Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: FAR-RIGHT HEALTH CARE COMPANIES MADE MILLIONS PRESCRIBING UNPROVEN COVID REMEDIES
Topic Summary: Hacked data shows the lucrative operation promoted by a prominent far-right organization.
Created On: 10/13/2021 08:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/13/2021 08:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://theintercept.com/2021/1...d-ivermectin-profits/

...a network of right-wing health care companies have been charging millions from people around the U.S. by promoting, prescribing, and selling unproven and ineffective medications for Covid-19. Lee, who received a trove of records from an anonymous hacker, was able to break down the complex network of organizations and companies involved in the operation. At the heart of it is America's Frontline Doctors, a group of far-right doctors led anti-vaccine physician Simone Gold that promotes and prescribes unproven medications like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. The data Lee received not only shows how profitable the operation is, but also how wide the falsehoods pushed by this organization have spread.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/13/2021 08:35 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

We call that quackery here.
 10/13/2021 09:06 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Alternative medicine is what the people making all that money call it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/13/2021 09:12 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The sad thing about Magas is that they're ripe for the picking by all manner of unscrupulous persons. Maybe I'm in the wrong business.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/13/2021 10:23 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

10/13/2021 10:57 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Health supplements are a multi-billion dollar industry. Do any of you bozos take any supplements?

I :heart; Q
 10/13/2021 11:12 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Shocking...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/13/2021 11:35 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Health supplements are a multi-billion dollar industry. Do any of you bozos take any supplements?

Had your dose of alex jones "nutritional supplements" yet today, emperor ziffel? Used up all the medicine for your prize un-alive stock rancher goober?

It's a democratic hoax
 10/13/2021 11:52 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

"Far-Right......" HAHAHHAHA, tell me Rusty, how do they know these health care companies are "Far Right?" Is there such thing as just "right" I ask because whenever I see these propaganda...I mean "news" articles it seems like there is only "far-right"...like they want to keep programing the notion of extremists....Weird, huh? I also love this paraprpah:

"Lee, who received a trove of records from an anonymous hacker, was able to break down the complex network of organizations and companies involved in the operation. At the heart of it is America's Frontline Doctors, a group of far-right doctors led anti-vaccine physician Simone Gold that promotes and prescribes unproven medications like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin."

There's that use of "anonymous" again. And am I to surmise from this article that one is only to listen to Drs, if they follow lock step the State's narrative? Its rather remarkable how you subscribe to such blatant propaganda....yet call others "sheep" for doing their own research on topics. We should just "listen to the experts, but only if they're not "Far Right and State approved"....am I right?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 10/13/2021 at 11:53 AM by OBX
 10/13/2021 12:04 PM

wtf

Originally posted by: OBX

"Far-Right......" HAHAHHAHA, tell me Rusty, how do they know these health care companies are "Far Right?" Is there such thing as just "right" I ask because whenever I see these propaganda...I mean "news" articles it seems like there is only "far-right"...like they want to keep programing the notion of extremists....Weird, huh? I also love this paraprpah:

"Lee, who received a trove of records from an anonymous hacker, was able to break down the complex network of organizations and companies involved in the operation. At the heart of it is America's Frontline Doctors, a group of far-right doctors led anti-vaccine physician Simone Gold that promotes and prescribes unproven medications like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin."

There's that use of "anonymous" again. And am I to surmise from this article that one is only to listen to Drs, if they follow lock step the State's narrative? Its rather remarkable how you subscribe to such blatant propaganda....yet call others "sheep" for doing their own research on topics. We should just "listen to the experts, but only if they're not "Far Right and State approved"....am I right?

infowars would be far right. yes you are that fucking stupid and keep showing it with every post

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/13/2021 12:19 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: OBX "Far-Right......" HAHAHHAHA, tell me Rusty, how do they know these health care companies are "Far Right?" Is there such thing as just "right" I ask because whenever I see these propaganda...I mean "news" articles it seems like there is only "far-right"...like they want to keep programing the notion of extremists....Weird, huh? I also love this paraprpah: "Lee, who received a trove of records from an anonymous hacker, was able to break down the complex network of organizations and companies involved in the operation. At the heart of it is America's Frontline Doctors, a group of far-right doctors led anti-vaccine physician Simone Gold that promotes and prescribes unproven medications like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin." There's that use of "anonymous" again. And am I to surmise from this article that one is only to listen to Drs, if they follow lock step the State's narrative? Its rather remarkable how you subscribe to such blatant propaganda....yet call others "sheep" for doing their own research on topics. We should just "listen to the experts, but only if they're not "Far Right and State approved"....am I right?
infowars would be far right. yes you are that fucking stupid and keep showing it with every post
wtf - why so triggered lately? What does infowars have anything to do with this discussion? I think you need to stick your head under water and squeal with Greenie, you guys are awfully crotchety lately.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/13/2021 12:23 PM

nukeh2o

A truly great lady I know who works her tail off supporting her deadbeat rechumpflican loser and his two small kids got covid on the job. She got fairly sick but recovered fairly quickly. The deadbeat magat, who couldn't be bothered with getting health insurance for them or his kids (don't believe in that liberl gubmint handout shit) got sick.....reeeally sick.
So what's a gomer to do? Why, he heard about this quack right wing kook frontline hucksters. Sent them $400 they (she) didn't have instead of getting health insurance or proper medical care. Some witch doktari7shaman dweeb from india prescribed, yep, horse medicine. Put them (her) back about fifteen hundred bucks, he's still not completely over it.
Then she finally went and got health insurance with an insanely high deductible, instead of what would have very cheap plans under affordable care act. And is killing herself paying for it.
Another price of listening to a failed fat orange carnival barker politician and his cult of conspiracy worshiping inbreds.

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 10/13/2021 at 12:26 PM by nukeh2o
 10/13/2021 12:24 PM

wtf

wtf - why so triggered lately? What does infowars have anything to do with this discussion? I think you need to stick your head under water and squeal with Greenie, you guys are awfully crotchety lately.

You are intentionally being obtuse. You know good and goddamn well what is going on and what constitutes 'far-right' and if you don't you need to wake the fuck up.

I just feel like swearing today...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/13/2021 12:29 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX "Far-Right......" HAHAHHAHA, tell me Rusty, how do they know these health care companies are "Far Right?" Is there such thing as just "right" I ask because whenever I see these propaganda...I mean "news" articles it seems like there is only "far-right"...like they want to keep programing the notion of extremists....Weird, huh? I also love this paraprpah: "Lee, who received a trove of records from an anonymous hacker, was able to break down the complex network of organizations and companies involved in the operation. At the heart of it is America's Frontline Doctors, a group of far-right doctors led anti-vaccine physician Simone Gold that promotes and prescribes unproven medications like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin." There's that use of "anonymous" again. And am I to surmise from this article that one is only to listen to Drs, if they follow lock step the State's narrative? Its rather remarkable how you subscribe to such blatant propaganda....yet call others "sheep" for doing their own research on topics. We should just "listen to the experts, but only if they're not "Far Right and State approved"....am I right?
You are intentionally being obtuse. You know good and goddamn well what is going on and what constitutes 'far-right' and if you don't you need to wake the fuck up. I just feel like swearing today...
Well, I know what "Far right" used to mean, but lately it seems anyone who doesn't agree with forced mandates, who trust their personal Drs, believe in the ideals this country was founded upon....basically anyone who disagrees with or even questions the narrative and actually thinks for themselves....is deemed "far right" by you guys. Is that were we are at now? Seems like it.....yet you still don't see the propaganda tactic being employed to "control the narrative and villainize the opposition" by articles like this one.

Edited: 10/13/2021 at 12:30 PM by OBX
 10/13/2021 12:43 PM

wtf

You are intentionally being obtuse. You know good and goddamn well what is going on and what constitutes 'far-right' and if you don't you need to wake the fuck up.

I just feel like swearing today...

Well, I know what "Far right" used to mean, but lately it seems anyone who doesn't agree with forced mandates, who trust their personal Drs, believe in the ideals this country was founded upon....basically anyone who disagrees with or even questions the narrative and actually thinks for themselves....is deemed "far right" by you guys. Is that were we are at now? Seems like it.....yet you still don't see the propaganda tactic being employed to "control the narrative and villainize the opposition" by articles like this one.

You guys? I don't think you are far right. Nor tpap nor others. You do enable them. Now FK - clearly far right

I have no issue with people thinking for themselves. Problem is many of these 'free-thinkers' are pretty bad at it.

If you don't think a shit ton of people are peddling lies in order to sell a product, which right now happens to target the right, then you are naive.

Might want to rethink what I think...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/13/2021 01:00 PM

OBX

You are intentionally being obtuse. You know good and goddamn well what is going on and what constitutes 'far-right' and if you don't you need to wake the fuck up. I just feel like swearing today...
You guys? I don't think you are far right. Nor tpap nor others. You do enable them. Now FK - clearly far right I have no issue with people thinking for themselves. Problem is many of these 'free-thinkers' are pretty bad at it. If you don't think a shit ton of people are peddling lies in order to sell a product, which right now happens to target the right, then you are naive. Might want to rethink what I think...
That's actually a fair response. I admit I was prejudice in my assertations based on your responses. Of course people are peddling lies in order to sell a product...is it too much of a leap to extrapolate that very notion to this vaccine mandate? If a "thinker" were to look at these facts

1. The vaccine does not prevent you from catching the disease
2. The vaccine does not prevent you from spreading the disease
3. There is minimal, if any, mention of the benefit of natural immunities in any of the "news"
4. Testing for said natural immunities and/or negative tests still don't "count." Its be vaccinated or bust

Does it make a person a "bad free thinker" to surmise there is more to this than just public safety?

If I was a free thinker, I'd take a look at how well Moderna and Pfizer's stock had done this past year, who sits on the board, and what their political affiliations/donations are. Once upon a time, we had "investigative journalists" that did this work for us. God forbid you do it yourself, you'll just end up on meme for 3rdworldover to post.

Edited: 10/13/2021 at 01:05 PM by OBX
 10/13/2021 01:14 PM

nukeh2o

If opie was a "free" thinker(?) he'd see what sheep he and his fellow clueless inbred magats are.
But just follow what the foreign sourced agitprop chumpaganda be telling u, and fuggetabout that pesky thinking stuff, k?
Cuz syence is haaaard....let alex jones do your thinking for you.
duuhhhhh

It's a democratic hoax
 10/13/2021 01:22 PM

wtf

1+2 - Yes it does. Not at 100% cases but it is a very low percentage, which is pretty friggin' amazing. So your points are not entirely true and are lacking a lot of context. On top of that a free thinker would also look at the hugely different hospitalization/death rates of vaxxed vs unvaxxed - that gap is enormous and way too hard to be ignored.

3 - I have seen that in the news. That argument I have seen from Dr's is this is nowhere near as robust as the vaccine and does not last all that long. On top of that, the Delta variant may possibly be more resilient vs anti bodies from first iteration of covid.

Sure we can see two companies that have benefited. But at the same time these were the companies best positioned to develop and produce at scale. Is there something there? Perhaps. But right now we have more pressing matters.

I think some of what people say is not being covered is being covered. But today our news feeds are tailored to an individual, so it's very possible that these stories are not making it to you. I have to go search, not go off recommendations. Investigative journalism is out there, it's just that everything has been highly diluted with a seemingly infinite amount of choices.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/13/2021 01:35 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: wtf 1+2 - Yes it does. Not at 100% cases but it is a very low percentage, which is pretty friggin' amazing. So your points are not entirely true and are lacking a lot of context. On top of that a free thinker would also look at the hugely different hospitalization/death rates of vaxxed vs unvaxxed - that gap is enormous and way too hard to be ignored. 3 - I have seen that in the news. That argument I have seen from Dr's is this is nowhere near as robust as the vaccine and does not last all that long. On top of that, the Delta variant may possibly be more resilient vs anti bodies from first iteration of covid. Sure we can see two companies that have benefited. But at the same time these were the companies best positioned to develop and produce at scale. Is there something there? Perhaps. But right now we have more pressing matters. I think some of what people say is not being covered is being covered. But today our news feeds are tailored to an individual, so it's very possible that these stories are not making it to you. I have to go search, not go off recommendations. Investigative journalism is out there, it's just that everything has been highly diluted with a seemingly infinite amount of choices.
1 and 2 are facts, objectively speaking. You are correct to say that one should weigh those facts against other factors.....however, when you do that, your final decision becomes subjective. Especially in this scenario where there is no black and white answer. So that should lead you to the next question of

If there isn't a clear, definitive one size fits all solution, why is only one "solution" (ie the vaccine) accepted and those that don't choose this path are villainized?

side note, TPAP just posted science showing the benefits associated with having the natural immunities. So any free thinker should be highly suspicious of the fact that testing positive for natural immunities and/or a negative test proves you are "safe"....but the only thing accepted is whether or not you're vaccinated. That fact alone should make one question whether or not this is really about safety (I'll give you a hint, its not....its purely about control)

10/13/2021 01:44 PM

nukeh2o

"I have seen that in the news. That argument I have seen from Dr's is this is nowhere near as robust as the vaccine and does not last all that long. On top of that, the Delta variant may possibly be more resilient vs anti bodies from first iteration of covid".
This has been carefully researched in labs and empirical clinical trials in every science capable country on the planet. The delta variant is a completely breed of catfood than the original strain. Vastly more virulent and deadly, and shown to walk right through any acquired immunity from prior strains. Period.
But opie and his lil buddy pigsley know better. They got it off the ultra right extremist antiscience agitprop networks. Cuz syence is haaaard.....
"TBpigsley just posted science......" now that's funny.
How's that nuclear physics career coming along there professor oinkenstein?

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 10/13/2021 at 01:48 PM by nukeh2o
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .