Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Some more numbers to look at
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/15/2021 05:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/15/2021 05:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Joe Biden - In politics for 51yrs
Chuck Schumer - 45yrs
Nancy Pelosi - 33yrs
Maxine Waters - 47yrs
Diane Fienstein - 60yrs

Trump - 4yrs

Imagine being part of a constituent that is so brainwashed to actually blame Trump for today's problems that their leaders haven't fixed for decades? And....to actually think Trump is the establishment?

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/15/2021 06:03 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I like how you skipped the Republican side. lol

Trump is an outsider that Republicans have latched onto. It was a mistake.

I was right.
 10/15/2021 06:11 AM

Greensleeves

Like that is a selling point! So stupid. He didn't drain the swamp he just oozed into it.

Some other numbers blowbs likes:
Qrump wives: 3
Qrump mistresses: at least 2
Qrump universities closed or else: 1
Qrump charities closed under threat of criminal action: 1

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 06:12 AM by Greensleeves
 10/15/2021 06:17 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole I like how you skipped the Republican side. lol Trump is an outsider that Republicans have latched onto. It was a mistake.
That's actually a fair point, Cole!!!

Guess being energy independent, enjoying a record economy, and a somewhat stable middle-east under Trump was a mistake to align with...in your head?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/15/2021 06:23 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: Cole I like how you skipped the Republican side. lol Trump is an outsider that Republicans have latched onto. It was a mistake.
That's actually a fair point, Cole!!! Guess being energy independent, enjoying a record economy, and a somewhat stable middle-east under Trump was a mistake to align with...in your head?
That's true. Progs hate success. They want to go with what fails. That's why he is happy now.

I :heart; Q
 10/15/2021 06:29 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Energy independent? Uh, we became a net exporter of gasoline while Obama was still in office and Natural Gas production also peaked then. You seem to think that nitwits like Mage Green, Madison Cawthorn, and Trump are the answer to the political establishment. Meanwhile McConnell is still the one really in charge of GOP matters. Not sure what you consider to be a "somewhat stable Middle East" either. Nothing has changed there in decades. I grew up listening to news about hostages in Iran and bombings in Beruit. We should probably just turn everything from Crete to Kashmir into glass and be done with it.

10/15/2021 06:40 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

I like how you skipped the Republican side. lol

Trump is an outsider that Republicans have latched onto. It was a mistake.

That's actually a fair point, Cole!!!

Guess being energy independent, enjoying a record economy, and a somewhat stable middle-east under Trump was a mistake to align with...in your head?

How much debt did the US incur while making Trump's great economy? Oh wait, Trump had a good economy for three years (slightly worse numbers than Obama) and then crashed the ship in his fourth year. So that mean Trump spent $5 trillion and still fucked it up.

P.S. Biden has done nothing to the US oil supply since taking office.

I was right.
 10/15/2021 06:44 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid Energy independent? Uh, we became a net exporter of gasoline while Obama was still in office and Natural Gas production also peaked then. You seem to think that nitwits like Mage Green, Madison Cawthorn, and Trump are the answer to the political establishment. Meanwhile McConnell is still the one really in charge of GOP matters. Not sure what you consider to be a "somewhat stable Middle East" either. Nothing has changed there in decades. I grew up listening to news about hostages in Iran and bombings in Beruit. We should probably just turn everything from Crete to Kashmir into glass and be done with it.
whatever your saying doesn't translate to the record high gas prices we're now seeing at the pump, (which we're supposed to believe has nothing to do with Uncle Joe killing the pipeline, and OPEC laughing in his face?).

Also, can you remind me of what new conflicts emerged in the Middle East under Trump?

By the way, the only "answer" now to the political environment is unification of the populace against the establishment (that's so hell bent on keeping it divided) and complete non-compliance to the BS getting shoved down our throats. But first, one has to realize they need to START REJECTING THE NARRATIVE!

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 06:47 AM by OBX
 10/15/2021 06:52 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

The dotard is strong in this thread...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/15/2021 06:54 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX whatever your saying doesn't translate to the record high gas prices we're now seeing at the pump, (which we're supposed to believe has nothing to do with Uncle Joe killing the pipeline, and OPEC laughing in his face?).
Current prices aren't "record". All of the oil companies cut production in 2020 when prices collapsed and the barrel price went negative. People were complaining that the shut downs were going to bankrupt the oil companies. I have a cousin that works for an oil company in Houston. She was simultaneously lamenting that she was facing a possible lay off because her company was eating shit when the barrel price collapsed and cheering for <$2.00/gal gasoline. Cousin Patty isn't very bright. Guess what happens when demand rises faster than supply? Now she's happy to get a raise and pissed that gasoline is expensive. Asshat.

10/15/2021 06:56 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: scombrid

Energy independent? Uh, we became a net exporter of gasoline while Obama was still in office and Natural Gas production also peaked then. You seem to think that nitwits like Mage Green, Madison Cawthorn, and Trump are the answer to the political establishment. Meanwhile McConnell is still the one really in charge of GOP matters. Not sure what you consider to be a "somewhat stable Middle East" either. Nothing has changed there in decades. I grew up listening to news about hostages in Iran and bombings in Beruit. We should probably just turn everything from Crete to Kashmir into glass and be done with it.

whatever your saying doesn't translate to the record high gas prices we're now seeing at the pump, (which we're supposed to believe has nothing to do with Uncle Joe killing the pipeline, and OPEC laughing in his face?).

Also, can you remind me of what new conflicts emerged in the Middle East under Trump?

By the way, the only "answer" now to the political environment is unification of the populace against the establishment (that's so hell bent on keeping it divided) and complete non-compliance to the BS getting shoved down our throats. But first, one has to realize they need to START REJECTING THE NARRATIVE!

And now you know how I feel - tired of these right evangelicals trying to shove their religious BS down my throat.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/15/2021 06:58 AM

wtf

Current prices aren't "record". All of the oil companies cut production in 2020 when prices collapsed and the barrel price went negative. People were complaining that the shut downs were going to bankrupt the oil companies. I have a cousin that works for an oil company in Houston. She was simultaneously lamenting that she was facing a possible lay off because her company was eating shit when the barrel price collapsed and cheering for <$2.00/gal gasoline. Cousin Patty isn't very bright. Guess what happens when demand rises faster than supply? Now she's happy to get a raise and pissed that gasoline is expensive. Asshat.

These demonstrably false statements from obie are exactly why his opinion has no credibility.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/15/2021 07:22 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX whatever your saying doesn't translate to the record high gas prices we're now seeing at the pump, (which we're supposed to believe has nothing to do with Uncle Joe killing the pipeline, and OPEC laughing in his face?).
I know, I know, Scom. It's never the fault of Biden. Again, certainly his decision to kill the pipeline had no effect on our energy independence and certainly his weak, feeble state of mind is enough to negotiate with OPEC and they're not laughing in his face. Am I right?

and current prices aren't record?? Here, choose your source... link

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 07:23 AM by OBX
 10/15/2021 07:25 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: scombrid Energy independent? Uh, we became a net exporter of gasoline while Obama was still in office and Natural Gas production also peaked then. You seem to think that nitwits like Mage Green, Madison Cawthorn, and Trump are the answer to the political establishment. Meanwhile McConnell is still the one really in charge of GOP matters. Not sure what you consider to be a "somewhat stable Middle East" either. Nothing has changed there in decades. I grew up listening to news about hostages in Iran and bombings in Beruit. We should probably just turn everything from Crete to Kashmir into glass and be done with it.
whatever your saying doesn't translate to the record high gas prices we're now seeing at the pump, (which we're supposed to believe has nothing to do with Uncle Joe killing the pipeline, and OPEC laughing in his face?). Also, can you remind me of what new conflicts emerged in the Middle East under Trump? By the way, the only "answer" now to the political environment is unification of the populace against the establishment (that's so hell bent on keeping it divided) and complete non-compliance to the BS getting shoved down our throats. But first, one has to realize they need to START REJECTING THE NARRATIVE!
And now you know how I feel - tired of these right evangelicals trying to shove their religious BS down my throat.
What are you, stuck in the 80s? I hate to tell you this, but its not evangelicals and their religious BS currently occupying your throat...

10/15/2021 07:30 AM

Cole

A link to the prices after a cyber attack shut down supply? Really?

The average in Virginia is $3.18.

Are all of you liars or just not very smart?

I was right.
 10/15/2021 07:54 AM

scombrid

Looks like there was a run on gas in Hampton Roads back in May. National average hasn't hit levels comparable to 2008 or 2012 year and that is with a lot of gulf coast production being off line. So, no not at record levels and the broader factors still stand. Low prices in 2009 and 2020 were due to drastic declines in demand due to economic problems.

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 07:55 AM by scombrid
 10/15/2021 08:26 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid Looks like there was a run on gas in Hampton Roads back in May. National average hasn't hit levels comparable to 2008 or 2012 year and that is with a lot of gulf coast production being off line. So, no not at record levels and the broader factors still stand. Low prices in 2009 and 2020 were due to drastic declines in demand due to economic problems.
All is fine, right? Guess the fact that the majority of Americans feel otherwise is due to me not getting vaccinated, right?

10/15/2021 08:30 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

FFS Ob, you really need to educate yourself. Everything you are saying lacks A basic understanding of economy and fuel prices. It is also nearly verbatim right wing propaganda that can easily be refuted if you educate yourself. There are plenty of legitimate things to rail Biden on, so choose one of those instead of making yourself look ignorant.
 10/15/2021 08:38 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Looks like there was a run on gas in Hampton Roads back in May. National average hasn't hit levels comparable to 2008 or 2012 year and that is with a lot of gulf coast production being off line. So, no not at record levels and the broader factors still stand. Low prices in 2009 and 2020 were due to drastic declines in demand due to economic problems.

All is fine, right? Guess the fact that the majority of Americans feel otherwise is due to me not getting vaccinated, right?

Correction. The majority of the people who frequent your biased news sites. Big difference.

I was right.
 10/15/2021 08:50 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: scombrid Looks like there was a run on gas in Hampton Roads back in May. National average hasn't hit levels comparable to 2008 or 2012 year and that is with a lot of gulf coast production being off line. So, no not at record levels and the broader factors still stand. Low prices in 2009 and 2020 were due to drastic declines in demand due to economic problems.
Correction. The majority of the people who frequent your biased news sites. Big difference.
The majority of Americans, Cole. If you didn't read the polls with a blindfold on, you would know that. But I am here to help.
A majority of adults (63%) say they are very concerned about rising prices for food and consumer goods.
63% would be a majority of all Americans.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .