29/2021 at 07:54 AM by 1974
 09/29/2021 10:05 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: 1974

so much for "opinions" Bottom Machine Gary.
You clearly don't know shit about the military.
or fishing, it turns out.
Stick to being the bottom machine. It's your calling.
BRIM!

Ohhhhh.....so you want top FUCK-UP this thread too?!?!

I can arrange that....FUCKWAD!

HEY EVERYBODY...YOU CAN BLAME 1974/fishkller FOR SCREWING YOUR THREAD!

Sooooo...lets recap:

1) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use and has never deployed a down-plane.

2) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use a downrigger (ball).

3) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know what the fuck a Z-Wing is.

4) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know about 3D Multibeam sonar.

5) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) thinks 3D multibeam sonar is not as affordable as literally ANY other Furuno Sounder setups (excluding 2k and 3k transducers)

6) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know how to find tuna that aren't under a pack of birds.

7) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) only targets tuna that will hit his tiny limited 'one trick' box of crap homemade lures.

8) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont know how to get a bait down to 100 feet (so that deep hot water tuna AND wahoo can find them).

9) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont even turn on their sounder...AT ALL thus missing fully 90% of the fish they could be catching! Of that 10% that they CAN target they only maybe find .0001% to troll a SURFACE bait past! I do know why: they don't turn their sounder on....because the one they do have is a total POS!

10) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) think that the PROFESSIONALS at Saltwater Sportsman Magazine and Florida Sportsman Magazine are liars.

Well I'm sure thats not all of it but I will add more as my brain remembers it....

COLESLAW THE FUCKING G-O-O-G-A-N POS KNOW NOTHING WANNABE FISHERMAN!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/29/2021 at 10:09 AM by Fish Killer
 09/29/2021 11:28 AM

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Ohhhhh.....so you want (to) top

I can arrange that..

Eww. Was that a Freudian Slip, bottom machine?

now I'm fishkiller? I thought I was Mike from Little Italy?

You need to keep your fantasies straight, Gilligan, your roleplay is getting confusing.

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/29/2021 11:47 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: 1974/fishkller

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Ohhhhh.....so you want (to) top
I can arrange that..

Eww. Was that a Freudian Slip, bottom machine?
now I'm fishkiller? I thought I was Mike from Little Italy?
You need to keep your fantasies straight, Gilligan, your roleplay is getting confusing.

What a total fucking moron you actually are!

Then of course we have the Hull Truth:

http://www.thehulltruth.com/ma...st-bottom-machine.html

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/29/2021 at 11:49 AM by Fish Killer
 09/29/2021 12:06 PM

I could care less about fishing. Fishing is dumb.

I blew 20k on silly gear and I caught a fish!!! WOW.

I catch big dumb fish for free everyday on NSR. I've got a fat stupid one on my line right now.

Hi. I'm Mike.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : This should take care of any nursing shortage that...

<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .