Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Reward for evidence of voter fraud.
Topic Summary: Finally gets paid.
Created On: 10/22/2021 04:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/22/2021 04:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/...244c3e4b066de4f6068ff

>> "I just think it's extremely ironic that they were ? it's my opinion that they were trying to see voter fraud from someone that was a Democrat," he added. "And it turns out that, at least for me, for my case that I witnessed, it was a Republican voter. So in fact I think it kind of blew up in their face a little bit."<<

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/22/2021 06:21 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy http://www.huffpost.com/entry/...44c3e4b066de4f6068ff >> "I just think it's extremely ironic that they were ? it's my opinion that they were trying to see voter fraud from someone that was a Democrat," he added. "And it turns out that, at least for me, for my case that I witnessed, it was a Republican voter. So in fact I think it kind of blew up in their face a little bit."<<
So you guys are finally admitting that there was voting fraud. Took you long enough to see the obvious. As I have been saying, it will be worse on the conservative side in upcoming elections.

I :heart; Q
 10/22/2021 06:38 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Justice is served!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 10/22/2021 07:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/...4b066de4f6068ff

>> "I just think it's extremely ironic that they were ? it's my opinion that they were trying to see voter fraud from someone that was a Democrat," he added. "And it turns out that, at least for me, for my case that I witnessed, it was a Republican voter. So in fact I think it kind of blew up in their face a little bit."<<

So you guys are finally admitting that there was voting fraud. Took you long enough to see the obvious. As I have been saying, it will be worse on the conservative side in upcoming elections.

Translation: "My side lost in 2020, so we're going to cheat next time, and I'm here for it."

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/22/2021 07:18 AM

Cole

If Trump is involved, there is a crime.

Did you see where he ripped code from Mastodon? LOL!

What a loser.

I was right.
 10/22/2021 07:31 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: johnnyboy ">http://www.huffpost.com/entry/...4b066de4f6068ff >> "I just think it's extremely ironic that they were ? it's my opinion that they were trying to see voter fraud from someone that was a Democrat," he added. "And it turns out that, at least for me, for my case that I witnessed, it was a Republican voter. So in fact I think it kind of blew up in their face a little bit."<<
Translation: "My side lost in 2020, so we're going to cheat next time, and I'm here for it."
I am saying that because dems cheated in 2020 and largely got away with it, more conservatives will give it a go in the future. It is no different than what happens when you effectively decrimalize shoplifting - you get more shoplifting. The risk vs. reward analysis has changed. If it were up to me I would investigate voting fraud thoroughly and prosecute everyone guilty of it. But dems/progs don't want to investigate it. So, there will be more of it. Dangerous road that you progs are going down.

10/22/2021 07:34 AM

RustyTruck

No, the Dems did NOT cheat in 2020, the Pugs are just the sorest of losers and have to claim they were cheated like kids on a playground.

But, by claiming that American elections are fraudulent, they are laying the foundation for a future dictatorship where they manage to take control by force. They came fairly close in 2020.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/22/2021 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck No, the Dems did NOT cheat in 2020, the Pugs are just the sorest of losers and have to claim they were cheated like kids on a playground. But, by claiming that American elections are fraudulent, they are laying the foundation for a future dictatorship where they manage to take control by force. They came fairly close in 2020.
They did. But that is irrelevent. A good number of Americans think they cheated. My point still applies. These claims should have been investigated. But dems/progs blocked investigations in most instances, which of course makes more people suspicious.

10/22/2021 07:49 AM

Cole

I am saying that because dems cheated in 2020 and largely got away with it

A lawyer that doubts the court. Do you put this on your business card?

I was right.
 10/22/2021 07:55 AM

johnnyboy

This thread is about an actual case of Republican fraud that was exposed and the reward that was collected because of it. When has there been a single case where someone was able to collect this reward for a democrat? How many elections had margins of error that were part of every election? How different was this last presidential election? This big lie is still being pushed DESPITE the utter and complete lack of any documented evidence. As a lawyer, you know that no case was able to make it past the filing stage bc no one would swear under oath that they had proof that they could produce. Guiliani admitted he lied and called it a head fake. He got disbarred for it. If you got your info from him, I can see why you sound so stupid.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/22/2021 08:03 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I am saying that because dems cheated in 2020 and largely got away with it A lawyer that doubts the court. Do you put this on your business card?
It's why I am a lawyer and you never could be one. I know how to dig up facts and analyze them. You clearly don't. Courts are wrong about something pretty much every trial that takes place. In this instance, however, I am unaware of any court that has had a trial on whether fraud occured or not.

10/22/2021 08:07 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I am saying that because dems cheated in 2020 and largely got away with it A lawyer that doubts the court. Do you put this on your business card?
BTW, I absolutely doubt the courts. That is why there are courts of appeals and I have no hesitation to use them. My clients expect me to doubt the courts and take them on when they are wrong. Do you have the slightest idea how the judicial system works? I would think a prog would at least be familiar with the criminal courts.

10/22/2021 08:26 AM

johnnyboy

Right back at ya Tpap. Explain how NONE of the lawyers could even meet the oath threshold to file the suit and the ones who filed anyway got sanctioned for lying about their evidence.

10/22/2021 08:51 AM

RustyTruck

Voice from behind JB - "YEAH!"

10/22/2021 10:19 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Dear Captain Obvious,

There always is this type of voter fraud. NOTHING new.

Dora Hates You
 10/22/2021 11:29 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Well, SHAZAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine that. I think the word "projecting" should be inserted some where. Guess where for bonus points. Hint, "Somewhere their Sun don't shine."
 10/22/2021 11:54 AM

3rdworldlover

Fetterman insisted the Texas politician should pay the bounty after three Trump supporters were charged in separate voter fraud incidents in his state.

There are more! Haha
 10/22/2021 12:34 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

I am saying that because dems cheated in 2020 and largely got away with it

A lawyer that doubts the court. Do you put this on your business card?

BTW, I absolutely doubt the courts. That is why there are courts of appeals and I have no hesitation to use them. My clients expect me to doubt the courts and take them on when they are wrong. Do you have the slightest idea how the judicial system works? I would think a prog would at least be familiar with the criminal courts.

I love how you fail to take into account that this made it all the way to the SCOTUS and they couldn't be bothered. lol

A quick question, does the court view cases for validity in advance or do they simply take on any case a Tom, Dick or Trump might toss at them?

I was right.
 10/22/2021 01:37 PM

tpapablo

The Supreme Court did not reveiw a decision on the merits. That is, there had been no finding on whether or not election fraud had taken place.

10/22/2021 01:48 PM

Cole

The Supreme Court did not reveiw a decision on the merits. That is, there had been no finding on whether or not election fraud had taken place.

They saw it as bullshit and acted accordingly. Got it. lol

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .