Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Should the world fail to fall apart
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/15/2021 01:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/15/2021 07:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

The left are the only ones that throw tantrums and destroy their own cities when they don't get their way. Short memories on some of you.

And the right are the only ones that throw tantrums and try to sack the US capitol when they lose an election.

1-2 billion vs 30 million, hardly comparable. I don't condone what happened at the capital at all, but the damage done across 20 states far exceeds what happened there.

-------------------------
If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/15/2021 07:06 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

What has he done wrong? Covid is falling. They actually have a task force that's sorting out the supply issue. There is no street violence. Pay rates are rising. He isn't ruling by Executive Order. Jobs are returning - nearly 3,000,000 in six months. Gas is only about 20 cents higher than it was before the pandemic. We are completely out of Afghanistan. I'm sure they are working of the chip shortage issue. So considering what Trump left, he's doing pretty damn good.

While we are at it, what's the Republican plan? So far it's to block the raising of the debt ceiling (catastrophic consequences if that happens) and other random obstruction.

LMFAO! You're doing great, task force. No street violence, huh? Holy shit, LOL. Pay rates are rising? Tell me how inflation is going. Jobs are returning??? Jobs are f'ing everywhere. Nobody is taking them because Biden's dumb ass has been paying them to stay home and play PlayStation. The useful Cole's of the world out here holding it down for their team. That's cute.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/15/2021 07:10 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Hey fuck you blowbs, you too old to go in the ocean I suppose. I know you're jealous but this is a surfing forum first and foremost. I know the ocean is probably really scary for you, to include dolphins, starfish, exercise and shit like that. The shit hits the fan huh? Like what dumb ass? I suppose the shit already hit your fan when your orange fat idol was fired by Americans.
Wrong...again....Greenie, but if it helps you cope, you're free to fantasize about me all you want.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/15/2021 07:17 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Where is the street violence?

Have millions of jobs been created in the last six months?

The extra benefits ended on September 6th.

Anything else you care to be wrong about?

I was right.
 10/15/2021 07:36 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Have millions of jobs been created in the last six months?

Dude, everyone here knows that you aren't the brightest bulb on the tree, so I'm not going to waste too much time here.

Violent crime is up in nearly every single U.S. city.

Take a look at how many jobs are open vs. how many people quit their jobs last month. Jobs are everywhere. No one will take them because they are expecting Democrats to continue paying them.

Even the things you consider to be wins for him make him look bad to anyone with half a brain.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/15/2021 07:48 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper . Jobs are returning???
Yes. Lots of vacancies.
Jobs are f'ing everywhere.
See.
Nobody is taking them because Biden's dumb ass has been paying them to stay home and play PlayStation.
If that was true then states that ended the unemployment benefits early would have seen the most hiring and they didn't. You might want to consider that a lot of the >700,000 covid deaths were working age people. They weren't all rest home gomers. Consider the people that are disabled now by covid damage. In my section we have two covid fatalities and two people that are on extended sick leave. That is in addition to the usual amount of death and retiring. Guess what happens when you suddenly have extra vacancies?

10/15/2021 08:46 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Have millions of jobs been filled in the last six months?

Dude, everyone here knows that you aren't the brightest bulb on the tree, so I'm not going to waste too much time here.

Violent crime is up in nearly every single U.S. city.

Take a look at how many jobs are open vs. how many people quit their jobs last month. Jobs are everywhere. No one will take them because they are expecting Democrats to continue paying them.

Even the things you consider to be wins for him make him look bad to anyone with half a brain.

Have millions of jobs been created over the last six months? Yes or no.

Have extra payments from the government stopped? yes or no.

That's a yes and a yes. By all means, say what you want, but in the end, I'm still right. lol

I was right.

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 08:51 AM by Cole
 10/15/2021 08:57 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The left are the only ones that throw tantrums and destroy their own cities when they don't get their way. Short memories on some of you.

Are you in a bubble? Need to start calling you bubble boy.

Remember when you said we all were against the vaccine when Trump was in office? LOL Then I found posts of all of us saying we were for it even back then LOL
 10/15/2021 09:45 AM

Greensleeves

Hey blow BS I had the dolphin squealing analyzed in one of those progressive think tanks, you know one of the ones with educated people and shit. In a nutshell the dolphins said you're a bitch. They also said any surfer that votes QOP is a malignant tumor since the QOP has been phoning it in on the environment since Reagan. Teddy Roosevelt would be embarrassed to be associated with you shitheads.

Just scored some fun waves. No rioting to be seen. No barking from the dog no smog... Life is goood! How are you Qotard's doing?

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 09:49 AM by Greensleeves
 10/15/2021 09:52 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Hey blow BS I had the dolphin squealing analyzed in one of those progressive think tanks, you know one of the ones with educated people and shit. In a nutshell the dolphins said you're a bitch. They also said any surfer that votes QOP is a malignant tumor since the QOP has been phoning it in on the environment since Reagan. Teddy Roosevelt would be embarrassed to be associated with you shitheads.

Just scored some fun waves. No rioting to be seen. No barking from the dog no smog... Life is goood! How are you Qotard's doing?

I was out having fun this morning too. Good times. Lots of bait and sharp toothed fishies out there.
 10/15/2021 09:53 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Hey blow BS I had the dolphin squealing analyzed in one of those progressive think tanks, you know one of the ones with educated people and shit. In a nutshell the dolphins said you're a bitch. They also said any surfer that votes QOP is a malignant tumor since the QOP has been phoning it in on the environment since Reagan. Teddy Roosevelt would be embarrassed to be associated with you shitheads. Just scored some fun waves. No rioting to be seen. No barking from the dog no smog... Life is goood! How are you Qotard's doing?
This is your attitude after surfing? Surfing makes me happy, at ease, and is a great release. Apparently you come out all pissy and ornery. You keep getting dropped in on or something? Did the dolphin's not squeal back? Think you need to find a new hobby to help with your anger issues, bud.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/15/2021 09:54 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Hap I love how I get under your skin so much you spent countless hours trying to find things just to try to prove me wrong and I really don't care. It's funny as shit. First off a couple angry white people on videos it's not like one to $2 billion of destroyed property and livelihoods across 20 states numb nuts. And second when I was referring to the vaccines I was talking about your fearless leaders like I said Kamala and Biden, and how they did a 180 as soon as he got in the office. Why don't you look those videos up there's plenty of them

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/15/2021 09:55 AM

HAPDigital

Hap I love how I get under your skin so much you spent countless hours trying to find things just to try to prove me wrong and I really don't care. It's funny as shit. First off a couple angry white people on videos it's not like one to $2 billion of destroyed property and livelihoods across 20 states numb nuts. And second when I was referring to the vaccines I was talking about your fearless leaders like I said Kamala and Biden, and how they did a 180 as soon as he got in the office. Why don't you look those videos up there's plenty of them

Takes a minute to find your hypocrisy/stupidity/lies. Luckily you don't post that much. Oh, not finding anything by those people trashing the vaccine at all either. You just lie and lie...

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 10:02 AM by HAPDigital
 10/15/2021 09:57 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: OBX

This is your attitude after surfing? Surfing makes me happy, at ease, and is a great release. Apparently you come out all pissy and ornery. You keep getting dropped in on or something? Did the dolphin's not squeal back? Think you need to find a new hobby to help with your anger issues, bud.

I was out surfing having a great time. Then I go to turn to go N on A1A bunch of fatass dotards in the parking lot with Trump signs polluting the beautiful sky. Kind of a bummber.
 10/15/2021 10:25 AM

Greensleeves

Yeah I feel great after surfing it brings me a lot of joy. As a liberal I feel great pretty much all the time I'm looking out for the environment, for those less fortunate, and generally doing society good. Though Qotards do not bring me joy (they are bullshit) they need to be told that and this is a surfing forum and surfers are pretty funny. Blobbs I cannot help it if your shitty life is a shambles and you don't get the joke when you are on this forum. You may need to study some CQT.
 10/15/2021 10:35 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Yeah I feel great after surfing it brings me a lot of joy. As a liberal I feel great pretty much all the time I'm looking out for the environment, for those less fortunate, and generally doing society good. Though Qotards do not bring me joy (they are bullshit) they need to be told that and this is a surfing forum and surfers are pretty funny. Blobbs I cannot help it if your shitty life is a shambles and you don't get the joke when you are on this forum. You may need to study some CQT.
Man, if this is your attitude when "feeling great," I'd hate to see you when you don't get your ice cream . But again, if in your fantasies involve me "having a shitty life in shambles," and that helps with your anger issues, its all good.

10/15/2021 10:52 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Overall, violent crime was up by about 3% in 2020 over the previous year, but this should be seen in the context of the longer term downward trend from a peak in the early 1990s."

Crime is way down guys, sorry to rain on the parade of complaints.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/15/2021 11:14 AM

Greensleeves

Hey blowBS fuck you! PS I'm smiling bitch
 10/15/2021 11:35 AM

HAPDigital

Yeah I feel great after surfing it brings me a lot of joy. As a liberal I feel great pretty much all the time I'm looking out for the environment, for those less fortunate, and generally doing society good. Though Qotards do not bring me joy (they are bullshit) they need to be told that and this is a surfing forum and surfers are pretty funny. Blobbs I cannot help it if your shitty life is a shambles and you don't get the joke when you are on this forum. You may need to study some CQT.

Man, if this is your attitude when "feeling great," I'd hate to see you when you don't get your ice cream . But again, if in your fantasies involve me "having a shitty life in shambles," and that helps with your anger issues, its all good.

LOL Do you want a dedicated thread to show how many times you guys have said shit like that on here, yourself included?

Talk about out of touch with reality...
 10/15/2021 12:06 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: Greensleeves Yeah I feel great after surfing it brings me a lot of joy. As a liberal I feel great pretty much all the time I'm looking out for the environment, for those less fortunate, and generally doing society good. Though Qotards do not bring me joy (they are bullshit) they need to be told that and this is a surfing forum and surfers are pretty funny. Blobbs I cannot help it if your shitty life is a shambles and you don't get the joke when you are on this forum. You may need to study some CQT.
LOL Do you want a dedicated thread to show how many times you guys have said shit like that on here, yourself included? Talk about out of touch with reality...
Sure, go for it. We all know you've got nothing better to do.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Should the world fail to fall apart

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .