Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Should the world fail to fall apart
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/15/2021 01:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/15/2021 01:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Riots. Chaos. Homeless zombies ruling the streets. All of this was to happen if Biden won.

Where is it? Where is the chaos? Nine months in and nothing. It's back to boring policy politics.

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/15/2021 01:41 AM

Greensleeves

Yes the market was supposed to crash as well. We know Qotards live in an alt reality of fear and ignorance. And to them the world is a mess even though it's not much different than last year.

My opinion is that they are dangerously ignorant and it's not time to reason with them. It's time for the United States to crush their movement. The Jan 6 group is going to f with some of their lying shitty bosses as a start.
 10/15/2021 02:46 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Have you seen what the right wing and the Russians are doing with migrants in Belarus? They are shipping migrants into Belarus and then dumping them in neighboring EU countries in an effort to cause nationalist backlash against migrants in those countries. They want to "Brexit" as many EU countries as possible because right wing dictators and multinational oligarchs like fractured states that they can control. I wonder how 10,000 Haitians managed to pass through Mexico from South America in the span of about a week and all pile up on the border at the same spot. News is reporting that they were inspired by social media direction by profiteering smugglers. Somebody in authority was involved though. There was a tiny town in Mexico where 70 or so buses were passing through per day for over a week. If they can't get the chaos organically they are going to gin it up it seems.

10/15/2021 05:26 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

It probably doesn't take too many pesos to get the locals to look the other way as a bus comes through.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/15/2021 05:51 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Funny the attention that the migrant caravan got not long ago but bus 10,000 Haitians from Brazil, Argentina, Chile and nobody notices until they are in the river. Crazy.

10/15/2021 06:01 AM

Cole

No nazis carrying torches either.

I was right.
 10/15/2021 06:20 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Yes the market was supposed to crash as well. We know Qotards live in an alt reality of fear and ignorance. And to them the world is a mess even though it's not much different than last year. My opinion is that they are dangerously ignorant and it's not time to reason with them. It's time for the United States to crush their movement. The Jan 6 group is going to f with some of their lying shitty bosses as a start.
I think you should probably stick to squealing with the dolphins when shit finally hits the fan.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/15/2021 06:22 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

The left are the only ones that throw tantrums and destroy their own cities when they don't get their way. Short memories on some of you.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/15/2021 06:24 AM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: scombrid

Funny the attention that the migrant caravan got not long ago but bus 10,000 Haitians from Brazil, Argentina, Chile and nobody notices until they are in the river. Crazy.

60k more enroute

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/15/2021 06:26 AM

Greensleeves

Hey fuck you blowbs, you too old to go in the ocean I suppose. I know you're jealous but this is a surfing forum first and foremost. I know the ocean is probably really scary for you, to include dolphins, starfish, exercise and shit like that.

The shit hits the fan huh? Like what dumb ass? I suppose the shit already hit your fan when your orange fat idol was fired by Americans.
 10/15/2021 06:26 AM

Cole

Why would it hit the fan? Where is the proof? Eight months of investigations that went all the way to the SCOTUS and not a whiff of Democratic fraud. It was another Trump lie and that lie gets bigger by the day. Do you think people might just get sick of it after Trump repeats it over and over for the next three years? Not to mention his platform, which consists of nothing. Build the wall. Brown people are evil. I'm smarter then the generals. I'm have the biggest brain. Do you think that is going to work again?

I was right.
 10/15/2021 06:28 AM

Greensleeves

Baloney was really pissed off when the freedom marchers attacked the city of Selma. The nerve of them to assert their rights as Americans.

Look how the Qotards live in constant fear.... Hey bologna when was the last riot in your town?
 10/15/2021 06:29 AM

Cole

And yes, Trump is the Republican party, like it or not. Show me one candidate, or Republican for that matter, that has spoken out against him, just one.

I was right.
 10/15/2021 06:30 AM

Greensleeves

Exactly Cole! Blowbs probably has some secret information about insurrection II: The final humiliation.I've heard it's going to be led by the my pillow guy and the traitor general Flynn.
 10/15/2021 06:32 AM

Cole

I'll do it for you: Liz Cheney. She was removed from her position of power in the party and will most likely get the ax in the next election.

Your party is in Trump's hands and to that I give you a big: LOL!

I was right.
 10/15/2021 06:34 AM

Cole

People in the know said the US needs immigrant workers. Trump cut almost all immigration. There is a massive worker shortage.

Will that be his platform in 2024?

I was right.
 10/15/2021 06:44 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

People in the know said the US needs immigrant workers. Trump cut almost all immigration. There is a massive worker shortage.

Will that be his platform in 2024?

No, it will probably be that Joe Biden is a corpse who can't complete a sentence and everything he touches turns to dog shit.

Biden and his Suicide Squad have F'ed up everything so badly that I would say there is a 97% chance that neither Biden nor Harris are on the ticket in 2024.

At this point, Joe Biden isn't competing with a Republican nominee for President in 2024. Biden is competing with James Buchanan for the biggest dipshit to have ever held the office.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/15/2021 06:57 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

The left are the only ones that throw tantrums and destroy their own cities when they don't get their way. Short memories on some of you.

And the right are the only ones that throw tantrums and try to sack the US capitol when they lose an election.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/15/2021 06:57 AM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Baloney was really pissed off when the freedom marchers attacked the city of Selma. The nerve of them to assert their rights as Americans.

Look how the Qotards live in constant fear.... Hey bologna when was the last riot in your town?

Who's living in fear? Not me. Was a simple observation of what happened after Trump was elected. Look who's pulling irrelevant crap out of there ass now from 5 decades ago.

10/15/2021 07:00 AM

Cole

What has he done wrong? Covid is falling. They actually have a task force that's sorting out the supply issue. There is no street violence. Pay rates are rising. He isn't ruling by Executive Order. Jobs are returning - nearly 3,000,000 in six months. Gas is only about 20 cents higher than it was before the pandemic. We are completely out of Afghanistan. I'm sure they are working of the chip shortage issue. So considering what Trump left, he's doing pretty damn good.

While we are at it, what's the Republican plan? So far it's to block the raising of the debt ceiling (catastrophic consequences if that happens) and other random obstruction.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .