Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Not hearing much crowing from the progs about the stock market lately.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/28/2021 06:48 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/28/2021 06:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Guess investors have figured out what I have long known - we are being led by a bunch of incompetents, one of who is senile. If the dems cannot get their Bankrupt America bill passed, that should help bouy invester confidence.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/28/2021 07:07 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

LOL Don't ever listen to anything T "buy CCL" Wrongz has to say about the stock market, unless you are looking for Keystone Cops-esque comedy.

The market has been on an extreme upward tilt for the past year. A technical correction is due / overdue. Any non-dotard knows this and is being careful right now.

Twrongz loves to claim things he failed miserably at, much like his orange father figure. ..and he tries to spin after the fact, but his track record on NSR has long proven that he's always wrong.

Don't mind the dotard - He's a world class fool. LOL

Go CCL! It's Overz

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/28/2021 07:31 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

When Evergrande goes Tits Up, and results in 5000 point "correction", how will the Reps be able to blame Biden??

Dora Hates You
 09/28/2021 08:36 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

BUY GOLD. AGAIN. This time it will be different.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/28/2021 08:43 AM

tpapablo

Consumer confidence down again. Things are falling apart for Dementia Joe. I can't recall a president getting off to a worse start. No suprise, give that the man is senile, but still the worse start.
When Evergrande goes Tits Up, and results in 5000 point "correction", how will the Reps be able to blame Biden??
We will jsut say he's responsible. We dont' need any facts. Trump was responsible for the downturn due to covid, right? And, the American public will duly hold Dementia Joe responsible. That's how it works. his approval will drop to 20%, which is the floor, since progs make up around 20% of the country. As we know, progs celebrate abject failure.

09/28/2021 08:45 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy BUY GOLD. AGAIN. This time it will be different.
I would go with land. What do progs use to hedge? Pot?

09/28/2021 09:15 AM

Tpap trembling in fear.

It's called a buying opportunity folks, people who actually make money in the market know to wait for these.

Not saying to buy now, as this looks like it could just be getting started, but keep an eye out.

Market needs to clear out a few things. It may even need to drop to its 200 day moving average, but if it gets that low, You'll want to seriously consider getting in there.

Let the bagholders like Tfap get all scared and dump their shit up here because they trade backwards. Then buy it up when it bottoms out and enjoy the ride.

You'll know its time to sell when Twrongz brags about his buying LOL

Hi. I'm Mike.

Edited: 09/28/2021 at 09:16 AM by 1974
 09/28/2021 09:51 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

BUY GOLD. AGAIN. This time it will be different.

LoL.

If you bought $10,000 worth of gold when Obama was elected - as the Conservitard doom peddlers squawked - it would be worth $10,000 today.

09/28/2021 10:03 AM

Greensleeves

Not hearing much from the douche bag qotard crowd about Maricopa. Y'all bitches.

PS qspankblo's Orange idiot told everyone the market would crash if he wasn't elected. He wasn't. It didn't. Qotard bitches follow a liar!
 09/28/2021 01:35 PM

Cole

Trump's credit card is coming due and the Republicans don't want to pay for it. That always does wonders for the Markets.

I was right.
 09/28/2021 04:14 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Until the anti vaccs get their shit together the markets will be jitterish and sketchy about our long term stability - we can get lots of other variants from anyelse on the globe in the interim.. This delta that is going around is just one of many.that will come from abroard.

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 09/28/2021 07:20 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: 1974 Tpap trembling in fear. It's called a buying opportunity folks, people who actually make money in the market know to wait for these. Not saying to buy now, as this looks like it could just be getting started, but keep an eye out. Market needs to clear out a few things. It may even need to drop to its 200 day moving average, but if it gets that low, You'll want to seriously consider getting in there. Let the bagholders like Tfap get all scared and dump their shit up here because they trade backwards. Then buy it up when it bottoms out and enjoy the ride. You'll know its time to sell when Twrongz brags about his buying LOL
The buying opportunity will probably be by the end of this week, maybe next? As they're gonna reach a solution to the debt ceiling whatever the fuc it is. As we all know if they don't it'll hit the fan and nobody's having that, I hope not!

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

09/28/2021 07:27 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump's credit card is coming due and the Republicans don't want to pay for it. That always does wonders for the Markets.

What about the 5.5 TRILLION DOLLAR BIDEN CREDIT CARD?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/28/2021 07:45 PM

It's too iffy to "call" the bottom (although FK calls "bottom" every time.. but I digress..)

The better way to do it is to buy in bits on the way down, increasing the amount the lower it goes.

If you miss the exact bottom no biggee. if you have to, buy in bits on the way back up.

in a spot like this, however, where the shit could hit the fan and its not impossible that we could test the 200day you only want to be buying with a certain percentage of your funds

in case it dips real low. then you dont want all your funds stuck in the middle. you wanna keep some around in case you can get in around the 200 day.

If it breaks the 200, you need to start looking for an exit, wait out the avalanche and start again lower.

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/28/2021 11:59 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/29/2021 04:42 AM

johnnyboy

Did I say gold? I meant silver. The future is in silver. Get in now on the ground floor. Learn from the pros. Don't fall for get rich schemes by the other guys, do what Warren buffet does (vaguely, generally and this is not an endorsement nor does Buffett suggest this) and spread out your portfolio to precious metals, which skyrocket during lapses of consumer confidence.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/29/2021 05:00 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

The infrastructure bills haven't happened yet. Other than the stimulus, Biden has his name on nothing.

Trump tariffs and tax cut at the beginning of a pandemic will add to the debt for years.

I was right.
 09/29/2021 05:18 AM

johnnyboy

The trump 7 trillion didn't get your attention but this does?

09/29/2021 05:23 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: surfsail Until the anti vaccs get their shit together the markets will be jitterish and sketchy about our long term stability - we can get lots of other variants from anyelse on the globe in the interim.. This delta that is going around is just one of many.that will come from abroard.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yep....it's all the anti-vaxxers fault. Crazy how some of you don't realize how stupid you're sounding lately, trying to deflect/blame others for the actions of the political party you all so adamantly serve and protect....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/29/2021 05:28 AM

Cole

Who is getting sickest? The unvaxxed.

Why has the economy cooled? Infections from the Delta variant.

Opie, you might want to slather on some Off, those mosquitoes and sand gnats are sucking out so much blood, it's effecting your brain function.

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .